MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 10/31/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous reporting. The article says that Megan Wright told CNN tonight that the call came in at 2:30 a.m. We all heard and saw her say 8:30 p.m.

8:30 p.m. it is, imo. Until LE says otherwise or a more credible source than MW changes the time.

UGHH...

But...why was it 2:30 am reported from the very first week? I wonder if there was more than one call?

Imo, the MSM statements by Cyndy Short and Wild Bill today seem to indicate that Debbi told them she'd been questioned by LE about a call or a phone number and she denied such a call (seems like they believed her too). They now realize that there was a call from one of the phones Debbi claims was in the house, a call to the phone number belonging to MW.

What's next? I strongly suspect there's much more; been wating for it to come to a head. Where did Debbi go that night and/or who came over to the house besides the neighbor? I think it was quite a night, drama. JMO...

DB talked about the "doppler pings" on the phone. She said LE showed them to her and she said that was "impossible" because the phones were restricted and did not work. She said LE was lying to her. Guess not. So not only did DB lie about the phones not working, she lied when she said LE lied to her.

Now in my experience, liars lie for two reasons - to avoid something or to gain something. So what does DB have to gain or to lose by lying? Figure that out and it should lead straight to the truth of what really happened here, and why.

The 10:30 lie is very interesting. She goes into minute detail saying she put fresh clothes on Lisa, fed her, tucked her in with her binky and Barney and that's the last time she saw her. That is a whole lot of detail for something she later admits never happened. It seems to me that 10:30 is a very sensitive time for DB since she made up such an intricate lie about it.

So what really happened at 10:30?

Mrs. Hurt speaking again. She saw Jersey that day, working on sprinklers about noon-1. Sprinklers on. Then later that day the sprinklers still on and it worried Mrs. Hurt. Then finally at 11pm the sprinklers are off. She assumes Jersey was there to turn them off.

Dumpster can be seen from her back yard.

MW was tracked down by LE by a craigslist posting. Not by cell phone triangulation.

MW says LE told her, her phone# was written on DB hand. Reporter says LE can lie.

Off to phone lines.
OH SNAP!! So, LE had the number but they had to find out who owned it by their Craigslist posting? Why didn't they just answer the phone, there were 8 people using it. :waitasec:

Well today's information seems very discombobulated. I find it very odd that seven people share a cell phone.

I too find it odd. I would find it less odd if all of those sharing it are using it for a joint business endeavor without a business license, KWIM? In such a case, I would imagine those engaged in the business endeavor would want the business number to be untraceable, like this one appears to have been. JMO...

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

The last paragraph says that the FBI tracked MW down through "an online (I heard Craigslist) advertisement for an electronics item" that specified her phone number. I've seen on other boards that the item she was selling was a GPS unit. Jersey's last arrest on 10/13 was for "tampering with a motor vehicle".
Wasn't Jeremy's car broken into several weeks earlier?
Could Jersey have stolen a GPS from Jeremy's car? Could MW have tried to sell it on Craigslist? Maybe DB got wind of it?

I don't know where this is all going, but I do think that all of these people are tied up with each other in bad ways.

Boy, i'm really confused. If those cell phones were working JI should have been on the phone immediatly asking if they had been used and what numbers. I'm still stuck on the restricted service. I think someone said (maybe BS?) that the phones could not make calls out, but could recieve calls. I wonder if MW is correct that someone called her phone, or if possibly her phone called it?

My opinion is that we are making it more confusing than it has to be. I think that once the truth comes out, that we will be surprised at how simple it all was.

Ridiculous reporting. The article says that Megan Wright told CNN tonight that the call came in at 2:30 a.m. We all heard and saw her say 8:30 p.m.

8:30 p.m. it is, imo. Until LE says otherwise or a more credible source than MW changes the time.

UGHH...

Yeah but, she don't even know who answered it or if it was answered and her call log was deleted. :waitasec:

I too find it odd. I would find it less odd if all of those sharing it are using it for a joint business endeavor without a business license, KWIM? In such a case, I would imagine those engaged in the business endeavor would want the business number to be untraceable, like this one appears to have been. JMO...

The reporter said there were 8 people living in a small space. The landlord on Brighton said that Jersey's girlfriend was kicked out because she didn't pay her rent. If they can't afford a place to live they probably can't afford a cellphone.

But...why was it 2:30 am reported from the very first week? I wonder if there was more than one call?

I suspect numerous calls will come out before all is said and done. LE isn't talking and the only reason we know about the 8:30 call is because MW told us about it.

DB mentioned that LE showed her "doppler pings" of the cell phones, leading me to believe there is more than one call/text at issue here. I honestly think DB believed LE was going to run off looking for kidnappers and not look too closely into her own actions that night. I think when she realized it was not going to work that way, she ran and never went back, other than to answer questions about tips that lead away from her.

I have faith that LE is going to unravel this whole thing and that is why DB is such a nervous wreck. I will never understand why people think they are so much smarter than LE and that turning on the waterworks will sway them one bit.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15919668/womans-cell-phone-connected-to-search-for-missing-baby

The last paragraph says that the FBI tracked MW down through "an online (I heard Craigslist) advertisement for an electronics item" that specified her phone number. I've seen on other boards that the item she was selling was a GPS unit. Jersey's last arrest on 10/13 was for "tampering with a motor vehicle".
Could Jersey have stolen a GPS from Jeremy's car? Could MW have tried to sell it on Craigslist? Maybe DB got wind of it?

I don't know where this is all going, but I do think that all of these people are tied up with each other in bad ways.
I looked up "tampering with a motor vehicle missouri" in Google and this MO government page said:

569.080. 1. A person commits the crime of tampering in the first degree if:

(1) He or she for the purpose of causing a substantial interruption or impairment of a service rendered to the public by a utility or by an institution providing health or safety protection, damages or tampers with property or facilities of such a utility or institution, and thereby causes substantial interruption or impairment of service; or

(2) He or she knowingly receives, possesses, sells, alters, defaces, destroys or unlawfully operates an automobile, airplane, motorcycle, motorboat or other motor- propelled vehicle without the consent of the owner thereof.

This website then describes tampering in the second degree:

The most common ways a person commits the crime of tampering in the second degree are if for the purpose of causing substantial inconvenience he or she tampers with property; unlawfully riding in another person’s motor vehicle; or tampering with any meter of an electric, gas, steam or water utility in order to prevent proper measuring of the relevant utility.

So it doesn't sound like stealing a GPS would be tampering in any degree... as far as I can tell (which is not much at the moment, I'm very tired!)

I think there was more than just one call. But, that's just my opinion. Once we learned that at least one phone was able to call out, I figured there's more than the MW call. I tend to believe that there is also a 2:30 am text (or call) incoming or outgoing, and probably at least 1 other communication in between. All JMO based on my belief that this was not a quiet night at home with the baby sleeping, the children watching fairy tale movies, stray kitties purring at the door, and two neighbors sharing wine on the stoop before calling it an early night. There's more to that night than just Debbie and the neighbor lady, imo.

I'm still catching up - on post 455 right now. Whew.

But I had a thought: the 8:30 call (IMHO) is important. Remember that DB changed the last time she saw Lisa from 10:30 to 7:30 to 6:40? That gives plenty of "wiggle" room to make it look like someone else made that 8:30 call after stealing the phone.

Me thinks she changed her story of when she put Lisa down after finding out that LE knew of the phone call. MOO

Boy, i'm really confused. If those cell phones were working JI should have been on the phone immediatly asking if they had been used and what numbers. I'm still stuck on the restricted service. I think someone said (maybe BS?) that the phones could not make calls out, but could recieve calls. I wonder if MW is correct that someone called her phone, or if possibly her phone called it?

Good point. That would explain DB writing the number on her hand. Maybe the person who called said"this is my new number."

I suspect numerous calls will come out before all is said and done. LE isn't talking and the only reason we know about the 8:30 call is because MW told us about it.

DB mentioned that LE showed her "doppler pings" of the cell phones, leading me to believe there is more than one call/text at issue here. I honestly think DB believed LE was going to run off looking for kidnappers and not look too closely into her own actions that night. I think when she realized it was not going to work that way, she ran and never went back, other than to answer questions about tips that lead away from her.

I have faith that LE is going to unravel this whole thing and that is why DB is such a nervous wreck. I will never understand why people think they are so much smarter than LE and that turning on the waterworks will sway them one bit.

BBM. That's a good point and I totally agree with you!

The reporter said there were 8 people living in a small space. The landlord on Brighton said that Jersey's girlfriend was kicked out because she didn't pay her rent. If they can't afford a place to live they probably can't afford a cellphone.

They may all have had cell phones; MW's may have been the only legal one. People have a tendency to deny/hide illegal and/or stolen property.

OK. Given MSM coverage today, what do we know as FACTS right now?

well looks like alot of misreporting or lies as in this same article MW states she broke up with jersey a few weeks b4 Lisa went missing ....but her Facebook says on Oct 22nd ....went from being "it's complicated" to "single."
October 22 at 10:35pm.....guess time will tell :banghead:

Nothing other than a baby is missing from her usual home. We know that certain people have made certain statements, but LE hasn't let us in on any of the official facts other than a baby is missing from her usual location and they are looking for her.

I know for a FACT that I am confused as all he** and I have spent the better part of my one day off on this website...

(sorry) :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member