Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
Robert-Joseph-Moran-e1563564597316.jpg

Missing Person: Robert Joseph Moran - WXXV 25

Forty-seven year-old Robert Joseph Moran aka “Joey” left his residence in Pass Christian on the night of Sunday, July 14th and has not been seen since.

The vehicle he was driving was recovered in Hancock County on Monday, July 15th. Hancock County and Harrison County Sheriff’s Offices are both involved in the search for Moran.

Moran was wearing a pink fishing shirt, khaki shorts, and only socks, no shoes. He has green eyes, brown hair, weighs approx. 200 lbs and is 5’09” tall. Call Harrison County Sheriff’s Office with any information at 228-897-1364.

Robert-Joseph-Moran-e1563564597316.jpg

Missing Person: Robert Joseph Moran - WXXV 25

Forty-seven year-old Robert Joseph Moran aka “Joey” left his residence in Pass Christian on the night of Sunday, July 14th and has not been seen since.

The vehicle he was driving was recovered in Hancock County on Monday, July 15th. Hancock County and Harrison County Sheriff’s Offices are both involved in the search for Moran.

The headline in the next article said the car was found abandoned along I-10. I wonder if this would have been along the route to where he would go hunting? I also wonder about the condition / circumstances the car was in.

Moran was wearing a pink fishing shirt, khaki shorts, and only socks, no shoes. He has green eyes, brown hair, weighs approx. 200 lbs and is 5’09” tall. Call Harrison County Sheriff’s Office with any information at 228-897-1364.

No shoes seems odd. This doesn’t sound like like typical hunting attire. MOO.

The headline in the next article said the car was found abandoned along I-10. I wonder if this would have been along the route to where he would go hunting? I also wonder about the condition / circumstances the car was in.

It would if you were just going fishing. I never wear shoes in the summer... well except here in AZ (my feet would blister from the heat)... But if he was going hunting, as in hunting with a gun/rifle, then definitely not. Somewhat blurry as to what his plans were.

His missing page on FB:

Find Joey Moran

He has a FB page with his wife, it is Joey [her first name] Moran, so I don't know if I can link it, because it is also his wife's page. It has been over 2 weeks that he has been missing. I hope he is found soon.

you are most definitely not going hunting or fishing in mississippi without shoes on. maybe you would take them off once you got there to fish, especially if he was going to the beach, but you wouldn't leave the house to drive to your destination in socks only. (also, most people don't fish on the beach in pass. you would go to a dock or have a boat. also, mississippi beaches in pass christian are closed right now due to algae. i would think it would be closed for fishing as well.) hunting you wouldn't do barefooted at all. MOO. mississippi born and raised.

Hoping for answers or closure soon for the family of Joey.
I’ve had no luck with finding any additional info...maybe someone else will be more successful at finding an update.

Robert Joey Moran NamUs page The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

Scar/mark Scar on left ear

Tattoo Tribal on lower back

Tattoo "M" on right arm upper shoulder area. Green in color (like old ink).

Circumstances of Disappearance
Robert "Joey" Moran left his residence located in Pass Christian, MS, on Sunday, July 14, 2019, at approximately 10:00 am in his friends vehicle, a 2014 Chevrolet Malibu. Robert did not have his identification or cellular phone with him. The vehicle was recovered at approximately the 8 mile marker, west bound, on Interstate 10 in Hancock County, MS, on Tuesday, July 16th, 2019.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissBets
Back