MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely. Imo, there is not even a small chance that a dress similar to the one Lisa wore in a well-circulated photo would end up at this highly publicized search location unless (1) it was Lisa's dress or (2) it was planted. It appears LE confirmed that it is not Lisa's dress (if it was Lisa's, it would have been deemed a significant find). A child abduction from the crib is so very rare. Finding baby's clothing in this kind of area would be very rare as well, imo. Finding baby's clothing just like the clothing of an abducted baby in this particular location is beyond the realm of coincidence, imo.

That dress was planted by somebody as a hoax or a sincere attempt to convince folks that it was Lisa's. Whoever planted it is shameless.

Probably someone wanted to enjoy the news coverage, like other hoaxers.

Finding any baby's clothing is beyond the pale to me...finding something unusual that matches items of Lisa's is just ludicrous, IMO. Where was this "find"? LE has been searching all over the place...

Hoping tomorrow's news gets us closer to finding Lisa.

Had a busy work today and just catching up on the threads. Looks like the big take-aways from MSM today were:

-a confirmation from Captain Young that while clothes were found at Saturday's search, it was not a significant find.
-Fox reported that the Bradley/Irwin legal team claims that they have scheduled a date with LE to have CPS interview the boys. Conversely, Captain Young confirms that the Bradley/Irwin legal team has not scheduled those interviews with LE yet.
-Jim Spellman promises us 2 new figures will be revealed tomorrow, along with disturbing comments from the DA's office. I hope they are important persons to Lisa's case, persons with information or insight that could ultimately lead to Lisa.

:seeya:
JMO.

Thanks SO much for this little synopsis! It really helped me catch up! I have been crazy busy the last couple of days and tomorrow am leaving for 2 weeks to attend my daughter's wedding. I doubt I will get much time here, if any. Maybe it's just as well since this case is driving me batty!:crazy:

Well I'm glad that story had a happy ending. Well except for the meth head's jail sentence she'll get. Not so happy for her. But while I was reading, I was thinking, if only, something like this happened to BL. Wouldn't it be great for someone to bring her back. If she is still alive, whomever has her must want a baby more than they want money or they'd figure a way to get the reward. Maybe someone has BL and they're just waiting for the reward to go higher. That would be great, but isn't gonna happen as long as the parents won't cooperate. So Sad. :(

Probably someone wanted to enjoy the news coverage, like other hoaxers.

I could see another possible mindset for someone who would plant clothes. Someone uninvolved who believes it was a kidnapping, feels LE is focusing too much on the parents, and wants to sway things. A slightly nutty busybody, for lack of a better description.

I hate when we get these cryptic little teases about what's coming up tomorrow. Why can't they just tell us now?

That's what I said Friday! or was it Thursday? Like I tell my kids- say what you mean, and mean what you say. I'm not a fan of the games, there's a reason I don't watch TV. This is news, so then report it or don't. :crazy:

I get it from a marketing perspective. I just don't think journalism and marketing should be friends.

Disclaimer: This post is meant light hearted- I understand the rationale behind the move, and I'm not dense to why they do it. I'm just very loudly rolling me eyes. :innocent:

My rule was, "No child cases." Yeah, that lasted. I can't help but fall in love with these little people.

Yes...somehow their vulnerability pulls at our heartstrings and drives us to help them!

I'm not being snarky but are the Flintstones popular? I know they were on TV when I was quite young. Then there was a movie in 1994, but I don't think I've seen anything since then. I also don't do Halloween, so no clue if pebbles outfits are sold, or commonly worn for Halloween. IMO, again not being snarky, but I'd think the chance of seeing a toddler dressed as Pebbles would be about as good as one dressed as a smurf.

I am so glad you asked because I wanted to post the same thing to pose that question about Pebbles. I actually do Halloween and haven't seen Pebbles costumes in years but I thought maybe I was on the late train and Pebbles was back in style. I believe, it was just a cute little outfit and looks to be for summertime. I googled a lot of stores and Walmart had some similar outfits but they are long sleeved. So I'm guessing it was just a cute little summer outfit. They are saying a dress was found. In the picture, BL is wearing a little top, not a dress, but I can see how if it were found laying in the woods it could be mistaken for a little dress. Not enough info to know. Like how worn and weathered was it, what size was it, etc, etc. JMO, Thank ya.

O/T......did anyone in KC feel that last quake at 8:46.....was quite strong here in south central KS again!

I hate when we get these cryptic little teases about what's coming up tomorrow. Why can't they just tell us now?

Been getting the same tease since Friday. Why can't they let one of the TH's talk about it, instead of the same story over and over and over. :maddening:

Maybe it's just an easy costume, but at our neighborhood pizza party before trick or treating, there were TWO (2) baby girls dressed as Pebbles. *shrugs*

OR, a horrible thought just occurred to me - maybe they were dressed as Missing Baby Lisa. Hmm. Hard to believe my neighbors would be that edgy.

OMG!!! Ya think? I've heard crazier things before. Ya never know.

O/T......did anyone in KC feel that last quake at 8:46.....was quite strong here in south central KS again!
No, but it is thundering so it might have just blended right in. My scardy-cat cat is already freaked out by the storm that I wouldn't have noticed anything by him either!

Don't get too riled up yet... it's just a news tease and we know they can be misleading.

Since I am new, I would like to "pick your brains", Fellow Sleuths. When it is reported that the DA's Office has "troubling news", who, and/or what, may they be referring to? Is it troubling to the people involved in the case, or is it troubling to investigators? Or, do we just have to wait and see?
TIA :waitasec:

No, but it is thundering so it might have just blended right in. My scardy-cat cat is already freaked out by the storm that I wouldn't have noticed anything by him either!

We've had THREE here in Oklahoma. I slept through one yesterday morning, missed the one last night, and FELT the one tonight. Oh, and add tornadoes and thunderstorms to that tonight as well. I think the end of the world is starting in Oklahoma...whatever it is, mother nature is really mad here right now...

I wish it would help find Lisa, but it's only causing fear!

Finding any baby's clothing is beyond the pale to me...finding something unusual that matches items of Lisa's is just ludicrous, IMO. Where was this "find"? LE has been searching all over the place...

We need to keep in mind that this search was posted all over the fb update page where, let's say not everyone is sweet and loving :)

peeps: any links that come up as ********* mean the link is not allowed here at websleuths. Thanks so much

Thanks so much for that!! I am always worried about posting links, because I don't want to break the rules. :slap: I was searching this site last night before posting a link to make sure it was ok and then I just got lost in sleuth-space.

I totally blew off the 5.6 the other night. "Hrmm... must be about to storm" <back to websleuths>

I had to read about it on facebook and connect the dots :rolleyes:

Poor Kitty!

Talking about twisted...I live in California, have not felt an earthquake in quite some time, but are hearing you all feel them in states where earthquakes do not occur as frequently!

:worldmap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members