MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/4/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The tweet I got at about 6:00 pm was a humdinger too. It wasn't exactly from him, but he re-tweeted from someone else about the cell phone deletions posted by someone on FB, and now they've deleted their facebook. Did you get that?

Well then, I'm glad I studied that cell phone comment like I was studying for my college finals. ;)

i wonder if one of Spellmans new person of interest could be Johnny Chevalette - deb's uncle? Anyone heard of him. Jim said it was someone we probably have not heard of.

I am new, and have read rules of etiquette, etc. for this website. However, if there is anything further I need to learn, I will appreciate any constructive criticism.

I have not heard of Johnny Chevalette. Interesting thought.

I was wondering if we know anything about the mother of JI's son, either.

That would make sense but someone posted a link previously in another thread about the differences between men and women and where they tend to bury children. And this article said women tend to wrap the children and to place them in water, where as men tend to bury them. I hope I am remembering it correctly. Did anyone else see that article and link. I cannot remember which thread I saw it in.

And sometimes they just dump them like garbage in a dumpster or swamp. You just can't always tell.

:welcome: Ihavenoclue !!

It's a no no to use someone's name until they have been identified in a msm article. :)

But if it was an accident leading to a cover up/false kidnapping report, I honestly believe that no one in the family would just dump the baby in the river or the woods. If this is what happened, LE needs to find a more proper grave...so to speak. The family members would probably have taken her to some place peaceful and secure where they could give her a more proper burial and service. These people don't seem like the type to dump Lisa in a dumpster, river or woods.

Land familiar or special to either DB or JI is where searches would seem the most logical. If DB enlisted help from another family member then LE should start interviewing the family, friends and neighbors over in Independence, MO. One brother and one grandparent are listed as living there as well as an aunt and at least one cousin.

It is possible that Lisa was taken somewhere temporarily and then a family member went to retrieve her for a more fitting burial.

There is still the possibility that Lisa was taken/abducted or that she was given to someone. The latter being the most unlikely as almost too much time has gone by for this to be a successful fake abduction.

Well as I understand it, there is a forested area around a nice Baptist church in the vicinity of the 4am siting.

@jimspellmancnn SAT 11/5 SEARCH STARTING @ 10 am @ 3620 NORTH LISTER BABY LISA IRWIN'S HOME PLZ COME HELP WE NEED TO FIND BABY LISA THANK U

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

And according to Jim Spellman, the neighbours are organizing a search party for that area tomorrow morning.

Well, MW better not show up. If she finds something we all know what the DT will make of that.

Well as I understand it, there is a forested area around a nice Baptist church in the vicinity of the 4am siting.

@jimspellmancnn SAT 11/5 SEARCH STARTING @ 10 am @ 3620 NORTH LISTER BABY LISA IRWIN'S HOME PLZ COME HELP WE NEED TO FIND BABY LISA THANK U

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

And according to Jim Spellman, the neighbours are organizing a search party for that area tomorrow morning.

Not to be critical of people whose hearts are obviously in the right places, but of all the credible places they could search, they chose the "white blob" area? Seriously? :waitasec:

Not to be critical of people whose hearts are obviously in the right places, but of all the credible places they could search, they chose the "white blob" area? Seriously? :waitasec:

No it's the biker dude area.

I'm glad they are searching that area even for the 3rd time since the PI did his PR video the other day. Search it and clear it. Maybe the circus will shut up? More power to the searchers!

Sad they have wasted so much time. They are building a defense not trying to help find Lisa. imo

I'm glad they are searching that area even for the 3rd time since the PI did his PR video the other day. Search it and clear it. Maybe the circus will shut up? More power to the searchers!

Sad they have wasted so much time. They are building a defense not trying to help find Lisa. imo

Even if the searchers look in unlikely places, even if they turn up nothing, at least they are looking. And they are also sending a clear message...WE can not be wished away. So yeah...more power to them! :)

I am new, and have read rules of etiquette, etc. for this website. However, if there is anything further I need to learn, I will appreciate any constructive criticism.

I have not heard of Johnny Chevalette. Interesting thought.

I was wondering if we know anything about the mother of JI's son, either.

Welcome IHAVENOCLUE!!!!

Here's the link to the thread about JI's ex (the mother of his 8 year old):
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152792"]Mother of one of Lisa Irwin’s half brothers speaks out - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

So here's a video that's finally posted that goes along with a story from KMBC a few days ago when they announce that DB and JI were meeting with their new local atty.

There is a clip in the video showing neighbor SB walking into the house on Walrond.

Watch closely at the 1:30 mark! JI walks up to the door and KICKS a CAT off the porch as he's walking in the door!! Don't have any idea if that's the "kitty in question", but clearly the man has a beef with cats! :eek: :doh:
:cat::cat:

ETA: The kitty can also be seen on the porch at the 1:16 mark when SB walks in the door.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/kmbctv#p/u/22/xrxBWBJhD2s"]kmbctv's Channel - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, he actually kicked that cat off the stoop.

What a pig. I have no tolerance for people who abuse animals. I'm on the fence as to JI's involvement with Lisa's disappearance, but I now officially hate him for being a huge creep.

That's not going to go over well around here. :floorlaugh:

That was a horribly rainy and cold, drizzly day that he did that too. The poor thing was probably just wanting someone to let it inside to get out of the cold rain.

If he's that frustrated, he should take his frustrations out elsewhere...... That's all I'm going to say about that. :innocent:

It shows a whole new side to Mr Irwin, doesn't it...and not one that the DT will likely be very happy about. AND, that isn't even his house...he really has no right to decide what kitty does on that stoop or at PN's home.

Well, I haven't used it yet, in this case, but this is the first time I officially refer to someone in this case as a PPP OOO SSS!!! I'm not talking about the sweet kitty either. Now, that just totally fired me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rwiz