MSM Coverage 11/2/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it impossible to believe that he was there all night. What about when 911 was called? He would have had to been awake and running around looking for the baby and he would have been interviewed immediately, on the spot, by the first responders that morning. I cannot be;lieve he was there that night. imoo
On Nancy Grace tonight, Spellman said he spoke to LE about the brother being there that evening. According to Spellman, LE said yesterday, it was the FIRST they had heard of it. Brother was interviewed by LE shortly thereafter.

and then 45 minutes later another dual neighbor (hubby &wife) see a man walking up the street with a baby. :crazy:

Active neighborhood late at night, it seems. I'd say it was a VERY daring kidnapper who broke into a home through a window in the front of the house, then turned on the lights as he went, stole 3 phones and a baby, then exited the front door, and walked on down to N Chelsea Ave...just 45 minutes after SB and the other neighbor call it a night. :crazy:

Hey guys, it's after 10pm. Isn't it time for local media to drop a new bombshell on us? :floorlaugh:

Just a question..did the *kidnapper* wait around somewhere-like bushes,up a tree,behind a house for the other 2 neighbors to go inside-if we are to believe this new timeline-the neighbors went in house at 1130,kidnapper goes to window,wait maybe unlock door in the house turns on all lights,gets phones,gets Lisa and walks out the door to be seen by eye witness at 12.15-did I get all that right or am wrong or missing something here?
Right, and no dogs bark, no one reports that the motion lights on the front corner of the house go on, and no one, including the boys, one of whom gets up and goes into his own bed, hears a darn thing!

On Nancy Grace tonight, Spellman said he spoke to LE about the brother being there that evening. According to Spellman, LE said yesterday, it was the FIRST they had heard of it. Brother was interviewed by LE shortly thereafter.

If that is true, Mommy and Daddy have been very cooperative and honest...NOT.

Right, and no dogs bark, no one reports that the motion lights on the front corner of the house go on, and no one, including the boys, one of whom gets up and goes into his own bed, hears a darn thing!

That is because everyone in the hood was passed out!!!!!

I think the neighbourhood should have another porch party....the truth always comes out when your drunk!!!!

Who is Spellman????

This new time line has cornered them at the kidnapping had to have happened between 1130-1200 for them to been seen by the first witness-IF this new time line is true!!

Active neighborhood late at night, it seems. I'd say it was a VERY daring kidnapper who broke into a home through a window in the front of the house, then turned on the lights as he went, stole 3 phones and a baby, then exited the front door, and walked on down to N Chelsea Ave...just 45 minutes after SB and the other neighbor call it a night. :crazy:

The story didn't make sense when it first was reported and as of this writing at 10:18 PM EDT, it still doesn't make any sense.

haven't seen the HLN report but that seems strange to me. We knew by mid-october about Phil Netz and Debbie Bradley leaving the grocery store just before 5 p.m. It was known they returned to Bradley's home. I feel certain the cops knew that because of the surveillance video.

haven't seen the HLN report but that seems strange to me. We knew by mid-october about Phil Netz and Debbie Bradley leaving the grocery store just before 5 p.m. It was known they returned to Bradley's home. I feel certain the cops knew that because of the surveillance video.

Sorry if I mislead anyone. Jim Spellman said he spoke to LE and brother was not there for the evening, just the box wine run. It's been reported today, brother was there later into the evening, according to Spellman, through LE, yesterday was the first they heard that one. :waitasec:

I think the neighbourhood should have another porch party....the truth always comes out when your drunk!!!!

Who is Spellman????

And, it wasn't even summer. FGS, it was a Monday night and no one has reported that anyone was watching Monday night football. I know some man in that immediate vicinity had to be up watching that game.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=311003027

Colts v. Buccaneers

Indianapolis...pretty close to KS & MO, right? Somebody was still awake and would have heard a commotion at or around 12:00 midnight.

Who is Spellman????

Respectfully...I don't think that we should call the neighborhood "the hood."

The story didn't make sense when it first was reported and as of this writing at 10:18 PM EDT, it still doesn't make any sense.

The only way this makes sense is if the kidnapper is a druggie. Then, the less sense it makes, the more likely it is.

Is it true that Jersey has been reported to be a meth-head? Or is that just rumor?

The only way this makes sense is if the kidnapper is a druggie. Then, the less sense it makes, the more likely it is.

Is it true that Jersey has been reported to be a meth-head? Or is that just rumor?

For now, I believe that is a rumor and he has been "cleared," by SY, in LE, several times now.

So...neighbor's hubby took a poly, but JI didn't need to take one (per him)?

Alrighty then.

He said he volunteered to take poly and police didn't give him one. To me that means they didn't need him to take it.:twocents:

It's that time of night when a new version of the timeline comes out......

He said he volunteered to take poly and police didn't give him one. To me that means they didn't need him to take it.:twocents:

Well, again, that is what he says. LE says nothing much at all. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member