MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I corrected my post. I apologize.

ETA...rereading the affidavit, it stated due to the initial information given by the parents, the only area searched was the nursery and entry points. I was mistaken in saying the parents denied access. They had access but had limited information from the parents.

:) I'm not sure if it's your posts or your picture that makes me think you are so adorable!

I think they just meant going by the fact that the parents said Lisa was kidnapped - so not necessarily limited, but INITIAL...such as she was kidnapped.

Thank you Justamommy.
This was the second time the parents met with LE, correct? I think it said he was there briefly. IOW, the interview was stopped. O'Brien knows that the parents are being considered suspects, as well they should. Even more now that they stopped talking and hired a team of legal eagels. All they have to do is talk and take a poly. The father refused and the mother failed. Wouldn't most logical people make the same assumption? They have not been ruled out as suspects in the disappearance of their daughter.

It was my understanding that JI offered to take a polygraph, but LE said it wasn't necessary. That was in numerous early interviews in the first days of the investigation.

A Law Professor sitting with them in the second interview; two local prestigious criminal defense attorneys, a very high profile national criminal defense attorney and his own private investigator acting as spokesperson for the family.

I say Jeremy & Deb have very good reason to have gone this far with all this. All I want to know is why the benefactor is doing this. Why is she choosing to give money for all these guns?

It was my understanding that JI offered to take a polygraph, but LE said it wasn't necessary. That was in numerous early interviews in the first days of the investigation.

LOL..I can't even imagine LE ever saying the parents of a missing child don't need to take a poly. If he offered, they would be more than happy to hook him up. As soon as Deb failed hers, he opted out...and attorneys stepped in. MO, of course.

A Law Professor sitting with them in the second interview; two local prestigious criminal defense attorneys, a very high profile national criminal defense attorney and his own private investigator acting as spokesperson for the family.

I say Jeremy & Deb have very good reason to have gone this far with all this. All I want to know is why the benefactor is doing this. Why is she choosing to give money for all these guns?

Ok. How about this. The benefactor believes that Jeremy and Deb are innocent of any wrong doing and wishes to help them.

I don't think O'Brien was their 2nd, but the third. I think they interviewed on the 4th and 5th, and in those days the parents were considered very cooperative and had no holes in their story. Steve Young even said if they had holes, they would know by now. Then, BAM, on the 6th they were uncooperative. IMO that's the one mistake LE made, to publicly out them the very next morning after being there until 10 the night before. I think that's when DB and JI retreated.

SO- they found someone to go with them again on the 8th because that trust had been broken, or because they were getting too close to the truth. Whichever story appeals more- ultimately they felt they were in over their heads.

Timeline is where I am getting the inference or statements that they were on constant talk/interview both days.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150977"]Lisa Irwin-Timeline - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If you read up to Young saying they were no longer cooperating on the 6th, you'll see that they were doing things pretty much normally until that point. But which came first, the chicken or the egg? It's also possible that he made that statement because they stopped acting normal. You had to be in that interrogation room to know I suppose.

:) I'm not sure if it's your posts or your picture that makes me think you are so adorable!

I think they just meant going by the fact that the parents said Lisa was kidnapped - so not necessarily limited, but INITIAL...such as she was kidnapped.

Are you referring to the smoking baby?

LOL..I can't even imagine LE ever saying the parents of a missing child don't need to take a poly. If he offered, they would be more than happy to hook him up. As soon as Deb failed hers, he opted out...and attorneys stepped in. MO, of course.
That would make sense to me if they had lawyers to step in when they were doing the polygraphs.

I believe that JI's alibi is just that sound. I have NO doubt in my mind that LE would throw him under the bus if they wanted a poly and hadn't gotten one. They have no qualms about telling the media what the parents aren't doing. :crazy:

All MOO and speculation and not an ounce of fact

These comments tell me that there is not as much info that will prove the parents guilty, as some would like. There's been a grand jury, a 17 hour search, as well as interviews with the parents and numerous others. If there were anything concrete then one or both parents would have been arrested, that is not the case. As for further interviews with the parents; it seems they would be more a fishing expedition than probative. When police say they are reviewing to see if they have missed anything, that isn't good.

Police said they have run out of places to look for Lisa....
The frantic search that began when Lisa was reported missing has morphed into a less visible review of evidence.

John Hamilton, a criminal law professor at Park University and 26-year veteran of the Kansas City Police Department, said the case has reached a stage in which investigators are spending much of their time going over evidence to see if they have missed anything.

"Right now what you have to do is revisit what you have and pretty thoroughly analyze it, then read back to see if there's a connection that dawns on you," he said. "You're always waiting for that next tip or phone call, but that's out of your control."

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...iew-half-brothers-of-lisa-irwin#ixzz1dMzNuu6G

Does anyone have a link about Deb going to the computer when she came in? I thought she had BEEN on the computer and possibly opened the window earlier, but I don't remember that it was after coming in at 10:30. A lot of people are saying it was when she came in so I'm wondering if there is a link?

Searched for it yesterday. Never found the link. :twocents:

Ok. How about this. The benefactor believes that Jeremy and Deb are innocent of any wrong doing and wishes to help them.

Got a link that states directly that the benefactor believes D and J are innocent? tia

People have searched for it today and haven't found a link yet.

Maybe it's with the same video that supposedly has MT saying the guy he saw was "all dressed in white and wearing a white vest" :waitasec:

I don't remember BS actually following through with the verification that there really is a benefactor.

The talk of DB on the computer...thus leaving the window open was VERY early on...possibly the 6th or 7th of October...I am still looking. I heard her reference the fact that she had been on the computer and probably left the window open. I can tell you that in the very first video (from inside the Irwin home, on October 7th and immediately after the crime scene tape was taken down) the reporter has the cameraman pan the computer desk to show pictures of Lisa. In that clip, a half full tumbler, with dark liquid in it, can been seen sitting close to the keyboard.

I will continue to look for DB's spoken words about using the computer on October 3, 2011.

I watched alot of video last night and couldn't find the link anywhere. Sorry, I tried.

Got a link that states directly that the benefactor believes D and J are innocent? tia

No, I sure don't. If the benefactor believes that Jeremy and Deb are guilty in some manner in the disappearance of baby Lisa, and is backing them in any way, then this person is a very unusual individual. JMO.

Every single person involved with Lisa's disappearance is 'unusual'.

I don't remember BS actually following through with the verification that there really is a benefactor.

Your right. Do we even know that this benefactor even exists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72