MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I am way behind but have been watching HLN.

The reporter interviewing MW on HLN stated on camera that there was a child playing in the yard at the house where MW was staying. He further stated that it took him a while to get her (MW) to come out and talk with him because someone had initially slammed the door in his face.

I do not have a link because this was on live TV - HLN.

I am betting that it was not MW DB was drinking with, but a woman who has short black hair. The child in the yard could possibly belong to this woman. NOT sleuthing the woman OR child.

IIRC, when LE was in the yard of the white house with red shutters (run down house), there was a woman with short black hair in the yard. That was the house where a young guy was sitting on the steps with his head in his hands. This was on MSM video, but I cannot locate it at the moment. She wears a great deal of eye makeup and was at this last vigil standing near DB. I am not sleuthing anyone and have no clue who this woman is. I am thinking this woman lives in the house with MW, possibly had use of her cell phone, and was the woman/neighbor drinking with DB.

I am purely speculating, but feel there are drugs tied into all of this. I think that is why the computer room window was up, and I do not mean smoking pot. Something stronger. :innocent:

I do honestly think that DB and probably JI know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa and it is all about to be unraveled by LE.

This is what I am feeling about the developments of this afternoon's HLN news.

MOO, JMO, IMO

MSM has named the neighbor that DB was drinking with. According to the picture I saw she is blond. She does not live with MW, she lives near DB.

Imo, the MSM statements by Cyndy Short and Wild Bill today seem to indicate that Debbi told them she'd been questioned by LE about a call or a phone number and she denied such a call (seems like they believed her too). They now realize that there was a call from one of the phones Debbi claims was in the house, a call to the phone number belonging to MW.

What's next? I strongly suspect there's much more; been wating for it to come to a head. Where did Debbi go that night and/or who came over to the house besides the neighbor? I think it was quite a night, drama. JMO...

How did I miss this?? I have it on in the background and just looked at it to see her talking to a psychic (not discussing this case) was he on just before this guy? Or am I in a different time zone? I am definitely in a weird zone..

Yes, he was on before the psychic guy.

Didnt either LE say it or was it the news that reported it as being said by LE because I do understand there is a huge difference but wasnt it originally a 2:30am phone call?

IIRC, in one of the press conferences a reporter had asked Captain Young about a 2:30 AM phone call. I may be remembering wrong, but I thought he did confirm it. I thought it was the PC where Captain Young announced that the parents were no longer cooperating.

Again, just thinking I heard Captain Young answer affirmative to the reporters question.

Is there a link to a woman with short black hair being involved in this case?

I understand that there is a LOT left up in the air here, but we can't run wild with rumors. Same goes for speculations about drug usage (various and sundry), or anyone's lifestyle based on apparent living situations, etc.

This thread is about MSM coverage of Baby Lisa's disappearance for 10/31/11.

I'm finally back, but now i'm so far behind i'll never catch up. I have an appt in the morning and it is an hr drive each way.

I did watch NG and JVM. Am I remembering wrong or did MT say the first time that the baby was in only a diaper? And tonight he said tshirt and training pants or diaper? I missed parts, but it also looked like the area he saw this was quite remote. Why would he not call 911 at least to tell them, in case they had broke down or something. I have done that when I see a woman or woman with kids walking. At least then they can get some help, but i'm not stopping for anyone, too many weirdos now days.

On the craigslist thing, i'm guessing LE kept searching for that number? I have had stuff on their before, but I list my number like one 2 three four 5 and so on. It keeps your number from being searched online, or I thought it did anyway.

Obviously I am way behind but have been watching HLN.

The reporter interviewing MW on HLN stated on camera that there was a child playing in the yard at the house where MW was staying. He further stated that it took him a while to get her (MW) to come out and talk with him because someone had initially slammed the door in his face.

I do not have a link because this was on live TV - HLN.

I am betting that it was not MW DB was drinking with, but a woman who has short black hair. The child in the yard could possibly belong to this woman. NOT sleuthing the woman OR child.

IIRC, when LE was in the yard of the white house with red shutters (run down house), there was a woman with short black hair in the yard. That was the house where a young guy was sitting on the steps with his head in his hands. This was on MSM video, but I cannot locate it at the moment. She wears a great deal of eye makeup and was at this last vigil standing near DB. I am not sleuthing anyone and have no clue who this woman is. I am thinking this woman lives in the house with MW, possibly had use of her cell phone, and was the woman/neighbor drinking with DB.

I am purely speculating, but feel there are drugs tied into all of this. I think that is why the computer room window was up, and I do not mean smoking pot. Something stronger. :innocent:

I do honestly think that DB and probably JI know exactly what happened to Baby Lisa and it is all about to be unraveled by LE.

This is what I am feeling about the developments of this afternoon's HLN news.

MOO, JMO, IMO
ITA on the drugs, I just hope little Lisa didn't get into anything - it happens all the time.

Here's what Motorcycle Man (MT) said about his sighting:

Mike Thompson told ABC News that he was on his way home from work around 4 a.m. on Oct. 4 when he saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby at an intersection about three miles from the Irwin home.

"[At] 4 a.m., 45 degrees, baby don't have a coat or nothing and this guy is walking down the street and I thought it was kind of weird," Thompson said.

He thought the sight was so unusual that he recalled considering offering the man and baby a ride home, but couldn't because he was on his motorcycle.

Thompson described the man as around 5-feet-7, between 140 and 150 pounds and in his late 30s or early 40s.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-cadaver-dogs-detect-smell-deceased/story?id=14786129

MT later said he picked out the picture of a guy that police had been showing around. I don't think he said anything about "on tv"; LE never broadcasted Jersey's photo on tv when they were looking for him. I haven't seen them broadcast anybody's photo as a BOLO to the public in this case.

P.s. Keep in mind that a neighbor in this case was interviewed twice when Jersey (Johnny Tanko) was being sought for questioning. That neighbor described Jersey as in his 20's with brownish/blonde hair and riding around on a bike. Jersey is in his forties. He looks it. His hair is thinning and could also look reddish (to me). The description of the neighbor did not match up with the photo we later saw of Jersey, though the neighbor in fact knows Jersey. Perception and memory really affect eyewitness descriptions, so maybe MT saw someone that looked to him like he was in his 40's, but could have been younger (or older). JMO...

ETA: It was confirmed by LE weeks back that Jersey is not related to this case. It was confirmed by Jim Spellman of CNN tonight that the man identified by MT is not Jersey.
Yep, I know exactly what he has said in the past, but tonight he added a t-shirt on the baby and I know I heard him say something about visiting a friend. I wish I could find the transcript.

How would CS know about the phone number on DB's hand and have asked her about it? LE wouldn't have told her, so it must have come from DB. And how would DB know that MW was told by LE that MW's phone number was on DB's hand? Either MW told DB what LE said (and if that is the case, when would DB and MW have talked since they didn't know each other) or the neighbor mentioned seeing it written there.

It makes no sense that the phone number written on DB's hand got back to CS, unless DB brought it up. My guess is the neighbor ratted her out.

Yep, I know exactly what he has said in the past, but tonight he added a t-shirt on the baby and I know I heard him say something about visiting a friend. I wish I could find the transcript.

I was just re-posting because MT has come to surface again and some of us were trying to recall what he originally stated.

I agree, it is disturbing if he is now changing his description. I wish we hadn't been left hanging as to whom he identified and how this ID'd person matches up to some mystery man in the case. Starting to think we're being left hanging on purpose: "tune in tomorrow night..."

ETA: edited my post title upthread to indicate it is MT's ORIGINAL sighting statement...

Interesting thank you.
Sounds like it's a track or go phone and FBI had software to search for any reference anywhere to that phone. Shady people, shady home, shady connections to DB.

There is no way DB can argue the fact that those phones were not in her possession at 8:30 PM. She's already said that she put them all on the counter together before going to bed at 10:30 PM.

And, that the phones had no service.

If that call did occur at 8:30 PM on Oct 3, 2011, then by her own statements...she was home when it was used to call MW and the phone did have service.

I was just re-posting because MT has come to surface again and some of us were trying to recall what he originally stated.

I agree, it is disturbing if he is now changing his description. I wish we hadn't been left hanging as to whom he identified and how this ID'd person matches up to some mystery man in the case. Starting to think we're being left hanging on purpose: "tune in tomorrow night..."

Well today's information seems very discombobulated. I find it very odd that seven people share a cell phone.

Well today's information seems very discombobulated. I find it very odd that seven people share a cell phone.

I'm glad I am not the only one confused because I truly cannot make heads or tales out of it.

So...now we are back to the call being at 2:30 am instead of 8:30 pm?

Ridiculous reporting. The article says that Megan Wright told CNN tonight that the call came in at 2:30 a.m. We all heard and saw her say 8:30 p.m.

8:30 p.m. it is, imo. Until LE says otherwise or a more credible source than MW changes the time.

UGHH...

yes, i agree. i think i am all caught up, but goodness! it makes less sense than it did earlier today when i only had bits and pieces of the new info! i think we all need to be patient, i think there is a LOT we aren't privy to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member