MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm....no not really considered "close" at all, especially since KC has its own professional football team. The area would surely have some fans, but with another pro team in the state at St. Louis, plus Chicago, Dallas and Minnesota all much closer....not a big fan base for either of those teams at all. Plus, the game would be LONG over by that time of night, especially since they were eastern area time zone teams. Midnight in KC would have been 1 am in the east.

jmo

Then there's always the post game wrap up and the late local news. A true Monday Night Football fan might watch the whole bonanza. I see it was the night they ditched Hank Jr and his "Are you ready" theme.

Being from the East Coast, I just figured that mid-westerners would follow their other Central time teams. Just don't know much about that part of the country and on a map it looks like there are only two, maybe three, big cities along I-70, between Kansas City, MO and Indianapolis.

I know football but I don't know jack about the middle of the country :)

VinnieP says the answer of where Baby Lisa is with the people in this neighborhood.

JVM revving up to go over the wrong old news.

I have to admit, I don't normally watch HNL and now I know why. I just can't believe that JVM can in good conscience put out such wrong info. That goes for Nancy Grace too. It's like the gossip rags at the check-out...LIVE!!:banghead:

What IS the deal with 10:30, though? DB says she last saw Lisa at 10:30...but uh oh, nooo! It was 6:40. Jeremy is supposed to be home at 10:30...uh oh, nooo! Gotta work late. SB says she went home at 10:30..but wait! Not IN the home at 10:30...no. Outside until 11:30!

WTH? Is 10:30 the witching hour or something?

What time did DB make this supposed chicken dinner for everyone? What time did they eat? I have not seen this in the timeline.

This new one at KCTV says JI came home at 2:30, played with kids and ate with his family. It says SB was there when DB and her brother went to the store, and that JI left for work at 5:30. One of the first stories about that night, iirc, was that DB made dinner for her kids, SB and SBs daughter-which I thought happened after JI went to work.

I'm trying to reconcile earlier story with the latest (that I know of) timeline, but it isn't going very well. :D and MOO

What IS the deal with 10:30, though? DB says she last saw Lisa at 10:30...but uh oh, nooo! It was 6:40. Jeremy is supposed to be home at 10:30...uh oh, nooo! Gotta work late. SB says she went home at 10:30..but wait! Not IN the home at 10:30...no. Outside until 11:30!

WTH? Is 10:30 the witching hour or something?

More than a coincidence,since a baby is also missing that very night.

This new one at KCTV says JI came home at 2:30, played with kids and ate with his family. It says SB was there when DB and her brother went to the store, and that JI left for work at 5:30. One of the first stories about that night, iirc, was that DB made dinner for her kids, SB and SBs daughter-which I thought happened after JI went to work.

I'm trying to reconcile earlier story with the latest (that I know of) timeline, but it isn't going very well. :D and MOO
Good luck with that. The stories are changing with each new article, minute to minute. Each interview changes the timeline. :waitasec: If you can make sense of it, please let us all know. :great: Basically, I think the all of our timelines are a bust.

It's impossible. They have now changed the timeline of the main players a total of no less than four times. One article today, on Kansas City.com, said JI ate with his family.

In this article http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cYYhOMfe

It states JI ate with his kids...and that Samantha Brando (neighbor) went out for her own alcohol.

It states her daughter was with the boys but not that she saw Lisa.

"Irwin came home from his day job as an electrician about 2:30 that afternoon, which was the first Monday in October. He stayed long enough to have dinner with his family and play with the children.

About 4:30 p.m., Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, ...neighborhood store to buy a box of wine and baby supplies. Irwin stayed with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5.

About 5 p.m., Netz and Bradley returned from the store. Netz soon left. About 30 minutes later, Irwin headed to work at a Starbucks...

Samantha Brando, a next door neighbor in her 20s, came over to the Irwin house with her 4-year-old daughter. The daughter played with Lisa’s half-brothers.

Bradley put Lisa in her crib about 6:40 p.m., while Brando headed to a store to purchase liquor for herself.

Brando returned to the Irwin home about 7 p.m. and sat on the front stoop with Bradley...."

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/01...#ixzz1cZDJVvas

My theory on the ever changing timelines and the media blitz, distorting all of DB's original statements, is defense attorney JT and team do this on purpose so that later they can go back and blame the BIG BAD MEDIA...who they will accuse of misquoting everyone for sensationalism, etc

I was coming to post the same thing. There's now way a 4 year old child can tell time, in most instances. There's also no way a 4 year old knows what happens on a certain day. They of course know Halloween and Christmas but certain days playing and seeing a baby? I don't think so.

My kids could tell time at 4, but only if I sent them to fetch it for me. They weren't tuned in to it at all.

It doesn't strike me as odd though, mom gets back from store at 6:30 and her daughter says "mom, Lisa tried to kiss me and got me all wet!" or some such random happening. It indicates she saw Lisa at 6:30, not that she said "yes mum, at 6:30 on Tuesday I saw Lisa and she seemed QUITE alive and well."

Who knows what happened though. No, seriously. Who knows?

My kids could tell time at 4, but only if I sent them to fetch it for me. They weren't tuned in to it at all.

It doesn't strike me as odd though, mom gets back from store at 6:30 and her daughter says "mom, Lisa tried to kiss me and got me all wet!" or some such random happening. It indicates she saw Lisa at 6:30, not that she said "yes mum, at 6:30 on Tuesday I saw Lisa and she seemed QUITE alive and well."

Who knows what happened though. No, seriously. Who knows?

I bet your words, about the kiss, will turn up in the very next timeline.:crazy:

Regarding: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15940122/baby-lisas-parents-say-5-12-hour-window-for-abduction

What I find interesting is the info that SB left DB's at 10:30, and then continued to sit outside with another neighbor until 11:30. Where did this neighbor come from? Did he or she just wander up after DB went inside, or was this other neighbor also sitting outside drinking and talking to DB and SB when they were holding down the stoop?

No answers, of course...just pondering.

:crazy: Quite the social neighborhood.

And on a school night, too.

I hope someone here at WS is diligently recording and making full copies of every one of these statements made by any of the key players re: THE TIMELINE.

right, and no dogs bark, no one reports that the motion lights on the front corner of the house go on, and no one, including the boys, one of whom gets up and goes into his own bed, hears a darn thing!
bbm ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member