MSM Coverage 11/2/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just before they cut away to a commercial on VP, he asked Jim Spellman if he'd seen BS around town. Spellman started to answer that he saw him with a trail of media and then he was cut off. :floorlaugh:

When Vinnie asked Jim Spellman if the neighbor's estranged husband asked his wife what happened that night, the husband told him that the timeline was similar to what has been reported. Then Jim Spellman said something to the effect of... "that's all I can go into right now". Wonder what else the husband's neighbor told him???

Which timeline or versions of timeline would that be? :floorlaugh:

But, hmm, what else can Jim Spellman possibly go into? Spit it out please Jim!

Motorcyle Man has changed his "story" several times ...

So I may have posted some of the things wrong and if so I will go back and correct my posts ...

Oh -- I think Patty G said she would post video soon :innocent: ... THANKS !

I have to leave to go to church ... and I know something will break when I am gone ...

:seeya:

Maybe not dog-news around there don't usually break until around 11pm eastern time..

*****I'll check to see if they add video after the 6:00 newscast is over, but they just showed a clip of SB walking into the home on Walrond today, apparently she arrived after the new atty. arrived.*****

"The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1canPR01B

I think the neighbors seperated husband is very important, JMO.

New facts for me today from VinnieP and Jim Spellman concern DB's drinking buddy neighbor and her husband. They had just decided to start living apart. Can I ask why? What did that estranged husband think of DB?

Just before they cut away to a commercial on VP, he asked Jim Spellman if he'd seen BS around town. Spellman started to answer that he saw him with a trail of media and then he was cut off. :floorlaugh:

He was abruptly cut off-I was thinking WTH? How rude! :crazy:

Maybe not dog-news around there don't usually break until around 11pm eastern time..

That's right ... I forgot about that ! It seems like everytime I'm away -- "something" new pops up ...

Good ... will be back by then !

:seeya:

I seriously doubt Jeremy would say he was told he didnt need to take a poly if he hadnt been told so by LE. And this was BEFORE they quit talking to LE.

He was at work for gods sake.

jmo

I understand that JI may have been told he didn't need to take one because he was at work. However, we only know what we are being fed to know at this point. IMO

i sure hope its poor reporting,cause taking the dumpster 4weeks after the fire would be pointless IMO

The dumpster was taken away days ago!
They were talking about it on HLN last night JVM.

They said they dont usually take dumpsters they empty it and leave it.
but this one they hauled off.

New facts for me today from VinnieP and Jim Spellman concern DB's drinking buddy neighbor and her husband. They had just decided to start living apart. Can I ask why? What did that estranged husband think of DB?

Dunno. The report did say that they had attended marriage counselling that day, it was the first night the husband was estranged from the home, and that he and the neighbor (his wife) exchanged good night texts around 10:30.

P.s. Dr. Drew reported way back that he'd heard the husband blamed Jeremy and Debbi for their marital problems, but he also said it was unsubstantiated.

*****I'll check to see if they add video after the 6:00 newscast is over, but they just showed a clip of SB walking into the home on Walrond today, apparently she arrived after the new atty. arrived.*****

"The neighbor, a woman named Samantha, has spent a lot of time with the couple since Lisa disappeared. She was at the home on North Walrond Avenue while Bradley and Irwin met with Picerno on Wednesday."

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/news/29667881/detail.html#ixzz1canPR01B

Bless You. Samantha is the neighbor that DB had hardly talked to since Lisa went missing, the friend she drank with?

I think the neighbors seperated husband is very important, JMO.

I don't know yet if he's important to the disappearance of Lisa (kinda doubt it, but yet to be seen). But, I do find it interesting that it's the neighbor's first night estranged from her husband and it's Debbi first night without Jeremy home (according to reports). JMO...

Dunno. The report did say that they had attended marriage counselling that day, it was the first night the husband was estranged from the home, and that he and the neighbor (his wife) exchanged good night texts around 10:30.

P.s. Dr. Drew reported way back that he'd heard the husband blamed Jeremy and Debbi for their marital problems, but he also said it was unsubstantiated.

Really? Blaming neighbours for marital problems? Ummmm I have an idea for them. Move. :innocent:

...that cheat on their husbands.........just sayin'.

Oh yes, that statement JI said during that one interview. Hummm, little piece of the puzzle might have a spot to be put in. Not that it matters in the disappearance of Baby Lisa, but now it might make sense why he stated it!

Really? Blaming neighbours for marital problems? Ummmm I have an idea for them. Move. :innocent:

Agreed. Apparently, the husband agreed too and moved out.

(we don't even know if he really did blame them though; unsubstantiated report by Dr. Drew, FWIW)

Why? He wasn't there. Whatever he says comes from the soon to be ex wife.

His "first night" not home, too. It has been said the man id'd is someone from the neighborhood and now is said the man with the baby has muscular arms. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay