MS MS - Rebecca Paulk, 26, Lauderdale County, 7 Sept 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the reply, just kinda got confused
Used to work out of meridian, linden, uniontown traveled roads in the area

Thank you very much marsyao for the link to the program.

On the program there is an interview with Rebecca's mother, during the interview there is a mention regarding one of Rebecca's Acquaintances - william taylor.

When william taylor heard that she disappeared he was At friends house and he started saying repeatedly in anger and fear---- " they did something to her" ( from 1 hour;28) this statement made by the interviewer/

The mother said she heard a rumor that Rebecca died from overdose.

There is also a mention of two drug dealers who were consider much worse than John Poisso! and that Rebecca knew them. John Poisso was familiar with them.

For me John Poisso is still a possible suspect although the police didn't mentioned him as a suspect after his investigation/

I feel so sad for Rebecca and for Rebecca's parents.
I hope the police will solve this crime soon

Last edited:
The names of the two who consider even worse than
John Poisso are the brothers David and Din Gregory
Whom Rebecca knew

From 1 hour:42- 1 hour :43

The last time anyone saw Rebecca Henderson Paulk was on the afternoon of Tuesday, September 8, 2015, at a local business in Meridian, Mississippi. Several days after the 26-year-old was last seen, her vehicle was found abandoned in a rural area not far from her last known whereabouts. Inside were a number of her valuable personal items, including her laptop. Her cellphone was found in a nearby field. There appeared to be a break in the case when police questioned John Bentley Poisso Jr., 57, after he was arrested on unrelated misdemeanor charges. He is considered a person of interest, as he was the last person known to have seen Rebecca before she vanished. But after searches of his home, no evidence was found linking him to the disappearance. Rebecca’s family continues to offer a $5,000 reward for information leading to her whereabouts.

Five years of Dateline’s Missing in America: 109 still missing

4 years...no updates in a long time...

I went to high school with Rebecca and I know a couple of the people who were mentioned in FastEddy's podcast. I had no idea there were people out here piecing together my friend's disappearance and I am so appreciative of it.

I just want her home so her mother can have peace.

Are there any new reports on this case?

This case gets VERY little exposure. I did see where the Unfound podcast picked it up 2 years ago, though.

I found this link:
$20,000 reward for information of missing woman

It’s been 5 years since Rebecca Henderson Paulk’s family last saw her. She was last seen at two meridian businesses in 2015. The family had plans to hold a vigil in her honor today but it was canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions.

The Henderson family tells Newscenter 11 they are now offering a $20,000 reward for information that leads to Rebecca being found. Paulk’s mother is making a public plea for help in locating her daughter.

The last time anyone saw Rebecca Henderson Paulk was on the afternoon of Tuesday, September 8, 2015, at a local business in Meridian, Mississippi. Several days after the 26-year-old was last seen, her vehicle was found abandoned in a rural area not far from her last known whereabouts. Inside were a number of her valuable personal items, including her laptop. Her cell phone was found in a nearby field. There appeared to be a break in the case when police questioned John Bentley Poisso Jr., 57, following his arrest on unrelated misdemeanor charges. Authorities do consider him a person of interest, as he was the last person known to have seen Rebecca before she vanished. But after searches of his home, no evidence was found linking him to the disappearance. Lauderdale County Sheriff’s Department Chief Deputy Ward Calhoun said that investigators are still working the case. In 2020, Rebecca’s family increased the reward amount $20,000 for information leading to her whereabouts. If you have any information regarding Rebecca’s case, please contact the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Department at (601) 482-9806 or East Mississippi Crime Stoppers at 855-485-TIPS (8477).
upload_2021-2-10_14-57-25.jpeg
Seven years of Dateline's Missing in America: 156 still missing

It's been almost a year since the last post. Any update? The Equusearch poster link here leads to a removed poster.

MISSING IN AMERICA SEP 28 2015, 4:12 PM ET
Search Ongoing in Several States for Missing Woman Rebecca Henderson Paulk
Dateline NBC

Search Ongoing in Several States for Missing Woman Rebecca Henderson Paulk

snipped -

"Her personal items were inside and the vehicle was not secured," Chief Deputy Ward Calhoun of the Lauderdale County Sheriff's Office, told Dateline NBC. "Because of where her car was located and her relationship with her family, it is highly likely foul play is involved."
Possio has property from Mississippi (Lauderdale, Newton, Clarke, Wayne and Neshoba counties) all the way to Louisiana,Alabama. He also has property with under old caves. I know this man very, very well. He has ties to the Dixie Mafia, and corrupt people. He was just arrested again this week for possession with the intent to distribute. I am not getting how he keeps getting out of jail

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back