MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I corrected my post. I apologize.

ETA...rereading the affidavit, it stated due to the initial information given by the parents, the only area searched was the nursery and entry points. I was mistaken in saying the parents denied access. They had access but had limited information from the parents.

I read that as the only areas extensively processed for DNA and fingerprints during the consent were the baby's bedroom and possible points of entry.

Thank you Justamommy.
This was the second time the parents met with LE, correct? I think it said he was there briefly. IOW, the interview was stopped. O'Brien knows that the parents are being considered suspects, as well they should. Even more now that they stopped talking and hired a team of legal eagels. All they have to do is talk and take a poly. The father refused and the mother failed. Wouldn't most logical people make the same assumption? They have not been ruled out as suspects in the disappearance of their daughter.

I didn't hear that JI refused. I thought he offered. I'm not sure about how many interviews had been conducted before O'Brien showed up. I thought Oct 8 was the third, but don't have a link right now. I will see if I can find something about that as I catch up here.

I didn't hear that JI refused. I thought he offered. I'm not sure about how many interviews had been conducted before O'Brien showed up. I thought Oct 8 was the third, but don't have a link right now. I will see if I can find something about that as I catch up here.

As I understand it..they gave a statement on the 4th, were interviewed on the 6th and refused to cooperate on the 8th. I don't consider giving a statement to LE an interview.

JI offering to take a poly and LE saying it wasn't necessary doesn't ring true in my book.

Is there something scheduled to celebrate Lisa's birthday?

Interviews, balloon releases, statements to the press?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154376"]Here is the fresh MSM thread for 11/11/11.[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LDowden72