MS MS - Myra Lewis, 2, Camden, 1 March 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have reason to believe...OK OK...snooping on FB...that the photos in the missing poster were possibly taken Feb 26th. I found what looks like a selfie of Myra, with baby and a late teen/young adult posted to a FB page on 2/26. Clothing/hair is exact as poster. The Baby's clothing is exact as the image of Myra with baby (before cropped) in what looks like a clinic, sitting on a black rug.

Lots of people have their images uploaded directly to social media when taken. If that were the case...they were taken just 3 days before disappearance.

JuSt My OwN OpInIoN...

I have reason to believe...OK OK...snooping on FB...that the photos in the missing poster were possibly taken Feb 26th. I found what looks like a selfie of Myra, with baby and a late teen/young adult posted to a FB page on 2/26. Clothing/hair is exact as poster. The Baby's clothing is exact as the image of Myra with baby (before cropped) in what looks like a clinic, sitting on a black rug.

Lots of people have their images uploaded directly to social media when taken. If that were the case...they were taken just 3 days before disappearance.

JuSt My OwN OpInIoN...

Great find!! What a good snoop :p That same account (if it's the one I just found them on) also has the uncropped version of Myra on the gray carpet and black rug and they are in a room because there is a door in the photo. Maybe baby's wellness check appointment?

And holy cow just as I looked at the photo again I noticed something that I didn't before... the baby carrier... it's in the photo with with the girls in the shopping cart! I thought the older sister had a coat or sweater in her hands. I think now that it must be a baby blanket. So the Walmart photo she had the baby, Myra, and the 7 year old with her.

Again, great find. They still might have all been taken the same day, but at least we know with 100% certainty they were not from the day Myra came up missing.

Hi 1&2&3
BBM
Do you know when DHS issued charges?

Thanks

Just saw your question. Here is the info from wmctv.com on Mar.11, 2014:

"Myra's mom, Ericka Lewis, is still in jail as of Tuesday. A judge ordered her a $5,000 dollar bond Monday. That was for the felon carrying a concealed weapon charge. She posted that bail but she is being held because her probation violation that stems from a previous welfare fraud case".

I have seen it somewhere else too, but this is what came up when I was searching for it to answer your question.

Well we can assume the baby in the carrier is the youngest Lewis child. The baby looks to be about a few months old. The baby is 7 months old now so I am going to gander this is from Sept-Dec 2013.

Where I live the Walmarts have credit unions, eye glass places, portrait studios, McDonalds, and autobody places, all which can and do have chairs.

The rug on the floor has a red logo on it tho so someone from the area might recognize it.

I am 99% certain this photo is not from the day, or even the month, that Myra went missing.

I was going to post the same thing. There is another photo from the same day, where someone is holding the baby and Myra is in the photo, same outfit. I can't post it because it would be against TOS. But I think the photo is not from the day Myra went missing. The baby looks to be a newborn or less than a month old. . .possibly going for it's first check up or immunizations. Is the logo on the rug from the health department?

really cause the baby in the carrier looks to be a new born going for its first check up after being released..maybe not ,but in no way is that baby a few months old

See above. :)

This is what I noticed about the pictures - Myra is clean, dressed nicely, hair done nicely, and her little teeth are perfect -she and her sister look really well cared for in the photo of both of them. They also both look like happy kids to me. Makes it harder for me to believe that mom and dad could have hurt her. She is adorable. (yes I know that many cute kids have been hurt by a parent)

Does that Walmart have a photo studio?

Yeah, I get the same. She looks well taken care of and loved. Idk what is going on here, but I don't feel her parents harmed her. . . at least not on purpose. And even then, why would they cover up an accident?

Where are you lil Myra? :(

I just wonder if there is some big piece we are missing. . .some back story. Ugh!

Canton, MS Superwalmart:
At This Location
• Tire & Lube
• Pharmacy
• Vision Center
• Grocery
• Garden Center
• Photo Center
I'm not seeing a hair salon, or bank/credit union, BUT, doesn't mean they don't have one. My local Superwalmart doesn't show those on the walmart.com site, but they do exists. I'm looking at the tire/lube portions to see what rugs are down. Not sure if all Tire and Lube use the same motor oil or not. Rug doesn't look like a McDonalds or Subway rug either. Our local walmart has subway in it.

link isn't working right...but if you go to walmart.com and put in Canton, MS it will show that it's a 24hr store and the above mentioned areas.

There was a post a couple pages back made by a local stating that rumors around town were that Myra went to the store with her mom. We don't know which grocery store she went to, do we? It'd be so helpful to know if there is surveillance cameras in the parking lot.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned as a possibility yet...
Just speculation on my part, but is it possible that little Myra was left in the car for a 'quick' trip inside and someone saw her, disagreed with it, and snatched her? I've read it was a high of 78 that day, so the inside of a car is obviously hotter while sitting in the sun and I can see someone becoming angry over that and feeling the need to intervene.

Obviously this could only be the case if there are no cameras in the parking lot, because if a kidnapping was seen on camera the searches/digging wouldn't have been done on and around the Lewis's property. If this is a possibility, maybe an anonymous tip to DHS or LE was made with the same idea in mind..possibly spawning an investigation and causing the other children to be removed while they investigate? I don't know if that's how it works with CPS investigations, just an idea...

I can see someone returning to find no child, freaking out because of the possibility of being accused of some kind of neglect, on top with other legal troubles/probation...I'm not putting blame on anyone, I don't even really believe this is what happened, just putting another possibility on the table.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Myra has a niece who is roughly the same age as her. So that could be confusing in photos.

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Myra has a niece who is roughly the same age as her. So that could be confusing in photos.

People are confusing her because I have read above descriptions of her in photos and I have gone and looked and it is not her, but rather her niece.

altho the arresting of mom at such a crucial time gives me pause,i'm back to thinking little myra probably wandered off and unfortunately will be found in a body of water nearby.

About the arrest, it seems like the police were just covering their butts and doign their job. The Sheriff even said his regrets for the bad timing but it is his duty to follow the law and if he saw guns in the home he had to arrest her.

Imagine if she wasn't arrested and something happened with those guns, they would be sued like crazy for not arresting her.

Canton, MS Superwalmart:
At This Location
• Tire & Lube
• Pharmacy
• Vision Center
• Grocery
• Garden Center
• Photo Center
I'm not seeing a hair salon, or bank/credit union, BUT, doesn't mean they don't have one. My local Superwalmart doesn't show those on the walmart.com site, but they do exists. I'm looking at the tire/lube portions to see what rugs are down. Not sure if all Tire and Lube use the same motor oil or not. Rug doesn't look like a McDonalds or Subway rug either. Our local walmart has subway in it.

link isn't working right...but if you go to walmart.com and put in Canton, MS it will show that it's a 24hr store and the above mentioned areas.

As far as the photos (not the day that Myra disappeared) - I think that they were at the photo center that day - JMO. She has all three kids, they were clean, hair done, and dressed for a casual sibling photo with the new baby.

In regards to the pictures, when I see my kids and they are looking cute that day (clothes are cute, hair is done) I tend to take several shots. Most of the time the police want a current picture and she probably pulled those out and said these were taken "3 days ago". Most current. She does look happy. I have seen other kids on here and you can see the look in their eyes that something is wrong. With her she looks very happy, well taken care of and making that grin at the person taking the picture shows that she is spunky and sweet.

About the arrest, it seems like the police were just covering their butts and doign their job. The Sheriff even said his regrets for the bad timing but it is his duty to follow the law and if he saw guns in the home he had to arrest her.

Imagine if she wasn't arrested and something happened with those guns, they would be sued like crazy for not arresting her.

Wasn't she picked up on a warrant issued in January? Or am I confusing her with someone else? If that is the case then I don't feel they were covering their butts. I then feel they picked her up in hopes she would have information. If I am confused and they walked in that Friday, saw the guns and arrested her, then yes, they are just doing their jobs,

Another day, no news on baby Myra! Reward money usually does just what happened here - a flurry of tips that lead no where, and that's it. At least it was a good attempt!

So, what is next? Why is LE not grilling the parents like they do in all missing children cases? The news is NOT giving the idea that this is happening. With mom in jail, she may have a lawyer, does anyone know? So what about father? Are they questioning him other than the first day?

This case is baffling to me as it is to many I am sure! Letting my mind go to a deep dark place, could this have been a PLANNED missing child?

For whatever reason, the couple decides Myra needs to leave/disappear. Each of us here could come up with a list of possible reasons. Mom knows she has a warrant out on her. So they plan this story that we have been told, knowing Mom will be arrested on her warrant. But in their minds, the arrest will take some attention off the parents involvement in Myra's disappearance.

The talk will be about searching for Myra, poor mom in jail. Days will pass and wherever baby Myra is, her location is less likely to be found, dead or alive. They may have just pulled off an ugly crime! And LE's silence has only helped. JMO. MOO

This case is baffling to me as it is to many I am sure! Letting my mind go to a deep dark place, could this have been a PLANNED missing child?

For whatever reason, the couple decides Myra needs to leave/disappear. Each of us here could come up with a list of possible reasons. Mom knows she has a warrant out on her. So they plan this story that we have been told, knowing Mom will be arrested on her warrant. But in their minds, the arrest will take some attention off the parents involvement in Myra's disappearance.

The talk will be about searching for Myra, poor mom in jail. Days will pass and wherever baby Myra is, her location is less likely to be found, dead or alive. They may have just pulled off an ugly crime! And LE's silence has only helped. JMO. MOO

I wish other family would come out and say when they saw Myra last. All the people standing behind the family have really said nothing about Myra or that day.

Where are you MYRA ? It's been so long..........

Wasn't she picked up on a warrant issued in January? Or am I confusing her with someone else? If that is the case then I don't feel they were covering their butts. I then feel they picked her up in hopes she would have information. If I am confused and they walked in that Friday, saw the guns and arrested her, then yes, they are just doing their jobs,

It was my understanding that she was convicted in January and ended up with probation instead of jail time. The latest arrest was due to violating that probation.

I keep hoping to see a "found safe" next to Myra's name. Keeping you in my thoughts, sweetheart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay