MSM coverage of Baby Lisa 11/10/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting angle on this news. So interviewing the boys is a waste of time because they have been contaminated by JT.

I'm not katydid and I'm sure she can answer for herself but that's not how I read the post.

Vetted meaning investigated, first making sure they didn't know anything, then allowing the interview, not that they have been contaminated by JT.

Not saying I agree but I don't think it is all that far fetched.

JMHO

Oh, I did not know she answered these ... I "tried" to read that FB but too much to "wade through" ...

Does she know them ? TIA !

MOO ...

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@TaraHogan991 she says she doesnt know the family. Not sure what you mean by other house.
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

If you click on the link I provided, when and how long the boys were interviewed is in that story :)

Court order has not been mentioned.

:seeya: The link was removed. Don't worry about it. I'll find it.

Interesting angle on this news. So interviewing the boys is a waste of time because they have been contaminated by JT.

I don't think it is a waste of time. But I do think it would have been more valuable if it were done back when LE first asked for the re-interview. JT dragged his feet for some reason. I wish I knew why he delayed it for this long.

I'm not katydid and I'm sure she can answer for herself but that's not how I read the post.

Vetted meaning investigated, first making sure they didn't know anything, then allowing the interview, not that they have been contaminated by JT.

Not saying I agree but I don't think it is all that far fetched.

Yup. That is pretty much what I meant. For example, if the older boy was going to say : " I remember Lisa was crying and I heard Mom yelling at her and telling her to SHUT UP...." then, imo, there would be no re-interview this week.

Joe T. could have received a Court Order or threat of one. He may have surrendered them to enhance the image of the family...that way he could claim it was voluntary.

jimspellmancnn
Tonight at 7:30 PM EST, @jimspellmancnn answers your questions on the #BabyLisa case facebook.com/HLN Maybe he'll know if it was court ordered or not.

Yes, we are interested in the cell phone call fitting into the timeline!

But- please MSM-- ask about the computer use by DB after 10:30 PM!

Exactly what was she computing after we were told she stumbled into the house sooo drunk she probably blacked out and can't remember anything after that!!

This too could be very interesting.

Does anyone have a link about Deb going to the computer when she came in? I thought she had BEEN on the computer and possibly opened the window earlier, but I don't remember that it was after coming in at 10:30. A lot of people are saying it was when she came in so I'm wondering if there is a link?

It is time for me to revisit the beginning. As I understood everyone in the house gave a statement (routine) to LE upon their arrival. It would be at this time that LE may have interviewed the children briefly.

The first thing I would do as a parent would ask the two boys that very night @ 4:00am, "Have you seen Lisa", "Where did she go", etc, etc, etc.

There is something very strange that the mother said in an early interview. I hope someone can remember which interview it was because there are so many that I don't have a link for you yet.

But someone asked her what the boys had said about that night. And she gave a muddled answer, something like, " they heard some noises but we don't know if it was from before or after the kidnapping, but we have not asked them too much because it is so upsetting for them. ' =PARAPHRASED

Anyhow, the point is that she led us to believe that she had NOT asked them what happened that night at all.

The boy(s) heard a "clicking" noise. There was a WS thread discussing this, and people pondered what the noise could be --- including, a lighter, oscillating fan that was stuck, typing on computer, texting, gaming, furnace, baby crib side drop, screen window, stove burner, tape, stapler, electrical short, shovel, etc....

KCPD is confirming....alrighty then. That tells me that it was court ordered then in my thinking. LE wouldn't say anything about the case unless they knew the public could pull a record.
Why would it have to be court ordered? Court records on minors are SEALED. I don't think there would be a public record on this if it even happened that way.

hellooooooooooooo..............we love u too JS! :blushing:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@websleuths i love websleuths.com! I'll check with the bosses.
49 minutes ago

In past cases we see parents taking leads very seriously... they follow them up themselves, usually have tip lines, command centers, etc... I can't believe the stuff I have been reading on this thread r/t JT and BS not questioning these people themselves. Are DB and JI not doing anything at all? Why in the he!! aren't they demanding their private investigator or attorneys to get out there and find out wth is going on??? This is so frustrating. "Misinformed" is so far from the word I want to use about them right now, I could scream!
Also, I think there has to be some truth to the 2:38a and 11:57p phone calls/ pings ... The evidence they have has to be something solid and incriminating regarding the DB, JI, and whoever else involved for them to be so uninterested in actively searching for an alive Lisa. IMO, it stems from the phones, and those two times makes the most sense as far as giving le what they need to know. Just wish I could be a fly on the wall sometimes!!!

So even though it hasn't been reported, doesn't mean it isn't happening. Maybe they are just really good at their job :)
ETA - can't find where MW said it, taking it out :)

I am fairly certain in my mind that LE had enough time in the first interviews with the boys to get an idea of what they might know. They most likely didn't say anything incriminating about their parents or they would have been questioned for a longer period of time. I don't really think that anyone can disabuse them of a notion that they may have already told LE. I think they won't get anything more from these interviews. I also don't think it has been too long because it will have been a very memorable night for them and while Debbie may not have wanted to talk to them in the beginning I don't think that points to guilt. She may have thought Pumpkin Pie was coming home very quickly. As far as the interviews being delayed I am going with the fighting attorneys causing an issue. They said they would be rescheduled and they have. I also think if a court order was involved the media would be screaming it from the rooftops...in fact I am surprised they aren't anyway. They have trouble differentiating truth and fiction.

The talk of DB on the computer...thus leaving the window open was VERY early on...possibly the 6th or 7th of October...I am still looking. I heard her reference the fact that she had been on the computer and probably left the window open. I can tell you that in the very first video (from inside the Irwin home, on October 7th and immediately after the crime scene tape was taken down) the reporter has the cameraman pan the computer desk to show pictures of Lisa. In that clip, a half full tumbler, with dark liquid in it, can been seen sitting close to the keyboard.

I will continue to look for DB's spoken words about using the computer on October 3, 2011.

The talk of DB on the computer...thus leaving the window open was VERY early on...possibly the 6th or 7th of October...I am still looking. I heard her reference the fact that she had been on the computer and probably left the window open. I can tell you that in the very first video (from inside the Irwin home, on October 7th and immediately after the crime scene tape was taken down) the reporter has the cameraman pan the computer desk to show pictures of Lisa. In that clip, a half full tumbler, with dark liquid in it, can been seen sitting close to the keyboard.

I will continue to look for DB's spoken words about using the computer on October 3, 2011.

I have tried to find this link to..I spent a lot time last night looking and listening..I know she said this in one of her earlier interviews

Was it possibly on one of the GMA's?

Why would it have to be court ordered? Court records on minors are SEALED. I don't think there would be a public record on this if it even happened that way.

Bill Stanton says the interviews are being done voluntarily and no court order, FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR