MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone confirm this HLN thing here.. I have a friend who just sent this to me knowing I watch this case: Any help would be appreciated. I have initialed the names (unlike she did when she sent it to me)..

HLN: 15mins ago: Guy/handyman goes by the name 'Jersey". Works in neighborhood. He is MW's ex-boyfriend. Broke up a few weeks before Oct 4. HLN interviewed MW on the street last night. LE told her that her phone # was written on the palm of DB night of kidnapping.

I also saw this on FB, so I am not sure if my friend sent me a twitter or a re-tweet what ever you call it or what. Anyone with this info please...

--------start back at this post---page 10---when Lance broke the news...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7303353&postcount=226"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11[/ame]

Can anyone confirm this HLN thing here.. I have a friend who just sent this to me knowing I watch this case: Any help would be appreciated. I have initialed the names (unlike she did when she sent it to me)..

HLN: 15mins ago: Guy/handyman goes by the name 'Jersey". Works in neighborhood. He is MW's ex-boyfriend. Broke up a few weeks before Oct 4. HLN interviewed MW on the street last night. LE told her that her phone # was written on the palm of DB night of kidnapping.

I also saw this on FB, so I am not sure if my friend sent me a twitter or a re-tweet what ever you call it or what. Anyone with this info please...

A few pages back in thread, people start talking about HLN report. Sounds like your friend sent you exactly what people here are talking about.

Thank you all for the updates on this latest breaking news. Certainly a twist & turn of events. If what we're hearing so far is reliable (big IF)...then I'm beginning to smell a conspiracy. :(

That's what HLN reported. MW was on camera too. Try to catch it if they repeat it. :waitasec:

What kind of idiot writes a phone number on their hand, calls said number on missing cell phon, then baby daughter goes missing and tells police the phones don't work while still having the phone number written on the hand?

A guilty one????

Thank you all for the updates on this latest breaking news. Certainly a twist & turn of events. If what we're hearing so far is reliable (big IF)...then I'm beginning to smell a conspiracy. :(

what do you mean by a conspiracy?

WHAT IN THE HECK DOES IT ALL MEAN?? Obviously, *if* it true, there is a connection. Does it make it more or less likely this baby girl is alive?

When did the irwins leave town? The same day that MW was interviewed? moo

I am starting to believe that this whole disappearance was some kind of twisted game from one parent to the other, either for attention, sympathy or custodial...and then it went wrong somehow, maybe because the accomplices were drunk and misunderstood, for example. I wonder if DB did not want to look in the backyard because she had expected Lisa to be there (alive/fine) and wanted her husband to find her, or at least LE. Maybe she was playing some game with KI, who knows...but it went wrong somehow and now she really doesn't know where Lisa ended up...:(

Maybe she saw a sign for a free kitten and copied the number down on her hand?

Ok well I know we are allowed to use Shadowplays blog on here because I was told we were and she is also a member on here so this is from her site and from HLN as well, here is the quote with links. I hope this wasnt already reported, if so I am sorry for the duplicate.

#LisaIrwin #Breaking #HLN - Megan Wright used to date Jersey. Deborah Bradley had Megan Wright's number written on the palm of her hand the night Lisa went missing. . .ARE THEY FRAMING 'HANDYMAN'?
Breaking news HLN right now. Megan Wright used to date Jersey. DB had MW's number written on the palm of her hand the night Lisa went missing. . .

http://shadplay.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisairwin-breaking-hln-megan-wright.html

You know, the stats may say parents are most likely but its only 11% more likely than others.

Not to say that is "better" rather to say that unlike some perceptions it is not that rare it is someone other than the parents. IOW it isn't as if 80% were murdered by parents with only 20% by others.

61% isn't an accurate statistic though as the statistics vary depending on the age of the victim. The younger the child the higher likelihood of parental involvement in homicide cases. Under one year olds are at the greatest risk of filicide.

Here's a decent study of neo-naticide, infanticide, and filicide and statistical breakdown for multiple countries:

http://www.dewar4research.org/docs/chom.pdf

The phone number written on the hand statement could have been a tactic used by LE/FBI in an attempt to get MW to admit she knows DB and JI. It might not be a fact - they could have been bluffing. Then again, it could very well be the truth ...

Ok saw it, thanks.. Now can we speculate on the news??

Do you think that DB and Pink need to be checked out, maybe there is the accomplice all to frame jersey??? Would make sense.. Maybe NG will have a bombshell tonight even though its JVM on ugh..

I wonder if Jersey saw DB and her friend on the front porch and asked to use DB's phone to call MW? While there saw how inebriated the ladies were and saw that as an opportunity.

WHAT IN THE HECK DOES IT ALL MEAN?? Obviously, *if* it true, there is a connection. Does it make it more or less likely this baby girl is alive?

I'd love to discuss that too. Are we allowed to discuss this latest news and its possible implications..here in this thread? If not, which thread? tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm