MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it's also possible that DB's neighbor lady whose husband wasn't allowed home was staying at the house that MW lived in, and the neighbor lady used DB's phone to call her husband.

Might be a stretch, but seems like every theory is at this point.

Neighbor lady said house next door was empty, people on vacation, handyman was over to turn sprinkler on because there had been no rain. Footprints were found because area was damp.
Jersey knew dog since it was a puppy, another neighbor implicated Jersey in the dog theft. Dog was found three miles away and would not have wandered that far away on it's own.

Didn't she say a neighbor saw Jersey with the dog?

Jersey used to stay across the street from the Irwins at his buddy's house according to interview with MW's former landlord. Ji said that he, JI, ran across the street to this neighbor's house when it was discovered Lisa was missing. And, as I said, in the interview with DB when they were asked who they thought might have done this, "He started to say a woman who was cheating on her husband..." and was cut off by DB.
The telephone number on the hand and the call being placed at 8:30 are unsettling.

Can anyone direct me to a picture of Jersey. I have seen<MW>, but not a picture of him. tia

What kind of dog was missing? Could the eye witnesses have thought a dog being carried was a baby?

Yesss! Something. IMO

Omy this is getting crazy. My mind is racing. Poor Lisa.

I said this very early on...DB had that computer room window open because she was smoking something. JMO, of course, but I bet I'm right.

An elderly woman drove Jersey over to a nearby house (I think across the street) once. I believe he told her that he was staying there, across the street.

The timing of MW's interview with the press is, IMO, not coincidental. All hell broke loose with the defense, ur, victims advocates team.

If the flop house residents were real shady peeps they might know someone who would buy a baby!!! They could all be covering for each other and Baby Lisa tucked away in some nice warm bed with someone who really loves her. ((dreaming here))

I'm thinking the same thing madge. We can only hope.

Well, I guess you could say LE investigated this tip IF they interviewed MW four times. BS was the one asking questions of the neighbors also. So how did all of these little tidbits get to HLN? HMMM....

Anyone besides me find it odd that all of a sudden today we are getting some leaks on what information is out there.

Nope ... you're NOT alone ...

IMO ... my "guess" is that these "LEAKS" -- which may or MAY NOT BE TRUE -- are coming from somewhere in the DB/JI "camp" ... OR ... the BS / JT / CS "camp" ...

IMO, especially the attorneys and BS -- want to badly "pin" this on "anyone" -- "an intruder" "SODDI" -- except the PARENTS !

MOO ...

So there was a call to MW's phone twice that night? Approx 8 PM and 2 AM????

The call we know of to MW was at 830Pm. There was some sort of cell activity from one of DB/JI's phones at 2-230am. I wasn't sure if we knew to whom that call was made.

Jersey used to stay across the street from the Irwins at his buddy's house according to interview with MW's former landlord. Ji said that he, JI, ran across the street to this neighbor's house when it was discovered Lisa was missing. And, as I said, in the interview with DB when they were asked who they thought might have done this, "He started to say a woman who was cheating on her husband..." and was cut off by DB.
The telephone number on the hand and the call being placed at 8:30 are unsettling.

I meant more of a "connection." Pure speculation on my part, but I guarantee you it's way more than has been reported. MW let this information out on purpose. She was coaxed out of the house. Why? Woman scorned? Just speculation. MW states she was interviewed 4 times by LE. Things that make you go hmmm.

Wonder why the boys interviews were cancelled? CS is stating she knew about # on DB's hand. Just wild.

WHERE IS BABY LISA!!!???

Neighbor lady said house next door was empty, people on vacation, handyman was over to turn sprinkler on because there had been no rain. Footprints were found because area was damp.
Jersey knew dog since it was a puppy, another neighbor implicated Jersey in the dog theft. Dog was found three miles away and would not have wandered that far away on it's own.

So did this neighbor actually witness Jersey (or anyone, for that matter) stealing the dog?

FWIW - dogs can & will wander vast distances in a very short amount of time. They can cover miles & miles rather quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm