MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE interviewed them separately for 11 hours.[/B] When the parents stopped, LE immediately said they weren't cooperating even though the parents allowed LE to talk to their sons and search their home repeatedly. Anytime potential evidence comes up that may lead in another direction, LE immediately clears that person or evidence. (Jersey, diapers in abandoned home) When asked specifically LE had to admit that the parents are cooperating but then added they are refusing to answer vital questions because they refuse to be questioned separately again. LE is keeping the media focused on the parents.

That must have been when they got all the conflicting information.

Joe T is slick. That first meeting w/LE was not an interview. That was giving a statement. I noticed how fast Joe T was to call it a an interview. By the second interview, they had lawyered up. They spoke w/LE once and got on the phone and started getting attorney names. This may just be a record.

I don't believe there were three cell phones. There is no reason JI would have two cell phones.

JMO

wow!!! I have two cell phones. One is for work, one is for home! Seems like a good reason to me. I realize you think the parent(s) are guilty, but it seems you don't believe anything at all.

wow!!! I have two cell phones. One is for work, one is for home! Seems like a good reason to me. I realize you think the parent(s) are guilty, but it seems you don't believe anything at all.

We have two working cell phones and three stashed away that are older not turned on... Plus I can make calls and text from my iPod, we also have a home phone lol

never mind.............it's no where close.

Somebody on fb said it's on the other side of the river and about 11 miles away. But I have no clue. In da middle would know. Is she here? KC having a lot of action lately.
:waitasec:

Already tried that, when they were most shell shocked and vulnerable. Doubtful anything new is going to come out now. If one of them was innocent and thought the other wasn't...then I'm sure they would be talking, no matter what.

sparklin,
See that's how I think the situation is and that's why they aren't talking. I think one of them is guilty and the other is covering up for the guilty one. Wouldn't be the first time a man or woman stood by and lied for the one they loved.

LE interviewed them separately for 11 hours. When the parents stopped, LE immediately said they weren't cooperating even though the parents allowed LE to talk to their sons and search their home repeatedly. Anytime potential evidence comes up that may lead in another direction, LE immediately clears that person or evidence. (Jersey, diapers in abandoned home) When asked specifically LE had to admit that the parents are cooperating but then added they are refusing to answer vital questions because they refuse to be questioned separately again. LE is keeping the media focused on the parents.

BBM. LE has all the evidence. We don't but from the little I've seen, the focus is exactly where it belongs.

JMO

Joe T is slick. That first meeting w/LE was not an interview. That was giving a statement. I noticed how fast Joe T was to call it a an interview. By the second interview, they had lawyered up. They spoke w/LE once and got on the phone and started getting attorney names. This may just be a record.

Not exactly shocking when LE is telling you you're a liar and they know you did something to your child. I can't say I blame them.

Are you saying D and J met with LE and only gave statements about that night? I'm bad, I assumed both parents were interviewed at the same visit.
On that note, don't innocent people lawyer up for their own protection? For me the parents having a lawyer is a huge bump in the road.

They did lawyer up pretty fast.

Why bother? If LE is looking for information to find the baby, they SHOULD bother. If they won't bother then it's pretty obvious that the intention is to try and get the parents to confess. And, that's been the point all along. Why would the parents go do that - guilty or innocent?

If the questions are really about finding the baby, then LE should be willing to ask them anywhere and by any means necessary - even by asking the lawyers to go between.

JMO but only honest and truthful answers are likely to be helpful. If you both only tell the truth it doesn't matter if you're interviewed separately or together.

If it was about finding the baby for the parents they should have gotten over themselves already and said they'll do whatever it takes to help LE move on. It's their baby but they won't bother because their feelings were hurt because LE was investigating them. No one is (IMO) so holy that they should not be when they change their story about when they last saw their baby.

JMO but only honest and truthful answers are likely to be helpful. If you both only tell the truth it doesn't matter if you're interviewed separately or together.

If it was about finding the baby for the parents they should have gotten over themselves already and said they'll do whatever it takes to help LE move on. It's their baby but they won't bother because their feelings were hurt because LE was investigating them. No one is (IMO) so holy that they should not be when they change their story about when they last saw their baby.

I'm from the old school of give the parents the benefit of the doubt. Which I did for a couple of weeks. I no longer fully support the parents because I feel like D and J should be talking to LE at every chance they get.
Another thing, I can't come up with the name of any couple that's been questioned by LE together.

bbm imo

Not exactly shocking when LE is telling you you're a liar and they know you did something to your child. I can't say I blame them.

sparklin, How does anyone know what LE told D and J?
I've read about Lisa for days and I can't find an article or video report that says LE called the parents liars.
thanks

But they have already done that. When they were at their most vulnerable. It's past that time now. They have already used that tactic and it didn't work. If they have such important questions that will make or break this case, ask them any way you can get an answer. They have already tried to break them individually, didn't work, try something different.

Not directed at you but when they were at their most vulnerable, they refused to speak. That's what I heard via MSM. jmo

I too tried for weeks to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But when it became painfully obvious that they were more concerned with covering their own posteriors than where the heck their baby was, i had to jump ship.

I mean, couldn't they talk to LE separately, with their attorney at their side? Couldn't they hang flyers? Something???

Doing as you mentioned, hanging posters--something pro active would have kept me on their side. I hate to say it but I too feel the parents were more concerned with protecting themselves.

I too tried for weeks to give them the benefit of the doubt.

But when it became painfully obvious that they were more concerned with covering their own posteriors than where the heck their baby was, i had to jump ship.

I mean, couldn't they talk to LE separately, with their attorney at their side? Couldn't they hang flyers? Something???

They chose to do nothing and that is their choice. It's clear to me that they have no empathy for Lisa. Prisons are full of inmates who think they can talk their way out.

JMO

JI had a company phone and a personal phone. So does my husband.

But JI's company phone wasn't one of the three phones supposedly taken. He had it in his pocket when he came home. So, if you count his work phone, they had four phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich Panda