MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to those who like JVM, NG, etc....But please...don't ever take what they say as 'fact'. They get so many details wrong in these cases, it makes your head spin.

Google about NG and the judge's decision on the Skakel case. Beth Karas too, I guess. NG's big mouth may have caught up with her. This is why I no longer watch her.

I have followed a lot of threads on WS and hardly post, but this case is really bothering me. I do not have a good feeling at all.

At first I also wished the hotel employees had acted faster, but I thought about myself in that situation and I think I'd be terrified to alert the adult to any knowledge of the situation. If he is a kidnapper he's already done something drastic and illegal, so who knows what he would do to someone who's caught on to him after he's made it that far?

That being said, I'm not sold on it being a legitimate sighting. But I'm skeptical of pretty much every sighting ever. It's still great that people are seeing the coverage and keeping their eyes peeled.

How long is the driveway? And how close is the nearest house?

Here is a map I made earlier to see how far Myra would have to walk to reach any other houses. The family's driveway is quite long, my guess is maybe close to a minute, if not a minute, walk to the street.

Nearest house to the left from edge of driveway is a minute walk (this is allegedly the grandparents' house which explains why two different houses have been shown in search pictures on MSM), and going the other direction is a 9 minute walk to the nearest house.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 70
No offense to those who like JVM, NG, etc....But please...don't ever take what they say as 'fact'. They get so many details wrong in these cases, it makes your head spin.

Oh I know you are right about that. I was just hopeful that meant LE had picked a side of the fence " abduction" and stuck with it, which would eliminate the other possible scenarios!

My twitter is very quiet about little Myra today. But I did see this from Clarion-Ledger crime reporter Therese Apel:

@TRex21: So I'm back on HLN tonight at 6. If you missed me last night, tune back in tonight.

Here is a map I made earlier to see how far Myra would have to walk to reach any other houses. The family's driveway is quite long, my guess is maybe close to a minute, if not a minute, walk to the street.

Nearest house to the left from edge of driveway is a minute walk (this is allegedly the grandparents' house which explains why two different houses have been shown in search pictures on MSM), and going the other direction is a 9 minute walk to the nearest house.

Did not realize grandparents lived so close. This just adds to my doubting that little Myra was abducted from her yard! JMO

:(

It doesn't surprise me at all, unfortunately. Now that the FBI put out that 20,000 dollar reward, there will most likely be tons more "sightings". Hopefully one of them is really her.

As much as I don't want to believe it, I think she was with the angels before we even heard her name. :( I'm not trying to be negative, just realistic.

It looks like mom might still be being held on the violation of probation because the $5000 is posted by the concealed weapon charge. No amount posted next to the violation of probation charge. The violation of probation may have a separate count date. I know of someone who waited on a hearing for violation of probation for 4 months before they got a court date. Violation of probation would be state, whereas I think the weapons charge would be county.

Thanks guys for the prayers, much appreciated! I'm doing fine. I would do better if we could find this baby! Love you guys! :blowkiss:

Did not realize grandparents lived so close. This just adds to my doubting that little Myra was abducted from her yard! JMO

I just want to state that LE has not confirmed that is the grandparents' house. It was stated several times and places in social media so that's why I say "alleged". And the fact that several search photos that were in MSM did show both houses quite a few times.

We have no Myra :( ,
a 20000.00 reward
and people who may want/need money who could possibly call in every toddler and adult male seen in this area to LE.
Praying this little one is found soon.
Praying really hard....

Thought I'd share this little tidbit...

Stopped at my neighborhood convenience store on my way home from work and found out this from the clerk. She was at the new outlet mall in Pearl, MS (about an hour south of Camden) last Thursday (before announcement of reward) when suddenly she was surrounded by LE coming from all directions. She had her daughter with her who is around Myra's age. Apparently someone thought it was Myra and had called it in. Scared the bejesus out of her and her children. Held her for a couple of hours until she could prove that her daughter was actually her daughter. Said her and kids were both traumatized. Kids crying & screaming. I'm thankful people are on the lookout but it's also worrisome that this could happen to other people and probably will even more with $20,000 hanging out there. Please let them find this precious baby girl!!

Rumor alert--my husband has a friend in Petal, MS. whose wife spoke to the FBI because she saw a child she felt closely resembled Myra.

so many potential myra sightings! please let one of them be true!

Has the last independent sighting for Myra been established yet? TIA.

Has the last independent sighting for Myra been established yet? TIA.
The Memphis sighting wasn't Myra. MSM hasn't reported any other sightings.

At this point, the last known sighting was stated by the kids as Myra was with Mom, and by Mom saying Myra was going into the house. Haven't seen anything else from Dad, or anyone outside the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela