MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/29/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dangle a carrot. A little cryptic. She (MW) may not KNOW THEM (parents) but she may known someone else in the picture.

So he's alluding to a "kidnapper". Someone that really did take the baby? Really?

C'mon. He's run scenerios - either DB just doing it; or JI doing it; - if they did so why would they take the phones? C'mon - why didn't Mark F. speak up and say something?

Bill Stanton getting very fired up about the phone call........if DB or JI did it, where did they take the phones to, and why?

(sorry but the "hotter" he gets the less sense he's making)
:floorlaugh:

A baby is missing and BS is dangling carrots... someone pinch me, this must be a nightmare!

Bill says the family left for some R&R because strangers were knocking at the door.

He tried to say there was no proof of a phone call....he was set straight about that. JJ didt mention LE had interviewed her 4 times .....

Bill Stanton joining in! Little upset. Get the facts out there. LE great, media adding value. Reward out there. Where family is now, is not relevant. How did phone call come out? Asking the validity of the call. Witnesses are key, seen walking with a baby. So disturbed at what they see, they make calls. Baby can be alive. JJ, what are parents doing? Bill, people are banging on their door. They are under stress. I don't work for them. You ell me how they did it.

He says he will do what necessary to keep the case out there. Won't interfere. JJ-Do D&J know phone lady? JJ says the neighbors know her! Bill, she may not know them, but knows someone connected. Then he won't confirm the phone call.

He goes over every scenario in his head, trying to figure is out. Commercial

Ok..I dont get BS. He is adamant he is not "for" the parents, he is for the truth..That seems sincere I guess, Is he a PI? If so, then what is HE doing to investigate the case. Is he an employee of Joe T.?

- specifically, the MW interview and talk about t call into her cell
- mom being blamed

The judge asked him what specifically are the parents doing right now to find their baby?

Stanton never answered the question.

Bill Stanton joining in! Little upset. Get the facts out there. LE great, media adding value. Reward out there. Where family is now, is not relevant. How did phone call come out? Asking the validity of the call. Witnesses are key, seen walking with a baby. So disturbed at what they see, they make calls. Baby can be alive. JJ, what are parents doing? Bill, people are banging on their door. They are under stress. I don't work for them. You ell me how they did it.

He says he will do what necessary to keep the case out there. Won't interfere. JJ-Do D&J know phone lady? JJ says the neighbors know her! Bill, she may not know them, but knows someone connected. Then he won't confirm the phone call.

He goes over every scenario in his head, trying to figure is out. Commercial

Interesting.

Bill Stanton just lied on Judge Jeanine and said a man was seen on video walking out of the woods carrying a baby. This is the third lie I have heard him tell. Who is paying him to get on national TV and lie about a missing baby case?

Bill: move on [not answering t question]

Bill: they r not hiding...where do u focus t search? is it a photo op?...let's get to t bottom of it; do not have a myopic view-to discount these witnesses is insane...

JP: the clothes still in house - purple shorts>corroborates [they?] took t clothes off her

Bill: ...I'm stressed...she (MW) may know someone else who is in t neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member