MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/13/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, when they did the searches inside their home, they could already have gotten DNA from the boys through hair left in brushes or on the kids tooth brushes.

Well but we have been hearing the parents won't let them get their DNA soooooooo......apparently, if they did do that they still want other samples.

If one took dna from a person's toothbrush, it would only be presumably dna from the person who owned/used the toothbrush. If one took dna from a buccal swab of the person ~ there is no question that it is their dna.

Jim Spellman just said on WS radio that JI was not moonlighting that night. He was working for the company he normally does.

And apparently he was working a totally different shift for the first time, which really makes me wonder if someone didn't take advantage of that and also the fact that Deb was drinking to make a move that particular evening.

But who and why? Who would have the information that he would be working? And didn't he say he should be home around 10:30 that evening? I have never heard of such a confusing case with so many rumors and so few facts.

But who and why? Who would have the information that he would be working? And didn't he say he should be home around 10:30 that evening? I have never heard of such a confusing case with so many rumors and so few facts.

Those are the hundred thousand dollar questions, and somewhere within those who were druggies and possibly owed someone big bugs could be one HUGE piece of this puzzle.

I posted this in another thread but it can fit here has well. A couple days ago I was picking up my daughter from school when I started chatting with a neighbor. She made the comment that she knew my husband was working a lot because she didn't see his car when she walked her dog at night, but still seen him leaving for work in the a.m. Her comment was in reference to wondering if they were hiring at his place of work but it made me think that if Jeremy's car was missing people would know he wasn't there that night. Neighbors pay attention to things if for some reason someone wanted the baby or something from the house and they were watching the house for some reason they might notice this. I know they have a garage but who knows where he parked (my husband's work vehicle isn't parked in our garage our cars are) also Lisa could have mentioned it to someone so they were keeping an eye out. A mother alone with three kids, seen outside drinking with neighbors, if you wanted something from that house you would go in at a time when you thought you could get it. This night is a perfect storm for bad things to happen imo and I think anything is possible.

I posted this in another thread but it can fit here has well. A couple days ago I was picking up my daughter from school when I started chatting with a neighbor. She made the comment that she knew my husband was working a lot because she didn't see his car when she walked her dog at night, but still seen him leaving for work in the a.m. Her comment was in reference to wondering if they were hiring at his place of work but it made me think that if Jeremy's car was missing people would know he wasn't there that night. Neighbors pay attention to things if for some reason someone wanted the baby or something from the house and they were watching the house for some reason they might notice this. I know they have a garage but who knows where he parked (my husband's work vehicle isn't parked in our garage our cars are) also Lisa could have mentioned it to someone so they were keeping an eye out. A mother alone with three kids, seen outside drinking with neighbors, if you wanted something from that house you would go in at a time when you thought you could get it. This night is a perfect storm for bad things to happen imo and I think anything is possible.

I totally agree.. My upstairs neighbor told me yesterday she was trying to be quiet because she knew he worked late hours (just like JI) but the funny thing was that our suv was at home and my hubby was with his brother making a run to a store..it makes me uncomfortable knowing people know when we are home alone.. Good thing we have a dog and brother inlaw lives under us and hardly leaves..

If it was an abduction I agree with Gil 100 percent.

I think we aren't hearing much about him, just b/c he states that he passed a LDT. I'm still not so sure, even if he did pass, he may truly be involved. It would really make sense. Well, there is no sense as to why anyone would kidnap a baby, but it seems this guy may have been hell bent on revenge and maybe he had just lost it, with a separation going on etc etc. My vote is Jersey or SB's husband. Sorry I can't remember his initials. I think someone said he was Airforce and worked for Sprint too, not sure so..........LINK PLEASE. Can't find it. :banghead:

The only way I see him as involved is if something happened while the parents were having adult time and the kids were watching the baby and the supposed "split up" was really this guy getting rid of evidence..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mhmkay..