MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unreal??? This is the first time that the PI has been inside the home!! I can't get over these jokesters. Surely this is some kind of Halloween joke and we're getting ready to get the "oh I fooled you". What a bunch of garbage.

BBM: I don't believe it either ... just unbelievable ...

MOO ...

I do have to say after watching reports about CS, I like her more. I think she was the only one on the DB/JI team that wanted to move on with the investigation. I think she does believe in their innocence and wanted to move things along to get them cleared. She certainly did more in her 10 days on the case than JT/BS has done. I am still on the fence. I'm getting tired of sitting here though. I want new developments one way or the other. moo

Eleven bucks, give or take, if on sale or if regular price. But I'm thinking JI approved it as it was a birthday weekend, and I doubt she can spend a penny without approval.

She bought the wine on Monday... I don't think he knew about it, and if he did, he should have made sure she got a little as opposed to a lot. You don't live with someone who has black-outs and not know they have them.

He shouldn't have let her drink at all with his two kids, if she had a history.

Eleven bucks, give or take, if on sale or if regular price. But I'm thinking JI approved it as it was a birthday weekend, and I doubt she can spend a penny without approval.

It looked like she handed the change back to her brother, I wonder if he is an enabler? Maybe someone else wanted her to drink a whole lot, knowing what happens to her when she does. Yeah, probably not, but I would like to figure out how these people connect together.

I do have to say after watching reports about CS, I like her more. I think she was the only one on the DB/JI team that wanted to move on with the investigation. I think she does believe in their innocence and wanted to move things along to get them cleared. She certainly did more in her 10 days on the case than JT/BS has done. I am still on the fence. I'm getting tired of sitting here though. I want new developments one way or the other. moo

Yeah, all that is what got her fired. Trying to move too fast....

Nancy Grace
Breaking: Witness says he positively identified the mystery man he saw carrying an infant the night baby Lisa vanished. Investigators allegedly know the mystery man is already related to the case.

http://www.facebook.com/NancyGraceHLN

WOW!! OK...I will have to be sure to watch NG tonight and check back here for updates. This could actually be a BOMBSHELL! For real!!

I have always felt all along that the parents are innocent, but we will see. Did he positively identify the man as Jersey? Or perhaps someone else? The brother? I will keep an open mind to all possibilities.

Nancy Grace
Breaking: Witness says he positively identified the mystery man he saw carrying an infant the night baby Lisa vanished. Investigators allegedly know the mystery man is already related to the case.

..i'm sure her 'bombshell' is the old news that mike thompson picked 'jersey's' out of the 6 pic line-up LE showed him.

Nancy Grace

As much as I want this to be over and Lisa found, I have a feeling this is the guy that picked "Jersey" and the media will spin it. LE has said he was cleared, but I still don't see how that could be done as quick as they said it.

Hoping for the best and this is a good thing, but not holding my breathe.

OMG, do i have to "like" her to see the information?? I guess I'll wait....

I am sure this goes back a week or more, re: the supposed line-up...NG is always right on top of things...

most likely NG sensationaling again. She's so over the top you can't put much faith in her bombshellsw

Don't bother watching NG tonight, JVM or whoever is sitting in will just be showing NG on DWTS. Be nice to watch NG one night and get some actual news. Poor Baby Lisa.

I have a question. Has it ever been specifically stated that the neighbor Debbie was drinking with that night was a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BunnyLugsCacti