MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be risky IMO. The house was searched and if the police have photographed her clothing it would look fishy if one of them then ended up in the woods weeks later.

BBM I agree. I can't see a family member, friend or even (dare I say it?) BS planting something there. The chances of being seen in the area would be a high risk, too high to plant evidence that isn't necessary. I'd have to say a hoax by someone who wanted to read about it in the newspapers. It's sad but on FB I see many postings of children missing that are hoaxes, as well as one circulating now about a hospital that won't give a child a heart transplant unless they get 100 FB "likes", and people fall for these. Some people just have a warped sense of "fun". :furious:

Thanks for posting... That is a great article, very enlightening.

What event was this person referring to? Does this mean a drug deal gone bad perhaps?

I take it he knows who the motorcycle guy fingered, sorry if it has been made public but who is that person?

What event was this person referring to? Does this mean a drug deal gone bad perhaps?

I take it he knows who the motorcycle guy fingered, sorry if it has been made public but who is that person?

I think he means the subject of this thread: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153575"]neighbor says he passed a LDT (husband of SB) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I had to take a LDT many years ago due to money missing at a job I worked at. I passed but they said I knew something. Basically I was suspicious of a fellow worker but never mentioned it as I couldn't prove it. Turns out it was a bank mistake and no one stole the money. So even though I didn't know anything, it still showed something.

I too have been in a similar situation back in my teens. I wasnt involved but knew who was. I passed w flying colors they said. Shrug. I dont believe in polys or dogs. Just me tho. And I have been in LE fam and circle for 20 something yrs until almost 2 yrs ago.

yllek,
Why do you suppose someone would do something so mean? Is someone trying to throw off LE and other searchers? I'm sure this happens from time to time but I'm shocked. IMO

The same reason why kids used to make prank calls.... the same reason why the kid flipped the bird behind Jeff Ashton in the Casey trial... just for the thrill.

I had to take a LDT many years ago due to money missing at a job I worked at. I passed but they said I knew something. Basically I was suspicious of a fellow worker but never mentioned it as I couldn't prove it. Turns out it was a bank mistake and no one stole the money. So even though I didn't know anything, it still showed something.

Interesting that they knew you were holding information back though. Thank goodness you didn't say anything to point the finger at anyone, since it turned out to be a bank mistake.

Thank you for the welcome....and why didn't you tell me this sleuthing could be so addicting?!? (-:

It's a quick addiction, isn't it?? :hand: I'm going to STAY AWAY today. I'm gonna do it.

(After this one last post. :blushing:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member