MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you asked... I was just looking for a post to jump off of.

I was going to say this:

I started on this thread this morning when the attorney interview was on Fox. I had some family things to do this evening and was not here, thankfully, as it was getting pretty heated when I left and continued.

I'm all about getting the facts of this case. I am very on the fence about the whole thing. :fence: I have three working theories in my head. Believe it or not one of those theories involves DB did it. I try to post information that I can support by links or my own personal experience. I have said often that I am on the fence. After today's news I am leaning more towards my other two theories, especially one. This theory involves money/drugs. I've seen what drugs do to people and they do not make rational decisions. In this theory, I do think Lisa may still be alive.

I am glad to know the information gained from FBI, even if it was gained from the defense team. I just don't think an attorney would lie on national news about a 3 hour meeting w/ FBI and info received in that meeting. I am glad the boys were interviewed. I don't think heavy drinking while taking care of children is a good idea. I do think that LE's earliest statement about the parent's cooperation was a mistake. I do think that parents should be interviewed again and I think LE should take that anyway they can get it. I think LE/FBI has alot more info than any of us here. I think that some are making very rash judgements and could very well be surprised at the outcome of this case. Of course....I could be surprised as well.

I do know that I will continue to pray that this baby is safe and will be returned to her family soon. I will also pray for DB/JI guilty or not.

:twocents: from a :fence:

I'm sitting on the same ol' fence. It sure is getting windy up here!:fence:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7344087#post7344087"]Here's the link to MSM coverage for today, 11/12/11.[/ame]

Locking up here soon. :coffeews:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members