MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anything going on in the news this evening? post it here! great job everyone!

BBM:

Vinnie Politan on HLN is supposed to cover Baby Lisa ...

:waitasec: I am "guessing" that it will be info we already know ... :innocent::innocent:

:innocent:

I'm not sure when they took the dumpster but it was only reported on Monday on HLN. It was sent for testing. I agree with those who hope it wasn't just taken recently. It should've been sent to the lab the day Lisa went missing and the alleged burnt clothes found in it whether they're Lisa's or not.

I'm not sure when they took the dumpster but it was only reported on Monday on HLN. It was sent for testing. I agree with those who hope it wasn't just taken recently. It should've been sent to the lab the day Lisa went missing and the alleged burnt clothes found in it whether they're Lisa's or not.

If the dumpster itself really wasn't confiscated until Monday, maybe it's because all the contents were previously taken? And now it's just the container itself?:waitasec:

BBM:

Vinnie Politan on HLN is supposed to cover Baby Lisa ...

:waitasec: I am "guessing" that it will be info we already know ... :innocent::innocent:

:innocent:
Please report HLN as I currently don't have access. Thank you!!

Showing the first video of DB freaking out crying. I'm just noticing that she said "I haven't even checked around the house. I don't even care about that right now, I still don't."

If the dumpster itself really wasn't confiscated until Monday, maybe it's because all the contents were previously taken? And now it's just the container itself?:waitasec:

They should've taken everything. Same as the cadaver dog hit. The carpet, flooring or whatever, if not taken, should have.

Hubby just changed the channel on me, on purpose, he can't stand HLN. Sorry guys.

HLN ... Vinnie Politan 11-2-11

Showing old video of DB and JI about what happened the night BL "disappeared" ... [video footage from KSHB/WDAF]

Going over Original Timeline :

4:51 DB buying wine

6:40 DB puts Lisa in crib

4:00 JI comes home and reports BL missing

NEW DETAILS Vinnie is going over :

5:30 Brother PN LEAVES home

6:40 Neighbor buys MORE liquor

7:00 Neighbor returns

10:30 Neighbor leaves and DB to bed

3:45 JI leaves work and ji bangs on neighbor's door before Baby missing

4:00 Reports Baby Lisa missing

PrimeNews-Going over timeline from the KC Star article.

Neighbor (SB) and husband went to marriage counselor that day, they decided to seperate, hubby stayed with a friend that night.

Reporter in MO spoke to the neighbor's husband (neighbor who was drinking with Debra).

Jim Spellman talking to Vinnie

Neighbor's husband -- NOT at home that night ...

Vinnie asking Spellman about interview with neighbor's hubby ...

Showed text messages to Spellman ...

He TOOK POLY ...

whoa ...

10:33pm SB husband texts her (good night, love you, good night to dd)

10:54pm She texts him back

texts were shown to reporter

at 5:59am he was notified by SB while he was at work on an air force base Lisa was missing. Took poly, LE aren't looking at him as being involved.

This is new to me that the estranged husband of the neighbor. He took a poly last week and LE told him there were no problems with his answers.

Vinnie ...

"Cast of Characters" growing by the day ...

:floorlaugh: He got that RIGHT ! :floorlaugh:

Oh ... I'm sorry for laughing ... but you need a sense of humor sometimes following these cases ...

MOO ...

10:33pm SB husband texts her (good night, love you, good night to dd)

10:54pm She texts him back

texts were shown to reporter

didn't catch time but he was notified the next morning by SB while he was at work on an air force base Lisa was missing. Took poly, LE aren't looking at him as being involved.

I think they said he heard the news at 5:45 am when he reported to work at the Air Force base. That made me wonder---why didn't his wife call him at 3:45 am when JI came knocking at her door, looking for the missing baby? it seems like something she might have woken him up for. ?

This case is driving me bonkers !

Jim Spellman - I finally found out his name. Thanks, dog.gone. I like the way he reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay