MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't B. Stanton on J. Pirro Fox show last week (I saw it televised on Sat. IIRC but it might have been televised earlier in the week?) Talking about (cryptically talking about it) that someone should be looked at that was known to the person with the cell phone? Then today we get leaks out the ying yang? I wonder if these leaks are coming from those associated with the "team" that was asked to assist the family?

Smells funny to me. JMHO. FWIW, I have no theory or opinion on what happened to Lisa. (except it does point at this time that someone who was in that home did do something just based on what we've seen so far, JMHO) but that's neither here nor there. Why the sudden leaks and why do they *seem* to go along with a cryptic statement by B. Stanton?

I'm not sure what to think about all this. (my keyboard is wonky, I think my youngest teen spilled koolaid on it---again---so if my post looks odd---that's the reason why:))

I'm telling you, JI's comment when asked who would steal a baby was "maybe someone who cheated on her hus.." before he cut off the statement.

MW is key, IMO.

Unfortunately IMO, the 8:30 time of the call probably negates having anything at all to do with this case.

Is MW the friend DB was drinking with? Or is MW the lady who got the mysterious phone call in the wee hours of the morning???

------family gives statement re: CyndyS departure-----

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15908951/local-attorney-continues-search-as-concerned-citizen

"After hearing there was a press conference and listening to Mrs. Short's statement, we are further convinced that we made the correct decision. One of the reasons we relieved Mrs. Short was because she was holding her own press conferences, making statements to the media, and giving tours of the home that we were finding out about after the fact. Moreover, we learned the FBI felt Mrs. Short wasn't being productive in the relationship between the family and the agency.

We want the focus to remain where it should always have been which is on the search for Lisa. Mr. Tacopina has secured very prestigious local lawyers to join the team representing the family.

We will not be answering any further question at this time regarding Mrs. Short."

Tacopina declined to say who the new local attorneys are.

Guys< i really think jersey has been cleared. He would have been singing by now!!! moo

Sounds like the whole neighborhood is trying to blame Jersey...a witness to his dognapping, allegedly, even thought the dog was found free and unharmed...

I have faith in LE...I have faith in LE...I have faith in LE...:)

HLN
MW Speaking:
-was interrogated for about 6 hrs
-by a couple of LE on the 8th of Oct
-LE looked at call logs from me as well as family
-Jersey-dated for 5 mo; broke up weeks before BL went missing
-met Jersey on Brighton; through a friend of a friend

C'mon people...occam's razor. DB has MW's number written on her hand, and MW's phone is called from one of the phones at the Irwin house. Why the need to explain that away by saying, "Maybe Jersey used the phone." or "Maybe the neighbor called MW." or "Maybe DB was going to buy a kitten." ??

DB wrote the number on her hand and called the number herself. Pretty easy to get from point a to point b, imo.

HLN

-"NO DIRECT LINK BETWEEN JERSEY AND DEB BRADLEY" that reporter on scene is aware of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EllaMichael