MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think that JI walks in front of DB as a being in control, he cant be none too happy. I wouldnt wait for her if she had to carry 50 camels into the house. According to her it was her own flat out drunken neglect that caused Lisa to go missing. The whole situation reeks and started w her adult time. As far as picking apart their every move to say they murdered their baby? Nope, not here but I do beleive their lack of urgency to help find her, not allowing the brothers to be interveiwed, and the HRD hit in the house point to ME that LISA is dead. moo imo and all that.

Didn't the cops tell them she was dead? Didn't they accuse DB of murdering her daughter? Didn't they show DB some burnt clothing and only God knows what else?

How does one react to that kind of news? Maybe that's why DB said they were grieving because they have reason to believe from what LE told them that their baby girl is dead. I'd be devestated.

BBM

I've noticed this several times also. Just steams me. Interesting that she carries the pumpkin. I think he is definitely a control freak. Guess these little things are why I am divorced! :crazy:

I think he simply does not like the cat.

Ok I just woke up and I am not caught up but maybe he doesnt want to be near DB because she killed the baby (just a thought), he is definitely not in control and you can tell that by all the videos of them, if anything he is whipped and needs to be a man. He is a wuss, and who cares about the damn cat. Thats all that is being talked about. So what if he did kick the cat, I have kicked a cat before if it wouldnt get out of my way and I have kicked a dog too. Hello people, lets concentrate on where Lisa is.

he he...I wouldn't call that kitty abuse. He nudged the kitty out of the way so he could open the door. I've done the same thing with my kitties (I have 2) who are usually in front of the door when I want to get out/in.

Mel

Must be related to my two, they are indoor kitties and are only allowed out into the back yard occasionally when we there to 'supervise' them. My leg is the usual 'barrier' of choice when I need to block them or move them out of my way so I can get in or out, not that it has any effect on the male one, he thinks it's a game and wraps his paws around my foot and leg and hangs on so he can take a little ride. Meanwhile his - way smarter - sister takes advantage of the distraction while I'm bending to pry him loose, dodges around me and squeezes through the gap in the sliding door before I have chance to close it. Then we have a nice game of chase around the yard until she decides "I'm bored now, you stay out here if you want but I'm going back in," and goes to sit on the step looking at the door I closed behind me all aggrieved like she's been abandoned and stuck out there for hours!

I dunno though, to me what JI did still looked a bit off, a bit too abrupt, the cat wasn't really in his way so what he did seemed unnecessary and, while I don't think he intended to hurt it, he definitely wanted it the heck away....doesn't make him a child murderer or accomplice to child murder just not a very cat-friendly person.

Jim Spellman tweeted yesterday about a search that is going to be conducted today. Does anyone know more about this? I think it's a search by local residents, but I'm not sure. This may have been discussed earlier in this thread, but I didn't feel like wading through all of it. TIA.

Jim Spellman tweeted yesterday about a search that is going to be conducted today. Does anyone know more about this? I think it's a search by local residents, but I'm not sure. This may have been discussed earlier in this thread, but I didn't feel like wading through all of it. TIA.

by jimspellmancnn

@jimspellmancnn SAT 11/5 SEARCH STARTING @ 10 am @ 3620 NORTH LISTER BABY LISA IRWIN'S HOME PLZ COME HELP WE NEED TO FIND BABY LISA THANK U

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

by jimspellmancnn

@jimspellmancnn SAT 11/5 SEARCH STARTING @ 10 am @ 3620 NORTH LISTER BABY LISA IRWIN'S HOME PLZ COME HELP WE NEED TO FIND BABY LISA THANK U

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

That is the tweet I was referring to. So is it a search by local residents? I'm assuming it's not LE because they wouldn't be asking private citizens for help in an official search.

That is the tweet I was referring to. So is it a search by local residents? I'm assuming it's not LE because they wouldn't be asking private citizens for help in an official search.

No I don't believe it's LE. If you go to the link there are other tweets about it.

Oh boy, the claws were about to come out thinking I was about to witness an old fashioned cat-kickin! That, was moving a cat out of the way of the door when you're trying to enter the house as media is living in your front yard and your daughter is missing.

Now cat juggling.. quite a different story. ;-)

“Ahh, Cat Juggling. The sport of kings. Crazy, crazy kings.”
~ Oscar Wilde

Nah, he didn't kick that cat, he moved it off the porch using his foot. I'm sorry, I'm just not seeing the outrage.

BBM

I've noticed this several times also. Just steams me. Interesting that she carries the pumpkin. I think he is definitely a control freak. Guess these little things are why I am divorced! :crazy:

I think he simply does not like the cat.

99.9% of the time, my hubby is walking ahead of me. Not for any other reason, than he keeps forgetting how my short little legs can't keep the same pace. After four years, he's gotten better. When he's focused on something else, he leaves me in the dust a lot. He would never disrespect me, and he's definitely not a control freak.

Regardless, he doesn't appear happy when he's with her. And no, I don't mean smiling, I realize his baby is missing. I mean that he just doesn't seem close to her. I know they're not married, but it seems like they may be on the verge of a break-up. I just get a real sense of distancing happening.

99.9% of the time, my hubby is walking ahead of me. Not for any other reason, than he keeps forgetting how my short little legs can't keep the same pace. After four years, he's gotten better. When he's focused on something else, he leaves me in the dust a lot. He would never disrespect me, and he's definitely not a control freak.

Regardless, he doesn't appear happy when he's with her. And no, I don't mean smiling, I realize his baby is missing. I mean that he just doesn't seem close to her. I know they're not married, but it seems like they may be on the verge of a break-up. I just get a real sense of distancing happening.

Sadly, many couples break up after a family tragedy. The pressure is too much for one or the other or both and unless they already had a rock solid relationship, they're doomed to fail, imo

No I don't believe it's LE. If you go to the link there are other tweets about it.

I'm clueless when it comes to twitter. I didn't realize that if you clicked on the actual tweet, it shows you the other side of the conversation. Haha! It was making me a little crazy only reading JS's responses. Now I get the whole picture. :seeya:

I don't think he "kicked" the cat - he moved it from the porch so it wouldn't go into the house.

He always walks ahead of DB....and she is left to lug out the pumpkin and close the van door. I've seen him do this in a couple of the videos. Looks like he is in control.

Or he is very angry with her. Parents whose children die or go missing may turn their anger against each other. This is not a rational behavior. Sometimes people just need to direct their anger somewhere, and that is often the person who is closest to them. MOO

Or he is very angry with her. Parents whose children die or go missing may turn their anger against each other. This is not a rational behavior. Sometimes people just need to direct their anger somewhere, and that is often the person who is closest to them. MOO

Didn't the couple tell the media that Lisa's "disappearance" has brought them closer together? Whenever I've seen them walking into/out of the house, they are always apart and show no closeness or togetherness that I can see. I also think that Jeremy does his utmost to avoid cameras, but Deborah seems to enjoy the facetime. It has to be extremely difficult for this couple to be cohabitating with relatives while they and the young boys deal with this horrific situation. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz