MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That dress is kinda of original or different, should I say-why would there be one like it is the woods,,where would someone else get one like it???
This is a moment in a case where you just go...HMMM-What is going on!!!!!

I am sensing from the sleuths here the same confusion and frustration I am experiencing regarding the issue of whether or not any clothes were actually found on the search this Saturday (11-5-11). I often see articles of clothing in the park near my house when I walk my dog, but these items are usually one random sock, one random diaper, etc. So if a set of clothes were found near BL's home, and the set resembles BL's clothing, I would think this is quite a remarkable find!

Is it possible that this was not just a cruel joke, but an intentional distraction from someone involved? Someone who needs to throw the current course of LE off track? JMO/ MOO

Maybe, sure. I wouldn't rule it out, but anyone trying such a thing would have to know it would be short lived. DB produced that outfit pretty quickly, and unless, as another poster suggested, she had purchased it in multiple sizes, (I've done that myself! When I've really loved a baby dress, I've bought two.) that would quickly squelch the idea that it was hers. So, it wouldn't lead the trail astray for long.

Another theory… a second guessing, the second guessing possibility (reminds me of the Iocane powder in The Princess Bride) is that the guilty party wanted it to look as though someone else was planting a red herring… which would seem to point guilt away from the household, because they themselves are the very ones who disproved it, by producing the dress.

That may be confusing. This is what I mean: MOO: Deborah plants a similar dress in the woods, knowing it will be found. Then she produces the original dress to discredit the very dress she herself planted. Then she can still say, "ah ha! Look! Someone is trying to throw us off the trail." kind of circuitous, but… maybe.

A sneaky, stinky red herring. jmo

Absolutely. Imo, there is not even a small chance that a dress similar to the one Lisa wore in a well-circulated photo would end up at this highly publicized search location unless (1) it was Lisa's dress or (2) it was planted. It appears LE confirmed that it is not Lisa's dress (if it was Lisa's, it would have been deemed a significant find). A child abduction from the crib is so very rare. Finding baby's clothing in this kind of area would be very rare as well, imo. Finding baby's clothing just like the clothing of an abducted baby in this particular location is beyond the realm of coincidence, imo.

That dress was planted by somebody as a hoax or a sincere attempt to convince folks that it was Lisa's. Whoever planted it is shameless.

I'm not being snarky but are the Flintstones popular? I know they were on TV when I was quite young. Then there was a movie in 1994, but I don't think I've seen anything since then. I also don't do Halloween, so no clue if pebbles outfits are sold, or commonly worn for Halloween. IMO, again not being snarky, but I'd think the chance of seeing a toddler dressed as Pebbles would be about as good as one dressed as a smurf.

In my experience, faux fur clothing and accessories are popular among adults and their children..items not necessarily having to do with the Flintstones.

I think they should definitely check the dress for forensic evidence. It's not baby Lisa's, but if we knew who was really associated with the dress, that would be very interesting.

All I can think about the dress being an intentional plant (and not a cruel gag) is that somebody may be trying to throw the direction off OR set someone else up.

Sure, it didn't work, but I swear I've known folks who would have thought it was a very clever move. Maybe somebody did try something.

The parents are being watched like hawks. Who all isn't under such scrutiny?

In my experience, faux fur clothing and accessories are popular among adults and their children..items not necessarily having to do with the Flintstones.

Bet THAT'S a sentence you never thought you'd say, huh? ;)

Oh, shoot. I thought of a different possibility. Unfortunately, searchers who find things have been known to plant things for the attention and 'glory' of the find on occasion. I don't know any of the searchers from Adam, but theoretically, that's a possibility.

I should have clarified, I do not believe the outfit resembles a flinstone outfit at all. But I'm pretty sure that's not real relevant.

I do not think finding an outfit similar to Lisa's is just a coincidence. If it is, this case is chock full of coincidences. When things seem to relate, they typically do.

I guess it could be some sick hoax, but still have a hard time buying that one.

<Respectfully snipped and shortened>

Ohhhh! greenpalm!! Look at your precious bambina!! She's adorable in her little animal print outfit!!.. How perfectly beautiful.. Big brother walking with his little sissy, holding her little hand.. I just love pix like this, from behind, captured unknowingly.. Some of my favs are this type of picture!!

I bet she's even cuter now and brother of course even bigger.. She's already got a leg up having a big brother to always look out for her.. Even when she doesn't know it..

Beautiful kids!! Thanks for sharing!

I don't think we give kids enough credit. Everyone seems to be crowding around them claiming answering ANY questions would be so insanely traumatic it shouldn't even be considered. I don't think so-kids are tough as nails. They are old enough to handle a question or two and they are also old enough to feel good that they helped. They deserve to try to help Lisa and they deserve to talk about how they feel and what they might or might not have seen or heard.

If the parents are stressed about the boys being interviewed, create alot of hype about it and believe that it will be traumatic, then the boys will feel this due to the parents reactions. If the parents do not make it a huge deal...it will be stress free and no problem for them.

Just did a quick google search of Carter's clothes at Kohls.com......there are literally DOZENS of animal print items in baby girl's sizes.....none of them have anything to do with the Flintstones at all.

jmo

Finding an outfit like one that Lisa had is so strange. I have to think a cruel hoax by someone - that photo has been seen alot. If it was someone in the family trying to throw the investigation that way - I don't think it would have been one "like" one that Lisa had - I think it would be the one.

I'm not being snarky but are the Flintstones popular? I know they were on TV when I was quite young. Then there was a movie in 1994, but I don't think I've seen anything since then. I also don't do Halloween, so no clue if pebbles outfits are sold, or commonly worn for Halloween. IMO, again not being snarky, but I'd think the chance of seeing a toddler dressed as Pebbles would be about as good as one dressed as a smurf.

The outfit in question is very fashionable for everyday wear for toddlers and preschoolers and primary grade students. It does not look like a pebbles costume at all to me. The outfit is "in" style today.

Just did a quick google search of Carter's clothes at Kohls.com......there are literally DOZENS of animal print items in baby girl's sizes.....none of them have anything to do with the Flintstones at all.

jmo

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads