MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The closet was right there open and exposed with clothes hanging. Clothes were assessable without going through drawers per video of the room.

So jammies are typically hung on hangers in the closet? I always folded my baby's jammies & put them in the dresser drawer, as does my daughter with her baby's jammies.

DB said she gave Baby Lisa a bath, put "fresh clothes" on her, gave her a bottle, and put her down/to sleep on the night Lisa went missing. Some of us concluded that "fresh clothes" might have meant jammies (but others wondered why DB would have called jammies "clothes", since Baby Lisa was supposedly being put to bed).

The clothes Baby Lisa was said to be wearing when she disappeared were:

"Purple pants and a purple top with white kitties on it" (according to the early reports, and according to the missing poster).

28898d66ec9792d6b7ff23f417dbe0eb.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/crime-justi...r-claims-lisa-irwin-kidnapped-from-crib-photo

Is the purple kitty outfit the clothing that was found by the searchers? If so, how long was it @ the site before it was found?

We really don't know anything for sure, that was my point. In addition, my point is IF there was a kidnapper, they were very busy that night, in the home, and walking on the neighborhood streets. My post was stated as fact, it's obvious by my "moving the kids" comment.

It seems like the more information is not released, the more heated it becomes here. Not my intention. There isn't much right now, but I am hopeful. :seeya:

Sorry AngelWings444 if it seemed I was attacking your post. I should have stated I was using it as a jumping off point, as many have stated that entry was gained through the window in question. my sincere apologies for omitting that I was just referencing that portion in general, and not your post in particular. :blushing:

Backing up to the witnesses descriptions, and ppl saying how much they varied.. keep in mind that first neighbor said the guy carrying the baby was TALL and then went on to say something like "maybe 5'8" or so.
Huh? Tall?

And btw, I've always thought MT was very credible, although I appear to be in the minority with those thoughts. Not saying every detail he thinks he saw, he really saw - but I trusted that man as he recounted what he witnessed. I grew up in Missouri, my family is still around KC, and he just comes off as your normal, hard-working everyday guy from that area, sayin' what he saw. I always laugh to myself reading about ppl saying he seems out for fame. Whaa? Totally not what I get from this guy.

[Also, I've rarely watched HLN until this case but OMG something must be done with Nancy Grace!! Whoa. Seriously hard to watch that woman.]

I would be interested to know if they have showed the newly "found" baby clothes to a cadaver dog.

Take the time the family dog bit Lisa’s older half-brother in the face. Netz scooped up the bloody toddler and ran across the street to where Debbie was. “She started screaming, and we rushed (him) to the hospital.”

That’s why Netz discounts the theory that she would try to hide an accidental or negligent death of Lisa.

“She would have picked that baby up and run up and down the street screaming for help,” he said of his daughter.

“No, she didn’t do this. She’s not hiding anything. She’s told the whole world about her drinking. …

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/11/05/3250061/from-mother-hen-to-media-villain.html#ixzz1curmspRb

When did DB move in with JI again? The article refers to the older son as a toddler.

Anyhow, I think this example is a bit irrelevant imo. We are talking about an incident in which
-the child is still alive
-there are witnesses to the incident
-having a dog is not illegal
-if anyone got into trouble it would be the dog, not the mom

I don't see how it is in any way comparable to any kind of incident in which a mother might feel that it is prudent to cover her baby girl's death

And yes, she told the whole world about her drinking after the wine buying video had come out and insisted that it had nothing to do with Lisa's disappearance. How does she know Lisa wouldn't still be here if she'd been sober and locked the door?

We have Lisa wearing purple shorts and purple top with white kittens on it. It was explained as a "Disney" outfit. We have a witness seeing somebody carrying a baby, wearing only a diaper. If this is indeed true and accurate and it is Lisa, we have a situation of Lisa being undressed.

If DB is truthful, that baby should have been removed wearing the purple shorts and top. I will not buy that an abductor changed her before leaving. They tried to sell us this in the Haleigh Case...didn't buy it then and I'm not doing it now.

LE found the clothing in the house...the exact clothing DB described she was wearing when stolen. So DB have a black out and bath her and change the outfit again? The fact the outfit was in the house and recovered by LE is very strange. What was lisa wearing when she left that house?

Have the parents reported a blanket missing? LE took tape and a tape dispenser on the search.

I remain bewildered that a stranger would abduct a baby, turn all the lights on in the house and steal their phones. It just didn't happen that way...not by a normal functioning human. Who would steal and possibly murder or secret a baby? I have only known one to do such a thing. He was a freak of nature.

No one is screaming about a crazed maniac in the neighborhood who is stealing children. If LE thought that to be true,they would be on high alert. The people in the community would be shouting to high heavens to catch this evil person. They would be scared beyond belief and may start firing up their torches and heading to the police station.

It is calm there. The parents vacated the family home where Lisa lived since she was born. Who does that? I'd be on my hands and knees with a fine tooth comb covering every square inch of that place to look for clues that may, just maybe LE missed.

The parents are gone, the place is quiet and life moves on for them..

I can't think of a case where there was an accident and the parents covered it to look like murder.

No I have known of college kids who have found a roommate dead from drinking...and there were many times that the kids would get rid of the body...move it out of the dorm. They always got caught. Freshman who were scared to death, literally, panic and move it. Freshman drinking too much, succumbing to alcohol poisoning...happens x1 each year.

I don't know what happened. It may not have been an accident BUT she may have put her in the tub and forgot what she did and Lisa drowned. I can see DB covering that up. That would also explain so few clothes on the baby. I can't imagine a mother undressing or redressing a dead child. Usually they want to cover the body so they don't have to see the precious face.

I will not move on from the parents till LE says the parents are not involved in this case and there is a perp on the loose and for everyone to be very careful and secure your homes.

LE did a fantastic job with this case. I have never seen a police force work so hard and so long. They have nothing. If a crazy person came in your house and took something, turned on all the lights and left, there would be evidence. If a drunk did the same thing, there would be evidence; same with a drug addict.

There is no evidence that we know about and that is because there have not been any found. If Jerseys hair or fiber or prints were left in that house, they would have the perp. So who does this leave to possibly be involved with the disappearance of Lisa. So far we have the people who were in that house from afternoon to midnight as candidates.

We have Lisa wearing purple shorts and purple top with white kittens on it. It was explained as a "Disney" outfit. <snipped for brevity> LE found the clothing in the house...the exact clothing DB described she was wearing when stolen.

Are we sure it's the same clothing? I'm looking at the search warrant, and two of the items taken as evidence were "purple shorts" and "multi-color Disney character shirt". I'm thinking it's possible that Lisa had more than one pair of purple shorts and more than one multi-colored Disney character shirt.

Are we sure it's the same clothing? I'm looking at the search warrant, and two of the items taken as evidence were "purple shorts" and "multi-color Disney character shirt". I'm thinking it's possible that Lisa had more than one pair of purple shorts and more than one multi-colored Disney character shirt.

Okay..you can think that...but that excludes the witness who saw a guy carrying a baby wearing only a diaper:waitasec:

Sounds like planted evidence to me.

I'm not buying the story of a guy carrying a baby at 4 am. Just too bizarre. (not to mention that I believe the story has changed from the baby being in diapers to pants to a romper)

We have Lisa wearing purple shorts and purple top with white kittens on it. It was explained as a "Disney" outfit. We have a witness seeing somebody carrying a baby, wearing only a diaper. If this is indeed true and accurate and it is Lisa, we have a situation of Lisa being undressed.

If DB is truthful, that baby should have been removed wearing the purple shorts and top. I will not buy that an abductor changed her before leaving. They tried to sell us this in the Haleigh Case...didn't buy it then and I'm not doing it now.

LE found the clothing in the house...the exact clothing DB described she was wearing when stolen. So DB have a black out and bath her and change the outfit again? The fact the outfit was in the house and recovered by LE is very strange. What was lisa wearing when she left that house?

..just to be clear, that's not quite accurate.

..deborah did describe the clothing as purple shorts/purple top with white kittens

..the "disney" reference came from posters------who thought it could be the "aristocrats".

..LE did not take the "exact same clothing" ---on the S/W they took purple shorts and a multi colour disney character shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84