MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a pig. I have no tolerance for people who abuse animals. I'm on the fence as to JI's involvement with Lisa's disappearance, but I now officially hate him for being a huge creep.

Imagine how the kitty kicker felt when he came home to find the new stray asleep with his wife in his bed...:no:

Imagine how the kitty kicker felt when he came home to find the new stray asleep with his wife in his bed...:no:

Kind of makes you wonder what became of the stray kitty. I wonder if he kicks the old Lab, too. We've been told he is kept outside. I wonder if when it gets below freezing he can go into one of the big garages? IMO, probably not.

I have been avoiding this thread all day and wish I had stayed away...now I have to think about the kitty :(

I just hope he did not kick baby Lisa to the curb like he did that cat. I hate any type of animal abuse too.

May goodness, isn't Jeremy Irwin a shining example of kindness and compassion. Bet he's wonderful with children. :innocent:

So here's a video that's finally posted that goes along with a story from KMBC a few days ago when they announce that DB and JI were meeting with their new local atty.

There is a clip in the video showing neighbor SB walking into the house on Walrond.

Watch closely at the 1:30 mark! JI walks up to the door and KICKS a CAT off the porch as he's walking in the door!! Don't have any idea if that's the "kitty in question", but clearly the man has a beef with cats! :eek: :doh:
:cat::cat:

ETA: The kitty can also be seen on the porch at the 1:16 mark when SB walks in the door.

kmbctv's Channel - YouTube
Bumping to this page.

Wow. Kitty kicker, has a nice ring to it. My question is-why hasnt DB been arrested and charged w felony child neglect? She could do a lilo as the wealthy benefactor could bounce her right out but her neglect caused her baby Lisa to vanish. Its not like she is busy looking for Lisa, and has the where with all to have GMA Tag along trick or treating. This whole caper is just sickening. Lisa, where are you? If you were my daughter, I would need an attorney because the things I would be doing to find you would probably be frowned upon but I would have answers!

:welcome2: :welcome3: :welcome4: :bananalama: :party: :partyguy: Newbies! guests join us! WS :yourock:

Interesting read from AP Sun Gazette in an article written on Oct. 9th about baby Lisa. Tells the chances of an infant actually being abducted by an outside family member or killed by a family member. Good info for those that haven't happened across this one.

<snipped>Allen said his organization has handled 278 infant abduction cases during his nearly three decades with the group. Only 13 cases involved a stranger coming into a home and taking a baby, and all but one of those children were recovered unharmed.<snipped>

<snipped>Finkelhor noted that in some cases, parents have concocted stories about a kidnapping after accidentally killing their child instead of facing the tragedy.

&#8220;Sometimes what happens when the parent was involved, the death wasn&#8217;t intentional but involved a kind of serious negligence,&#8221; he said. &#8220;The responsible parent is so ashamed and maybe ashamed toward the spouse that they decide to dispose of the body and then report it as a missing child.&#8221;

But Allen cautioned against jumping to conclusions, despite the long odds against a stranger abduction. <snipped>

Link: http://www.sungazette.com/page/cont...likely-Taken-by-Stranger.html?isap=1&nav=5021

I just hope he did not kick baby Lisa to the curb like he did that cat. I hate any type of animal abuse too.

You see, that is what I have wondered about since maybe Day 3. He may have tried to nap and no luck...baby cranky...mom left him to take care of the three kids while she ran off to get her box of wine...to party while he busted his butt on his 2nd shift...goes in to the baby's room...KWIM?

Wow. Kitty kicker, has a nice ring to it. My question is-why hasnt DB been arrested and charged w felony child neglect? She could do a lilo as the wealthy benefactor could bounce her right out but her neglect caused her baby Lisa to vanish. Its not like she is busy looking for Lisa, and has the where with all to have GMA Tag along trick or treating. This whole caper is just sickening. Lisa, where are you? If you were my daughter, I would need an attorney because the things I would be doing to find you would probably be frowned upon but I would have answers!

:rocker::rocker::rocker: Heck to the Yeah!!! :woohoo:

You see, that is what I have wondered about since maybe Day 3. He may have tried to nap and no luck...baby cranky...mom left him to take care of the three kids while she ran off to get her box of wine...to party while he busted his butt on his 2nd shift...goes in to the baby's room...KWIM?

I have thought of this too. And, babies don't die right away from abuse. They can suffer for hours quietly before dying.

TY Neese for posting that info! I had read before that in missing children cases that in 87 per cent of them involved the parents only, no stranger abductions. Dont remember where I read that but it stuck w me. This case makes me crazy! Its like a very bad soap opera- the young n the rest of us, the laze of our days, search for Lisa .

I really think SB is the key. She knows what went on but doesn't want her 15 minutes.

So here's a video that's finally posted that goes along with a story from KMBC a few days ago when they announce that DB and JI were meeting with their new local atty.

There is a clip in the video showing neighbor SB walking into the house on Walrond.

Watch closely at the 1:30 mark! JI walks up to the door and KICKS a CAT off the porch as he's walking in the door!! Don't have any idea if that's the "kitty in question", but clearly the man has a beef with cats! :eek: :doh:
:cat::cat:

ETA: The kitty can also be seen on the porch at the 1:16 mark when SB walks in the door.

kmbctv's Channel - YouTube

He sure did kick that cat. Whoa.

I really think SB is the key. She knows what went on but doesn't want her 15 minutes.

Isn't SB only about 20? That's what I read somewhere, I thought. So...she could have made up with her husband who was out for the night since this all happened. It happens.

The tweet I got at about 6:00 pm was a humdinger too. It wasn't exactly from him, but he re-tweeted from someone else about the cell phone deletions posted by someone on FB, and now they've deleted their facebook. Did you get that?

I got it. Very interesting. Somebody got a picture of it before it was deleted.

TY Neese for posting that info! I had read before that in missing children cases that in 87 per cent of them involved the parents only, no stranger abductions. Dont remember where I read that but it stuck w me. This case makes me crazy! Its like a very bad soap opera- the young n the rest of us, the laze of our days, search for Lisa .

O/T I was a young hippie in NYC (scary coming from OH) when the "Edge of Night" announced their departure from TV. It was a shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassy Sleuth