MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/6/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem I have with this is I have never doubted that DB was a good mother. . .in the sense that she does the things that good mother's do. That's exactly why I don't believe that she never saw BL after 6:40pm. I don't believe she didn't check on her all night, even if she was drinking. It doesn't fit with DB's character. JMHO

You and I are on the very same page, Hambirg. If I'm looking at this thing logically (and I do try to do that), then I have to consider the things we do know.

1. By all accounts DB was a good mother.
2. By her own account that night, DB was drunk.
3. Lisa is missing.
4. A cadaver dog hit on an area of floor by DB's bed.

It doesn't seem like an outlandish theory, to me anyway, to propose that DB got drunk, Lisa woke up, DB took Lisa out of her crib and put her into bed with her, and DB passed out.

MOO

There really is no excuse for LE to have not searched the area at 48th & Randolph before the media got a hold of MT. They were doing active searches at the time and instead of going over and over and over the same places, it seems logical that they could have used some of that time searching somewhere new where a possible sighting took place. If they were checking out all leads it seems logical to do such.

There really is no excuse for LE to have not searched the area at 48th & Randolph before the media got a hold of MT. They were doing active searches at the time and instead of going over and over and over the same places, it seems logical that they could have used some of that time searching somewhere new where a possible sighting took place. If they were checking out all leads it seems logical to do such.

i agree in da middle, i really hope we get more information on these clothes today.

WS does not consider The Examiner to be msm. (Unless it's an article written by that lady who's name starts with a Z. I can't recall her name at the moment.)

Hey guys, I realize that determinging what is and is not an MSM link can be confusing sometimes. Some of them appear to be news sites and real reporters that really are not.

The "Yahoo Contributor" sites are NOT considered MSM. If it is Yahoo NEWS, then that is fine.

This is why - snipped from the "yahoo contributor network" (aka individual blogs, as best I can tell)

<emphasis is mine>

"This story comes from the Yahoo! Contributor Network, where individuals publish their unique perspectives on some of the world&#8217;s most popular websites."

You and I are on the very same page, Hambirg. If I'm looking at this thing logically (and I do try to do that), then I have to consider the things we do know.

1. By all accounts DB was a good mother.
2. By her own account that night, DB was drunk.
3. Lisa is missing.
4. A cadaver dog hit on an area of floor by DB's bed.

It doesn't seem like an outlandish theory, to me anyway, to propose that DB got drunk, Lisa woke up, DB took Lisa out of her crib and put her into bed with her, and DB passed out.

MOO

I think we are thinking along the same lines. I try to make it all fit logically, but with so little to go on we really have to pick and choose as to what we believe.

This is my basic theory of what happened that night, that I posted in the 4hr window of opportunity thread. Feel free to pick it apart.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7317159&postcount=333"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction[/ame]

WS does not consider The Examiner to be msm. (Unless it's an article written by that lady who's name starts with a Z. I can't recall her name at the moment.)

Just setting you up for more good girl points w the mods ;)

But really, Thanks, Kat.

How do we KNOW that LE didn't search the area?? And, if they didn't, do we know why?? If not, why the knee jerk reaction to trash them? DB is given every benefit of the doubt by some....why is that?? Is there anything she could admit to that would be off limits as to "being a good mother"? I don't think so. I think she could confess to killing Lisa and the excuses as to why she did it would come pouring in. With a heavy dose of blaming LE. Now, we have a relative that doesn't put her on throne and he's being accused?? Really?? ABB....anyone but Deb. Was it ABC that claims the area in question wasn't searched before? If so, they work for DB and JI and their enablers aka attorneys. MOO

It was on the 10pm news cast of fox4kc but I am still not finding a link to it. I do not know what to think about them reporting about it in their newscast and then not having it online:waitasec:.

Do you remember what anchor it was? I just went to their website, and I'm totally willing to email whoever you might think it was who reported it, and ask for clarification. Was it Abby Eaton?

TIA

Edited to ad: I went ahead and emailed them without the anchor name. Since it was just last night, I'm sure they can find the story. If they reply I'll post it.

I refuse to trash LE for not searching an area. IIRC, LE are the only ones who have searched for this baby or showed the slightest concern in finding what happened to her. It seems logical to me that the parents would be providing every scintilla of information to LE instead of refusing to help find their missing baby. MOO.

I find it odd that the first time, the very second that DB and JI's family decides to go poking around, something is found and I seriously hope that LE looks into that big time. Something is wrong with that picture. LE has been searching like crazy and all of the sudden??? Yeah OK.. I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell ya real cheap..

I find it odd that the first time, the very second that DB and JI's family decides to go poking around, something is found and I seriously hope that LE looks into that big time. Something is wrong with that picture. LE has been searching like crazy and all of the sudden??? Yeah OK.. I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell ya real cheap..

Can I buy a vowel?
j/k

If any baby outfits were actually found, i find it fishy as well. First of all we have to start with the premise that some guy all dressed in white kidnapped the baby and then decided to walk with her in the area (presumably for hours). Second of all, for reasons unknown, after walking with that baby for hours, that guy decided to dispose of the outfit near the area where he was supposedly seen. None of it makes much sense.

If any baby outfits were actually found, i find it fishy as well. First of all we have to start with the premise that some guy all dressed in white kidnapped the baby and then decided to walk with her in the area (presumably for hours). Second of all, for reasons unknown, after walking with that baby for hours, that guy decided to dispose of the outfit near the area where he was supposedly seen. None of it makes much sense.

Does it make less sense than a cadaver dog hit on a piece of carpet, that is the evidence cited to obtain a search warrant - doesn't result in the carpet piece being removed and taken to the lab?

Does it make less sense than a cadaver dog hit on a piece of carpet, that is the evidence cited to obtain a search warrant - doesn't result in the carpet piece being removed and taken to the lab?

Where did it say a piece of carpet contained the hit?

OK, this is p!$$ing me off. SO, are we supposed to also believe that this blob breaks into the house, steals Lisa, the cells phones and changes her clothes as well or takes another set with him. On top of turning on all the lights and climbing in through the window and walking out the front door and not locking it behind him ( what nerve) all this on the ONE night that JI has to work late and DB decides to black out from drinking. Hmm.. Yeah, makes sense.

Where did it say a piece of carpet contained the hit?

In the search warrant. It says on the floor by the bed in the master bedroom.

(there are some who say it might have hit on an item that was on the floor, but to me that doesn't hold up because then they'd just say it. A quilt on the floor. A toy on the floor. A weapon on the floor. I don't think LE has been at all sloppy in this investigation, and to say the cadaver dog hit was on the floor when instead it was on an item, doesn't make sense).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx