MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/11/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

It's a bit like my husband saying, " We canned those pickles." I pick the cukes, I wash the cukes, I brine the cukes, I make the pickling solution, I wash the jars, I sterilize the jars, I fill the jars, I wipe the jars, I cap the jars. Hubby puts the jars into the water and takes them out when they are done. Thus, in his mind, he cans pickles. In MY mind, all he does is lift some jars out of the water. Did he HELP can them? Ummmm... maybe. If we REALLY stretch the definition of "help". :rolleyes:

The implication by some people was that they were not talking to LE at all since early Oct. I think the comment quoted above kinda clears that up, doesn't it?

BBM

I think it depends on how badly the PARENTS want their daughter found......but that's just me. :banghead:

I theorize that is what it all boils down to. The majority of parents would move heaven and earth to locate their child irregardless of what an attorney has advised them. Staying silent only hinders the investigation and refusing the swab DNA on the boys, is shutting doors. I think all of this is simply a delay tactic on the part of the attorney. JMO.

Logically though, the only way an interrogation will help find their daughter is if they did it, AND were willing to admit to it. If they are innocent they can't provide it, and if they are guilty they wouldn't provide it.

Otherwise, any question that could add clues or information could be done outside of an interrogation- with which LE has their cooperation.

Not interrogating does not equate to "not being willing to help find their daughter" imo.

I'm sorry I just totally disagree. To me is is not being willing to help find your daughter. Go in sit down with LE take your attorney, who ever else you want, but don't come out until the smoke has cleared and let LE move past you and find your child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only concern with the 'white blob' is whoever that person is hasn't (to our knowledge) presented himself/herself to LE and said 'yes, that was me and no I didn't have a baby'. If that person did already come forward, I don't understand why LE would at least announce that an individual has come forward and cleared that mystery.

Not everyone is glued to this case, Cityslick. It's possible whoever that was never even knew about the video tape.

BBM

It's a bit like my husband saying, " We canned those pickles." I pick the cukes, I wash the cukes, I brine the cukes, I make the pickling solution, I wash the jars, I sterilize the jars, I fill the jars, I wipe the jars, I cap the jars. Hubby puts the jars into the water and takes them out when they are done. Thus, in his mind, he cans pickles. In MY mind, all he does is lift some jars out of the water. Did he HELP can them? Ummmm... maybe. If we REALLY stretch the definition of "help". :rolleyes:
Except that it's ONE thing LE is saying that they aren't doing right. He didn't list 5 things they aren't doing, just one.

So, to your analogy, they are doing X, Y, and Z but not A. Does that mean that because there is one part of the pickling process you don't do, that you didn't can the pickles?

I'm sorry I just totally disagree. To me is is not being willing to help find your daughter. Go in sit down with LE take your attorney, who ever else you want, but don't come out until the smoke has cleared and let LE move past you and find your child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will that really clear them though? At this point, the only way you 100% clear them is if you have other people know where DB was at all times that night.

The implication by some people was that they were not talking to LE at all since early Oct. I think the comment quoted above kinda clears that up, doesn't it?

It does clear up that they still are not helping LE in the one way LE says they need help the most.

Not everyone is glued to this case, Cityslick. It's possible whoever that was never even knew about the video tape.

I think that story (the video) has been in the news locally enough that someone would of said something to somebody. It's at a weird enough time where someone isn't normally walking around.

It's not like the Cooper case where you had potential eyewitnesses see NC but yet there were alot of joggers in the area because it was early morning.

I personally agree with you. I believe they shouldn't give up on being cleared. I'm not trying to state that they shouldn't talk to LE. I'm simply arguing that it's not total lack of cooperation. I really believe if SY hadn't shot himself in the foot with these early accusations it never would have happened, and if he went out of his way to clear it up he might rebuild some trust and get the interview that needs to be done.

There were neighbours out at the N Lister home for vigils on a daily basis for quite some time. I believe that Irwin family members were also involved in some of these vigils to sell t-shirts and bumper stickers. One neighbour has been very visable as a voice for Lisa in that community and organized last weekend's search. The parent's, to my knowledge, have never attended any of the vigils other than the one time when it was on the news and she got her hair done.

It would not surprise me if the same group is planning a "birthday" event at the house for today.

MOO
They have not been selling t-shirts or bumper stickers at these vigils to my knowledge. I have seen many of them. It is the same person having a balloon launch today as you describe. Edith is still a daily presence at the house. Bless her heart!

peeps... there is a thread for discussion on whether or not the parents are cooperating... everyone is entitled to their opinion but please take the discussion to the proper thread. thanks

I think that story (the video) has been in the news locally enough that someone would of said something to somebody. It's at a weird enough time where someone isn't normally walking around.

It's not like the Cooper case where you had potential eyewitnesses see NC but yet there were alot of joggers in the area because it was early morning.

I don't know. It's a clip of a man/woman all in white walking near a tree in a gas station lot. Yet, it was touted by BS and JT and later talking heads "as a man with a baby coming out of the woods". Quite possible whoever it is never saw the video, even if they were local. If the blob were simply told about the description, he/she probably wouldn't even put two and two together as the image and the descriptions of the image don't match. Plus, there is nothing to say this person was walking around. Could have parked on the street and went to use facilities or take a rest break, gotten back in a car and kept heading to a destination far away. I'd venture to guess it's a lot more likely that the blob never even heard or saw the video than not. Unless he/she is a WSer or HLN addict! If I weren't following on WS, I never would have seen it.

JMO...

Except that it's ONE thing LE is saying that they aren't doing right. He didn't list 5 things they aren't doing, just one.

So, to your analogy, they are doing X, Y, and Z but not A. Does that mean that because there is one part of the pickling process you don't do, that you didn't can the pickles?

Depends on what PART of the process I didn't do. If it's a major component, like making the pickling solution, then no...I couldn't say I made the pickles. Any more than I could claim that I DID make the pickles, when all I did was take the jar out of hot water.

But it's a stupid analogy. The point is, there is a big difference between cooperating and cooperating fully. If the parents aren't concerned that they can't keep their stories straight, what's the big deal about being interviewed separately? I just do not understand this. Period.

JMO

ETA: Sorry, Nursie. Back on topic. :)

It could also be said that if it were a stranger abduction and this stranger took this child home or gave the baby for someone else to take home, that someone would notice a new baby in the house, especially one that is almost a year old (at the time of abduction). Someone, friend, family member, neighbor would notice a new child to the household. No one has come forward with that information either.

BBM

We don't always see these cases the same way, but I just love your analogies.

I would duct tape my hiney to the dam* chair in the "interview Room" aka "the box" and let them have at me as much as they would like...my attorney could advise me alll he wanted...if it is about my child...what could I answer? No, I don't know where she is...this is what I did that night, ad infinitum until the cows came home if it would help. Come on, let's find this baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member