MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/5/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm hoping LE has actually spoken to the man seen in the neighborhood. Plus, the quality of that footage was inconclusive, at best, unless LE has a way to clean it up. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. Additionally, LE wasn't the ones who introduced the white blob, JT, BS, and CS floated that out to the public. I just wasn't impressed. MOO
No. The media did an investigative report (according to them) and found it. Then the lawyers jumped all over it.

For those who have recently joined us and are confused about all the players:

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-investigation-184600224.html

This is the best list I've seen yet. It even has the name of the (suspected) benefactor who put up the $100,000 reward.

This woman was named differently in the one video in which she was identified.
Lisa Lnu: A neighbor living three doors from Bradley and Irwin. She and her husband spotted a man with a nearly naked baby walking down North Lister Street at 12:15 a.m. Oct. 4 as her husband was leaving for work. Lisa said the man Mike Thompson identified in a similar sighting was not the man she saw. Lisa's husband has not spoken out publicly.

Is Yahoo News MSM? The "Yahoo contributor network" looks a bit like examiner.com to me in that anybody can say they wanna write news for the site.

This story comes from the Yahoo! Contributor Network, where individuals publish their unique perspectives on some of the world’s most popular websites.
Do you have a story to tell? Become a Yahoo! contributor

Is this new that SB won't cooperate with LE-have been away from puter all day? TIA

Is yahoo news msm?

There's alot of inaccurate information in that article.

SB's daughter is 4, not 3.

Only DB's son if a half-brother to Lisa. (ETA: error pointed out to me, Lisa is the half brother of both boys, it's the boys who are not related to one another.)

Lisa Lnu? Never heard of her. I have heard of Lisa Perscale. She lives on N Chelsea, not on N Lister. And she spotted the man with a baby on N Chelsea, not walking down N Lister.

DB and Phil Netz didn't go on the wine run on Oct. 4, they went on Oct. 3...by Oct. 4 Lisa was already missing.

And so on and so forth.

Thank you. According to this report/timeline, SB refuses to cooperate with LE. :maddening:

I hope the statement "refuses to be interviewed" means that Samantha Brando refuses to be interviewed by media, but I think it more likely means that she refuses to be interviewed by LE. If so, it's infuriating to me, as little Lisa currently has no one with insider knowledge assisting LE to find her AFAIK. If she's refusing to speak with LE, I think Mrs. Brando is making a huge life-altering mistake, whether she has something to hide or is protecting a friend. JMO...

A story was on the other day and it said SB was with the family all weekend,I don;t have a link,but I remember saying -if this is the case SB is going to alibi DB..She knows something in MO!!
Jim -the guy from CNN reported this!!

Refused to be interviewed by media or by LE?? they really wasn't specific JMO

I agree it doesn't state which.

Plus this just a blog, not MSM, and should be taken as such.

This is how so many rumors get started.

A story was on the other day and it said SB was with the family all weekend,I don;t have a link,but I remember saying -if this is the case SB is going to alibi DB..She knows something in MO!!
Jim -the guy from CNN reported this!!

Did Samantha, Jeremy, or Debbi go out on the search today?

Is yahoo news msm?

There's alot of inaccurate information in that article.

SB's daughter is 4, not 3.

Only DB's son if a half-brother to Lisa.

Lisa Lnu? Never heard of her. I have heard of Lisa Perscale. She lives on N Chelsea, not on N Lister. And she spotted the man with a baby on N Chelsea, not walking down N Lister.

DB and Phil Netz didn't go on the wine run on Oct. 4, they went on Oct. 3...by Oct. 4 Lisa was already missing.

And so on and so forth.

BBM
Wait, I thought Debbi was the bio mom of her five year old. Jeremy is the bio dad of his 8 year old. Debbi and Jeremy are the bio-parents of Lisa. So, both boys would be Lisa's half brothers, right?

I never meant to start a "rumor." The "article" states SB won't be interviewed. It could be by LE or the media (hopefully), or it could be entirely false. I don't believe a darn thing in this case unless it's been released by LE. Since nothing has been released except Lisa is missing, parents aren't cooperating, and there was a "hit" in the bedroom, that's all I got. :maddening:

There is something about SB that makes my hinky meter go way off. FYI, it's normally not correct. When I saw her in the video, walking up to the door of the Irwin's home, I really thought she was smirking.

I am hoping SB is cooperating with LE and has told the truth, but something is just not right. JMO

Yahoo News is MSM, but it looks like Yahoo Contributor News (a subset of Yahoo) is not. Just like CNN is MSM, but iReports are not.

And why is there so little coverage today? Has most of the national coverage been HLN, and don't they have repeats on the weekend?

If SB was with the family all weekend-per Jim from CNN-and the family is not cooperating,then I get the feeling neither is she--JMO JMO-This is not a fact..JMO

This woman was named differently in the one video in which she was identified.
And she doesn't live three doors down from the Irwin's. The media ASSumed she did because her interview with them is 3 doors down, not at her house.

For those who have recently joined us and are confused about all the players:

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-irwin-investigation-184600224.html

This is the best list I've seen yet. It even has the name of the (suspected) benefactor who put up the $100,000 reward.
Wow! Thank you, Pinkhammer!
I have been trying to keep straight the people involved in this case. This will definitely help out.
As you mentioned, it even indicates the name of the suspected benefactor....a big question on my mind!

Yahoo News is MSM, but it looks like Yahoo Contributor News (a subset of Yahoo) is not. Just like CNN is MSM, but iReports are not.

And why is there so little coverage today? Has most of the national coverage been HLN, and don't they have repeats on the weekend?

True, it says right at the top of the page:

"This story comes from the Yahoo! Contributor Network, where individuals publish their unique perspectives on some of the world’s most popular websites."

So this is not MSM.

Refused to be interviewed by media or by LE?? they really wasn't specific JMO
We do know that she has been videoed talking to LE, but not a word to the media. So I would take it that she refused to be interviewed by the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vetiversailles