MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY Neese for posting that info! I had read before that in missing children cases that in 87 per cent of them involved the parents only, no stranger abductions. Dont remember where I read that but it stuck w me. This case makes me crazy! Its like a very bad soap opera- the young n the rest of us, the laze of our days, search for Lisa .

That may be. Sometimes it is someone known to the family, such as a baby sitter..sometimes its an extended relative. In two of the following cases...an extended relative took the baby to pass off as their own, even tho the baby wasn't a newborn.

There is always room for hope.
Cortez Rose - 5mths - Ft. Wayne, IN
Crystal Anzaldi - 1 yr - CA (returned 7 yrs later)
Paul Baez Jr. - 6 mths - Boston
Jaylin Boudria - 13 mths - MA
Ramy Gallego - 4 mths - CA
Alisa Maier - 4 yrs - MO

This is just a short list. It doesn't include newborns/hospital abductions, parental abductions, or school aged children. When we think of those children who were taken by strangers and later found, we think of Steven Stayner, Timothy White, Shawn Hornbeck, Ben Ownsby, Jaycee Lee Dugard, Elizabeth Smart, etc. We think of older kids..taken by strangers for nefarious purposes. Or we think of newly born or sometimes even unborn...taken to pass off as their own. But no aged child is safe..or immune..from being taken from us by the deranged.
...and there is always room for hope. ((Baby Lisa))

wow, after reading some posts here before i watched the "cat kicking" video i was under the impression that JI dropkicked a cat off of a porch. truly, i do not see the big deal in regards to this "cat kicking." clearly to me, he tapped the cat lightly because the cat was in his way as he was opening the door. i've done the same thing with my outside cats, and i can assure you i'm not an animal abuser.

I got it. Very interesting. Somebody got a picture of it before it was deleted.

Yeah, I have it on my phone. The post is one he's posted before as a comment on the Lisa Irwin FB page.

You see, that is what I have wondered about since maybe Day 3. He may have tried to nap and no luck...baby cranky...mom left him to take care of the three kids while she ran off to get her box of wine...to party while he busted his butt on his 2nd shift...goes in to the baby's room...KWIM?

I don't see either of them as physical abusers. If anything, I think in many of BL's pictures she looks drugged. Not with anything hard, I don't feel that at all, but maybe too much cold medicine. Just my opinion. Maybe she just has a sleepy look.

I'm sorry, but I think Spellman wanted to break his new names on national TV. If true, that does not impress me one little bit.

JMO

He would have to speak with them and get permission, especially if it's the benefactor, which I strongly believe. He would have to confirm with this person. I am fairly sure of who it is, but he can't just name names kwim? Not to mention, he did mention 'the courts' so he may have to get some other permission first ;)

wow, after reading some posts here before i watched the "cat kicking" video i was under the impression that JI dropkicked a cat off of a porch. truly, i do not see the big deal in regards to this "cat kicking." clearly to me, he tapped the cat lightly because the cat was in his way as he was opening the door. i've done the same thing with my outside cats, and i can assure you i'm not an animal abuser.

Have to agree that doesn't qualifiy as as kick to me either nor is it what I consider a porch, looks like one concrete step. To me it looks like he uses his foot in a sideways action to move the cat from in front of the door and the cat slides off the step, 6 inches to the ground, the cat never even looses it's balance.

Oh boy, the claws were about to come out thinking I was about to witness an old fashioned cat-kickin! That, was moving a cat out of the way of the door when you're trying to enter the house as media is living in your front yard and your daughter is missing.

Now cat juggling.. quite a different story. ;-)

Have to agree that doesn't qualifiy as as kick to me either nor is it what I consider a porch, looks like one concrete step. To me it looks like he uses his foot in a sideways action to move the cat from in front of the door and the cat slides off the step, 6 inches to the ground, the cat never even looses it's balance.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxBWBJhD2s&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer - YouTube[/ame]

He shoved the kitty. There are many ways to get a cat away from the door but he used force...it was definitely not a nudge and the kitty skid sideways and then tumbled off the edge.

My Vegan brother agrees with your assessment.
I dislike cats so I asked his opinion lest I be biased against the cats. lol

I probably wouldn't have done it and I don't really agree with him doing it... but if I was super stressed out and the freaking cat was ALWAYS in the way... it isn't high on my list of concerns.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrxBWBJhD2s&feature=player_embedded"]Baby Lisa's Parents Meet With New Lawyer - YouTube[/ame]

I just hope he did not kick baby Lisa to the curb like he did that cat. I hate any type of animal abuse too.

I don't think he "kicked" the cat - he moved it from the porch so it wouldn't go into the house.

He always walks ahead of DB....and she is left to lug out the pumpkin and close the van door. I've seen him do this in a couple of the videos. Looks like he is in control.

Just catching up...

I really like Jim Spellman, but COME ON! I read to the end of this thread with great anticipation, then nothing. :waitasec:

In regards to the video, is that a smirk on SB's face?

Over a month since Lisa went missing, praying for justice. :heartbeat:

Wow, he actually kicked that cat off the stoop.

Really? I don't think I'd use the word kick. More like shove out of the way of the door as he was opening it. But he def. doesn't seem fond of it :)

You see, that is what I have wondered about since maybe Day 3. He may have tried to nap and no luck...baby cranky...mom left him to take care of the three kids while she ran off to get her box of wine...to party while he busted his butt on his 2nd shift...goes in to the baby's room...KWIM?

I seriously don't see how nudging a cat out of the way is in any way a show of any kind of temper. He is dealing with a whole lot of emotion right now, regardless of whether he had anything to do with his daughter being missing or not. Being kept from a nap is a trillion miles away from what he was dealing with walking into that house and nudging the cat off the step looked perfectly normal to me. I have a cat and a dog, animal abuse sickens me, but that wasn't even worth noting imo

I don't think he "kicked" the cat - he moved it from the porch so it wouldn't go into the house.

He always walks ahead of DB....and she is left to lug out the pumpkin and close the van door. I've seen him do this in a couple of the videos. Looks like he is in control.

BBM

I've noticed this several times also. Just steams me. Interesting that she carries the pumpkin. I think he is definitely a control freak. Guess these little things are why I am divorced! :crazy:

I think he simply does not like the cat.

I seriously don't see how nudging a cat out of the way is in any way a show of any kind of temper. He is dealing with a whole lot of emotion right now, regardless of whether he had anything to do with his daughter being missing or not. Being kept from a nap is a trillion miles away from what he was dealing with walking into that house and nudging the cat off the step looked perfectly normal to me. I have a cat and a dog, animal abuse sickens me, but that wasn't even worth noting imo

I've done that so many times to my cat when he tries getting into a closet or the kitchen pantry or when I open the front door and he's ready to dash. Funny, he keeps trying every time over and over. He must like the "abuse". :innocent:

It's gotten so ridiculous with the pin pointing every single detail about the parents that I think some are using innocent acts and twisting them so they have a reason to prove they killed their baby. Good grief.

he he...I wouldn't call that kitty abuse. He nudged the kitty out of the way so he could open the door. I've done the same thing with my kitties (I have 2) who are usually in front of the door when I want to get out/in.

And what the heck is she buying a pumpkin for? Isn't Halloween over? Nice of JI to carry it for her though (snark).

MOO

Mel

I think that's a big stretch, imo. First of all, it didn't seem like she was gone for very long. They grabbed whatever they needed and were out the door. I don't see them lingering in the aisles in the video. Secondly, he could've just told mom to stay home or take the kids out for a walk because he needed a nap. If DB was so desperate for wine and dad was tired from "busting his butt", she could've taken the 3 kids with her.

I thought SB was also at the house watching the kids. Didn't I see an article somewhere that said she stayed with the kids whilst DB went to the store?

he he...I wouldn't call that kitty abuse. He nudged the kitty out of the way so he could open the door. I've done the same thing with my kitties (I have 2) who are usually in front of the door when I want to get out/in.

And what the heck is she buying a pumpkin for? Isn't Halloween over? Nice of JI to carry it for her though (snark).

MOO

Mel

I believe the video was before Halloween but even if it wasn't, I see so many buying pumpkins after Halloween at a much cheaper price to make meals. My mom makes stews and pies even after Halloween.

I dont think that JI walks in front of DB as a being in control, he cant be none too happy. I wouldnt wait for her if she had to carry 50 camels into the house. According to her it was her own flat out drunken neglect that caused Lisa to go missing. The whole situation reeks and started w her adult time. As far as picking apart their every move to say they murdered their baby? Nope, not here but I do beleive their lack of urgency to help find her, not allowing the brothers to be interveiwed, and the HRD hit in the house point to ME that LISA is dead. moo imo and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019