MS MS - Vickie Ellington, 53, Kosciusko, 27-Jan-2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping for this lady. She still has not been found to my knowledge, she disappeared in my hometown. I don't think there has been THAT much work done to find her. Don't know 100% as I'm not an employee with the sheriffs department, but she disappeared in a high traffic area of a very small town, there's 2 gas stations, 4 restaurants, and a walmart all in that area plus a few more businesses - I'm sorry but I find it HARD to believe that there isn't one more business that had a camera where she could be seen on it.....

Still missing

AUG 19, 2024
According to Missingsippi.com, Ellington was last heard from when she texted friends that she was headed to meet someone in Louisville, about an hour away. When they didn’t hear from her again, they became alarmed and started looking for her.

Ellington’s Chevrolet Suburban was located in the Wal-Mart parking lot in Louisville. Her purse was still inside the SUV, and when she was not answering her cell phone, her friends reported her missing.

Surveillance video turned up no new leads. Ellington can be seen parking her vehicle, then walking in the direction of a McDonald’s and a Taco Bell before the camera loses her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38
Back