MSM Coverage 11/2/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Dad has salt and pepper hair. She and her Dad are very close.

Interesting guess. It is one of his phones that's missing.

But, I think motorcycle man is a little off. JMO.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePLy9XUcyz4"]11/2/2011: Shep Smith Flips Out On Legal Guests Over Baby Lisa: 'You're Both Full Of It!' - YouTube[/ame]

just got this off one of the fb pages for lisa

let's hope that the neighbors husband has an airtight alibi like JI did. Wow, this just get curiouser and curiouser. It all fits now that sources keep saying the the person carrying the baby that MotoryCycle Man saw was NOT Jersey! They knew the person had Salt and Pepper hair and that Jersey was bald at the time of BabyLisa's disappearance.
According to Jim Spellman, when he was on Vinnie, the neighbor's hubby was at a base? Wife him in the morning, but not at 4, 5 or 6. Odd. I would think the neighbor would call hubby right away.

:fish:

I think this has gone far beyond circus status at this point. I'm calling it a night. Maybe by tomorrow, things will have stablized..............Right? Please say I'm right......:maddening:

Nah, it's about time for a new timeline :crazy:

Neighbor's husband. Has to be. IMHO

He has "well built" arms. Not very tall. And the specific language that LE used regarding him was that they had "moved on". Also, Jim Spellman hadn't met him until today. When Jim interviewed him, JB (neighbor husband) told him that he had "been the subject of the investigation" for sometime, but they (LE) had moved on.

I'm SOOOOO confused!! :banghead:

Spot on - it has to be him, can't be anyone else. Also the anonymous source today must be him as well, as the information could only have come from the neighbour or someone close to neighbour such as their husband. Interesting that all this information is coming out now, I wonder if those involved are sick and tired seeing the spin and now want the truth to come out? Especially if they themselves are being looked at and they know they didn't do it.

They r trying to wait as long as they can for those boys to be interviewed. They can use that if they ever have to go to court. They r unreliable. moo

OMG, Mike Thompson adds a little something to his description every day -

new today, unless I've missed it, "salt and pepper hair". Is it light in KS at 4:00 a.m.?

Anyone want to share a box of margaritas?

It's not light in KS at 4 am....but he was just across the state line in MO! :floorlaugh: It's not light there either at that time. ;)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Bottoms up!

let's hope that the neighbors husband has an airtight alibi like JI did. Wow, this just get curiouser and curiouser. It all fits now that sources keep saying the the person carrying the baby that MotoryCycle Man saw was NOT Jersey! They knew the person had Salt and Pepper hair and that Jersey was bald at the time of BabyLisa's disappearance.

The guy picked out by Thompson has been interviewed by police and they've "moved on", according to Jim Spellman.

Next door neighbors split up....woman who cheats on her husband. Occams razor. a--------b. Oh, and I'm not talking about the neighbor/drinking buddy woman being the one who cheats.................

I feel so sorry for LE having to deal with all of these "witnesses..."

According to Spellman on NG, LE first heard of brother returning from him. LE had never heard this tidbit before. HMMM. And we were wondering why he was taken to the police station yesterday. UGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member