MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kind of fits with what BS told Judge Janine the other night. That maybe MW knew someone that was under the scope. That could be this Jersey guy. Does anyone else think these could be the same person he was referring to?

Could be. Then again, I'd have to crawl around inside his head to know for sure and I'm not about to make that trek...sober...

HLN's reporter talked to CS about the phone number written on DB's hand. She said she was aware that LE had that info but that DB denied it was true.

I still think that LE told MW that as a tactic to try to see what the connection between DB and MW might be. More interesting to me is that the call was at 8:30 pm - when neighbor was there (supposedly). Who made the call? From what phone? and who were they calling out of the 8 people who used/had access to the phone.

There is probably a perfectly good explanation for DB having MW's number on her hand. Maybe she wanted pink hair too.

Seriously, the more we hear, the more this case turns out to be whack. :banghead:

I think there is much underneath the surface in the Irwin family dynamic/home that we have yet to learn. Not just a "normal" family.

All my opinion :twocents:

I think I'm out of here for awhile. This afternoon has made me realize we know nothing - NOTHING as fact, it's all spin and conjecture and incorrect guesses and leaked misinformation.

I can picture LE sitting back and getting a really good laugh at the public trying their best to be helpful and call in clues and ideas based on completely crazy wrong information.

See ya'll in a different thread.

Dear lord, please don't let me make any jokes about Jersey and anyone sitting in a tree...k.i.s.s.i.n.g.

:innocent:

Neighbor lady said house next door was empty, people on vacation, handyman was over to turn sprinkler on because there had been no rain. Footprints were found because area was damp.
Jersey knew dog since it was a puppy, another neighbor implicated Jersey in the dog theft. Dog was found three miles away and would not have wandered that far away on it's own.

I think I'm out of here for awhile. This afternoon has made me realize we know nothing - NOTHING as fact, it's all spin and conjecture and incorrect guesses and leaked misinformation.

I can picture LE sitting back and getting a really good laugh at the public trying their best to be helpful and call in clues and ideas based on completely crazy wrong information.

See ya'll in a different thread.

I doubt LE is having a laugh about anything...JMO

If the flop house residents were real shady peeps they might know someone who would buy a baby!!! They could all be covering for each other and Baby Lisa tucked away in some nice warm bed with someone who really loves her. ((dreaming here))

Early on - didn't we hear that Jersey lived with one of the neighbors for awhile? Is it the same neighbor that was there with DB that evening? Do we know any of this? These are really just questions that are running around in my brain...

830 call to flop house makes me think drug run as well, but I am not sure how to tie that in to what happened to Lisa. And this WASN'T the number called at 2somethingam? If it is game over as far as I am concerned.

Anyone besides me find it odd that all of a sudden today we are getting some leaks on what information is out there.

Has there been any confirmation as to exactly who was drinking with Deborah that night? If there was i missed it.

Very curious what the connection is between DB and Jersey. :waitasec:

Jersey used to stay across the street from the Irwins at his buddy's house according to interview with MW's former landlord. Ji said that he, JI, ran across the street to this neighbor's house when it was discovered Lisa was missing. And, as I said, in the interview with DB when they were asked who they thought might have done this, "He started to say a woman who was cheating on her husband..." and was cut off by DB.
The telephone number on the hand and the call being placed at 8:30 are unsettling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz