MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't, which is why Deb would not have done it; but a desperate abductor that wasn't aware of the restriction might attempt it.

or DB might have realized that her phone was restricted when she tried to make those calls.

If DB knew the phones were restricted and voice mail and internet were "attempted", that, to me, means somebody tried that didn't know the phones were restricted. If it was DB and she was going to attempt to make a call on one of the phones at least try it on her borrowed phone and not her own?

And why would she try accessing the internet when she had a computer?

At least JS explains how he got his answer. NOT an unnamed source. Kudos for that!

Would one give kudos to anyone and everyone who claims these parents innocence.

This is not a contest or a race.

A beautiful child is missing.

IMO

also makes no sense to me if DB is trying to access the internet on her phone during this time if she is involved in some way - especially since she knew she had restricted use..

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but if you have a phone that no longer has service you can access the Internet with it. A friend of mine just caught her son with a phone that was not in service and he was going online with it with their WiFi to look at *advertiser censored*.

Wasn't that all in the very beginning, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it said that they were questioned for 11 hours at one sitting in the very beginning?

Lots changed since those first days of questioning and it's DB who changed it.

I sure can understand the need for more questions and the need to question them about it seperately.

JMHO

BBM It was my perception that JI changed it when he said he needed a break from the questioning and then LE came out and said the parents were no longer cooperating. What did DB do?

How would a desperate abductor attempt it... twice... when he/she doesn't even know the access code to the voicemail?

This is some bullhockey we're getting from the attorneys.

The only scenario that makes sense, IMO, is that DB was up late, DB made the 11:57 call from her own phone, and DB checked her own voicemail twice because this phone was not restricted. An abductor would not know the code. Even if he tried once, he wouldn't try again 25 minutes later.

Is the drug scenario true that Megyn K is harping on? I don't know, because I really don't think DB knew MW. Is D (can we type his name) a drug dealer? Hasn't he already revealed as much on Facebook?
bbm
Excellent point. Thank you.

My elderly godmother has this. She has this because she doesn't call out of the area. Because she doesn't make any long distance phone calls, her "restricted service" saves her money. She can't dial long distance.

The discussion is about restricted wireless service. I don't know that we are talking about the same things.

Sounds to me like DB tried to call someone through MW's phone at 11:57, then checked her own voicemail twice to see if the deed had been done by whoever helped her "get rid" of some sensitive items. Jersey? D?

the call went TO MW not from - and if as you say she used MW's phone I would figured because hers weren't working...why would she try to access voice mail??

The discussion is about restricted wireless service. I don't know that we are talking about the same things.

When I tried to dial long distance on her phone, the message I received used the words "restricted service". She also has Verizon. Does this fit into this discussion? I don't know.

I don't think Jeremy, Deb, and their lawyers can be relied upon for truthfulness related to their phones....and other things.

Would one give kudos to anyone and everyone who claims these parents innocence.

This is not a contest or a race.

A beautiful child is missing.

IMO

I think the Kudos was for Jim Spellman revealing his sources.:twocents:

When I tried to dial long distance on her phone, the message I received used the words "restricted service". She also has Verizon. Does this fit into this discussion? I don't know.

I don't think Jeremy, Deb, and their lawyers can be relied upon for truthfulness related to their phones....and other things.

When people like DB and JI give false information or inaccurate information or even give lies to LE from day one, their reliability goes south real quick.
So your above sentence I bolded makes so much sense. IMO

I'm not sure if this has been said yet, but if you have a phone that no longer has service you can access the Internet with it. A friend of mine just caught her son with a phone that was not in service and he was going online with it with their WiFi to look at *advertiser censored*.

Are you sure? Who was she paying, then, for the internet access, if not the phone company?

When people like DB and JI give false information or inaccurate information or even give lies to LE from day one, their reliability goes south real quick.
So your above sentence I bolded makes so much sense. IMO

I haven't seen any lies, I don't think.

Some things that got changed around, after the dust settled and maybe they were able to think more clearly.

Do you mind sharing what lies they've told?

BTW - I am not counting that she may have believed her phones didn't have service, when at least one did. I'm talking about lying on purpose.

Ok, dont tear me apart...
so in the stranger abduction theory, if someone were to attempt to listen to DB/ JI's VM and access the internet via her phone, is it possible they were trying to see if she was hiding a relationship that he/ she suspected and wanted revenge against?

People have been asking Jim Spellman to find out if any one had info about Deb being involved with someone else. He replied that he has never heard anything that would point to that from anyone.

it has NOT been proven that MW's phone actually received the call.

and they have not confirmed any of the cell phone reports including that of MW, etc....

all they have said is that they want to talk to DB and JI (and today kctv) they clarified they can have their attorneys.. they just want to talk to them separately.

I haven't seen any lies, I don't think.

Some things that got changed around, after the dust settled and maybe they were able to think more clearly.

Do you mind sharing what lies they've told?

BTW - I am not counting that she may have believed her phones didn't have service, when at least one did. I'm talking about lying on purpose.

there are obvious discrepancies imhoo...obvious ones.. including the last seen time of the baby who is missing:twocents:

and they have not confirmed any of the cell phone reports including that of MW, etc....

all they have said is that they want to talk to DB and JI (and today kctv) they clarified they can have their attorneys.. they just want to talk to them separately.

That's GREAT news! That will move this thing forward, for sure, I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseR