MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess they've have wrapped it up for today. Sounds like they are leaving no stone unturned. I cane imagine how these search crews must feel at the end of another day without finding this baby.

@radamsWJTV: Dive teams spent 3 hours in water as deep as 14 feet removing debris and looking for 2 year old #MyraLewis. http://t.co/h1a0ygcpCA

I read an article this morning and know I can't find it, of course. It stated that many of these officers are working 24 hour shifts looking for her and are not getting paid. They are volunteering their time searching for her. That is pretty common for them to do, as my dad and friends have been on many searches. As the days go on, the more sick I get over this.

I think there are several people who knows where she is, but there are many people who are sick about her being missing. It's time for people to speak up. She deserves it.

Been lurking here, hoping this was a custody thing or an extended family thing or even a horrible accident. So far, nothing has panned out. I will say this: sightings of missing children are almost always false alarms, IMO. If Myra came to harm at the hands of someone who lives in that area (including her relatives), she will be found in that area. The obstacles seem to be the terrain and the wild goose chase nature of the investigation. The persistence of LE is heartening. I believe Myra will be found, one way or another.

I wonder if they have searched the areas from the house to the grocery store in case she was "buried". You know what I mean.

I wonder if they have searched the areas from the house to the grocery store in case she was "buried". You know what I mean.

I wish we knew which store she went to. And where. Canton, Madison, Jackson??? ETA:I guess you could add Yazoo City and Kosciusko,as well. I would assume the first ones mentioned, though, as your shopping choices would improve that direction. Grasping at straws here. Bless them all.

The vehicle that was taken and searched, was it a blazer, anyway, if the police searched it becasue someone speculated that maybe Myra was hit by the vehicle, would the police while they had it in their custody do a "luminol" test throughout the vehicle to look for blood? In case she was transported. Or how about where they can run a test to see if a body had been in the vehicle, not sure what it is called, they used it in the Caylee case. Totally forget the large words police detectives use...lol

The vehicle that was taken and searched, was it a blazer, anyway, if the police searched it becasue someone speculated that maybe Myra was hit by the vehicle, would the police while they had it in their custody do a "luminol" test throughout the vehicle to look for blood? In case she was transported. Or how about where they can run a test to see if a body had been in the vehicle, not sure what it is called, they used it in the Caylee case. Totally forget the large words police detectives use...lol

Surely when they checked the under carridge of the vehicle for blood, tissue, etc. they would have thoroughly checked the inside as well. I certainly hope so! In addition to the usual stuff they tested in little Caylee's case they also did something concerning air samples. I am not sure what the proper, technological word is either. I just don't recall having heard of it before. That may not be what you meant though.

I wish we knew which store she went to. And where. Canton, Madison, Jackson??? ETA:I guess you could add Yazoo City and Kosciusko,as well. I would assume the first ones mentioned, though, as your shopping choices would improve that direction. Grasping at straws here. Bless them all.

Clue: If you stand facing the Bic ballpoint pens and paper clips, directly in sight to your right is a square free standing rack of scarves for $3.50, the women's accessory area.

I know things change quickly is store layouts but the department set up doesn't change drastically and every story is set up differently.

Office supplies across the aisle from women's accessories.

It also has carts with blue plastic double child seats. Not sure all the stores have those either.

Surely when they checked the under carridge of the vehicle for blood, tissue, etc. they would have thoroughly checked the inside as well. I certainly hope so! In addition to the usual stuff they tested in little Caylee's case they also did something concerning air samples. I am not sure what the proper, technological word is either. I just don't recall having heard of it before. That may not be what you meant though.

Here Tucker stated that she was not run over by the vehicle.

http://www.hngn.com/articles/26254/...ssing-mississippi-girl-missing-child-news.htm

Not sure abt the test name but cadaver dogs can detect scents in places where the deceased have lain for as little as 10 minutes, depending on variables. I believe these were used in the Caylee case and almost all missing persons cases I have followed here. They may have publicly said they were testing for blood but they were also, I am quite sure, letting the dogs have a sniff.

Just as I suspected, it's a very unusual cart design. Can't find an image anywhere in google images. That leads me to think it "might" be Madison, which would probably be the closest choice.

The cart is grey wire with a molded seat (similar to Little Tykes products) in bright blue where the child seat normally is on a cart. A child's infant car seat can go in front of the child seats with baby facing them.

I am going to ask a friend who frequents that store.

Clue: If you stand facing the Bic ballpoint pens and paper clips, directly in sight to your right is a square free standing rack of scarves for $3.50, the women's accessory area.

I know things change quickly is store layouts but the department set up doesn't change drastically and every story is set up differently.

Office supplies across the aisle from women's accessories.

I'm assuming you're going off the photos taken of Myra used in the missing poster? It is pretty clear what chain she is shopping then. Maybe she went to that same store or maybe she didn't. I guess I'm just wondering what specific store she went to on the day Myra went missing. Most likely Canton would be the most convenient, which would also be closer and would take less travel time to get to. But there are also stores in Madison and Ridgeland. But she might have even shopped at a different chain that day. That's where I was going with my question. I'm not intending to sleuth the mom. Just wondering which store she shopped at that particular day.

(Snipped by me)

This case seems to have much withheld from the public. Why "officials won't say what transpired between the time Ericka Lewis said she saw her daughter and when police were called"? What really went on that is not being told? A mother is gone for hours and her child disappears during this time! I am not sleuthing the mom, the pieces say it by themselves. Mother gone, child disappears, moms shopping area not disclosed, mom arrested on outstanding warrant, mom makes bail, DHS slaps charges to keep mom in jail??! All published in msm.

"statements pretty accurate with one another" - how can this be when children say one thing and mom says another? Guess one disregards WHICH statement?
Peculiar remark?!

Is DHS the probation department?

Is DHS the probation department?

DHS would actually be Department of Human Services, which would be welfare, food stamps, social workers etc. I could be wrong, but I think probation would fall under MS Dept. Of Corrections.

I'm assuming you're going off the photos taken of Myra used in the missing poster? It is pretty clear what chain she is shopping then. Maybe she went to that same store or maybe she didn't. I guess I'm just wondering what specific store she went to on the day Myra went missing. Most likely Canton would be the most convenient, which would also be closer and would take less travel time to get to. But there are also stores in Madison and Ridgeland. But she might have even shopped at a different chain that day. That's where I was going with my question. I'm not intending to sleuth the mom. Just wondering which store she shopped at that particular day.

She only said, she last saw Myra as she was going to go to the store. I recall LE stating they will not discuss what happen between the time she was last seen and reported missing. So, IMO, anything is possible. Again, not sleuthing the mom, but she may not have gone shopping. She may have gone to the spa. Maybe she needed a break but couldn't tell her husband that. I have friends who have done the same thing. My point is, I have not heard LE confirm she was at the store the whole time. Not saying she wasn't, but I just haven't read it, although, I read so much and so many cases, I may have forgotten.

DHS would actually be Department of Human Services, which would be welfare, food stamps, social workers etc. I could be wrong, but I think probation would fall under MS Dept. Of Corrections.

DHS also investigates, removes and charges people with neglect/abuse towards children. I am not stating/implying that happen here. Just further stating what DHS does.

Thank you.

I didn't know about DHS and any charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela