MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the "new character emerging" (ugh!) is going to be whichever "neighbor" SB continued to party with until 11:30 that night. Could the neighbor be PN? Maybe.

I've been wondering if the neighbor Samantha B. will the new "character" introduced by MSM today (decoding Jim Spellman's tweet last night).

Unless she's been asked not to talk to the media by LE, she is of most interest to me. I want to see her and hear tell us:

1. What does she mean by Lisa was "apparently" fine when she was her at 4:30 p.m. in her crib. Did she actually see Lisa, touch her, change her, what?

2. How does she know her 4 year old saw Lisa at 6:30 p.m.? Was this when she ran for more liquor? Did the 4 year old see the baby alone or with Debbi? Was the 4 year old questioned by CPS on behalf of LE or is this something the child later told Samantha S.

3. Who else was out the house other than the boys, the 4 year old and the two women? Was Debbi's brother Phil there while she was at the house? Other guests at any time? Did Debbi leave for any period of time? How did the kitten get inside the house; did someone bring it?

4. Who was Samantha talking to outside from 10:30 to 11:30 p.m.? Were they in view of the Irwin home?

5. Did Samantha take a lie detector test? Was she asked? How much questioning has she undergone?

6. Does Samantha know Megan and/or Jersey? If so, how?

7. Why does Sabrina think her own estranged husband was so heavily investigated (per his admission)? Did he have any acrimony towards Debbi and/or Jeremy?

8. How well does Sabrina know Debbi's brother Phil? Does he stay at the Irwin home; does he live there?

BBM

who is Sabrina? am i missing something :waitasec:

BBM

who is Sabrina? am i missing something :waitasec:

Thanks for catching that josie. I fixed my post.

:floorlaugh: This is how crazy I've gotten with this case. I didn't want to use SB for the neighbor because they are also Debbi's legal husband's initials. Trying to avoid the JT/JT confusion. But, the name Samantha always makes me think of Samantha Stevens on "Bewitched". Which then makes me think of her funky cousin Sabrina.

Warning: coffee before posting, or this could happen to you!

Thanks for catching that josie. I fixed my post.

:floorlaugh: This is how crazy I've gotten with this case. I didn't want to use SB for the neighbor because they are also Debbi's legal husband's initials. Trying to avoid the JT/JT confusion. But, the name Samantha always makes me think of Samantha Stevens on "Bewitched". Which then makes me think of her funky cousin Sabrina.

Warning: coffee before posting, or this could happen to you!

:floorlaugh:

i think we are all losing our minds over this case,i know i am.

thought i had blacked out and lost a couple of hours :innocent:

Is the cryptic tweet from Jim. Be ready for some new info today. hopefully. I wasnt on much yesterday so i missed alot. :seeya:

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
@
@Amys1867 perhaps character isn't the best word...2 new figures are emerging i guess. I woudn't want to gibe the impression this is a game
8 hours ago

@
@Amys1867 yes...2 new charcters added if i can nail a few things down
8 hours ago

Is the cryptic tweet from Jim. Be ready for some new info today. hopefully. I wasnt on much yesterday so i missed alot. :seeya:

@
@Amys1867 perhaps character isn't the best word...2 new figures are emerging i guess. I woudn't want to gibe the impression this is a game
8 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

(to put this tweet into context note the back and forth between the reporter and the other "tweeter")

so it would seem CNN Jim Spellman is referring to 2 new figures that are not the neighbor mentioned yesterday...:waitasec:

:floorlaugh:

i think we are all losing our minds over this case,i know i am.

thought i had blacked out and lost a couple of hours :innocent:

If I start referring to the neighbor as "Endora", I will officially put myself in Time Out.

2 new characters today. Hmmm.

P.s. I've really liked Jim Spellman's coverage from the start. When he tweeted that Jersey was hamming it up for the cameras (and then we only saw the back of Jersey's head and he covered his profile with his hand), I thought it was sensationalistic and hoped Spellman wasn't going into that realm. The "characters" label doesn't bother me though. He can't call them "POIs" or "suspects". He can't just say "people" because it doesn't really imply they are tied to the existing story we've been told. Stay with us Jim; we need the objectivity and unbiased digging...

wait what?

does that just mean their not out physically searching?

i hadn't heard this either,i hope its true and not just bad reporting.but this would explain maybe why their not "actively searching" for lisa,do they know what happened or at least have a fair idea and want to "lean" on the person they think is responsible for a confession :waitasec:

cant believe its been one month already,i hope lisa is brought home one way or another before her 1st birthday :( :praying:

Well I tell ya what. It's been a month. LI is either no longer with us, or she is with someone who will lover her and not let her go hours on end without food or diaper changes. So that's one fact that we don't need any source to tell us. She's either alive and well, or dead. Whether she has died at the parent's hand, or was kidnapped and left out in the cold, a month is a month and she would no longer be alive.

I say, LE, FBI, wealthy benefactor etc. should say, since the parents refuse to cooperate, they are no longer searching for LI or following tips until the parents want to cooperate and talk due to the face that LI is not alive in the woods waiting to be found and as far as a kidnapping, LE etc. should say, then so be it. Maybe the kid is with someone who isn't a drunk and deserves a precious baby. This may sound harsh, but my opinion is....let the lawyers that are giving such great advice, lining up teams and doing their own search. Maybe the parents with cooperate then.

This is so familiar to the Cummings case EXCEPT, RC was out every single day actively searching for Hayleigh and never turned down talking to LE, FBI or media. I have a feeling baby Lisa will never be found. I hope the parents are happy when there is nobody left that will help them. They are pathetic and I hope the two boys are removed from their home. Just the fact of not cooperating with LE, in my mind, makes them HORRIBLE parents.

Sorry, I know supposed to be little discussion in this thread by i'm just really pizzzzed now. We've invested hundreds of hours of our time into this case, while DB and JI have invested a few hours the day after the kidnapping.

God Bless you Baby Lisa. Hope you are being taken care of now.

if they are coming out with "2 new figures today" why tweet about it instead of just, you know, coming out with it? *sigh*

if they are coming out with "2 new figures today" why tweet about it instead of just, you know, coming out with it? *sigh*

Jim is confirming the story! i suspect he knows that he can confirm it. I really like him as a reporter. moo

Don't know how he managed that, all the bedrooms are at the back of the house.

Doncha know? In this case, up is down, left is right, back is front...and (just to keep us on our toes) they threw in a magical, disappearing kitty.

@
8 hours ago

BBM

Actually, you didn't. ;)

Well I tell ya what. It's been a month. LI is either no longer with us, or she is with someone who will lover her and not let her go hours on end without food or diaper changes. So that's one fact that we don't need any source to tell us. She's either alive and well, or dead. Whether she has died at the parent's hand, or was kidnapped and left out in the cold, a month is a month and she would no longer be alive.

I say, LE, FBI, wealthy benefactor etc. should say, since the parents refuse to cooperate, they are no longer searching for LI or following tips until the parents want to cooperate and talk due to the face that LI is not alive in the woods waiting to be found and as far as a kidnapping, LE etc. should say, then so be it. Maybe the kid is with someone who isn't a drunk and deserves a precious baby. This may sound harsh, but my opinion is....let the lawyers that are giving such great advice, lining up teams and doing their own search. Maybe the parents with cooperate then.

This is so familiar to the Cummings case EXCEPT, RC was out every single day actively searching for Hayleigh and never turned down talking to LE, FBI or media. I have a feeling baby Lisa will never be found. I hope the parents are happy when there is nobody left that will help them. They are pathetic and I hope the two boys are removed from their home. Just the fact of not cooperating with LE, in my mind, makes them HORRIBLE parents.

Sorry, I know supposed to be little discussion in this thread by i'm just really pizzzzed now. We've invested hundreds of hours of our time into this case, while DB and JI have invested a few hours the day after the kidnapping.

God Bless you Baby Lisa. Hope you are being taken care of now.

Respectfully, there is a third option-- that Lisa is alive, but with someone who may do her harm whether intentionally or unintentionally. I hope that this is not the case, but it is possible.

LE's obligation is to Lisa, not to her parents, so I sincerely hope they would not stop looking for her because of the actions of the parents. She needs to be found wherever she is. Even if she is no longer with us, she needs to be found so that those responsible can be brought to justice.

Huh? Another window tampered with? Seriously?

This is all just so bizarre. I sadly think that all these new tidbits and timelines are coming from the lawyers and family to confuse the public.

:twocents: I think it was a reporter boo boo... all the bedrooms are in the back of the house...

((fwiw, early on it was reported that the front window was baby Lisa's room vs the computer room)):twocents:

Wondering the same thing, but also thinking he saves this type of info for his live broadcasts rather than tweeting them ahead of time? That way it reaches more people and CNN\HLN have the exclusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop