MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Here is one that looks almost exactly like it from Macys.

so-they found other outfit that looks like the one in that photo-but its not Lisa's per DB...Is that correct..I would like to know if DB brought Lisa's dress to show Edith! That is a strange find!

people are so cruel

I am just saying..What are the chances of a dress being found and looking like one Lisa has in the woods,who would throw a dress like that in the woods-hmm

I am just saying..What are the chances of a dress being found and looking like one Lisa has in the woods,who would throw a dress like that in the woods-hmm

That's what I don't understand. I just have a hard time believing that someone just happened to ditch an outfit there, especially one similar to one that Lisa was photographed in.

I wonder how long JT is going to string us along before saying they decline the interviews and it's all LE's fault.

:waitasec: I think JT is going to be stringing LE along on this ... I just don't see JT letting the boys be interviewed ... MOO ..

But ... just taking a "wild guess" ... if JT decides to string LE and everyone else along, it will be until the DAY BEFORE, or maybe the DAY OF the interview ... and then he will SPIN some "sorry excuse of a story " why the boys canNOT be interviewed ... blah blah blah blah blah ...

And speaking of JT ... he and BS sure have been "quiet" lately ...

Hmmm ...

:waitasec: MOO ...

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Hi everyone following #babylisa on @HLNTV. Got blown out of the water by the Murray verdict but were back tomorrow.
45 seconds ago

AMEN !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I guess I'll just beat this point to death. :D

I think if they did their searches before Halloween, it's likely this item wasn't there because even if it's not specifically made for a costume, a parent dressing their baby girl up as Pebbles would use that and a pair of black shorts and no one would wonder what the baby was dressed as.

So it seems likely that that item, if it appeared to be freshly placed there, is some kind of an artifact of a halloween celebration.

I'm not being snarky but are the Flintstones popular? I know they were on TV when I was quite young. Then there was a movie in 1994, but I don't think I've seen anything since then. I also don't do Halloween, so no clue if pebbles outfits are sold, or commonly worn for Halloween. IMO, again not being snarky, but I'd think the chance of seeing a toddler dressed as Pebbles would be about as good as one dressed as a smurf.

Strange how concerns mount about the boys receiving trauma due to an interview about their sister. Where were all the concerns when the mother of the house was drinking a half gallon of wine at night?

DB and JI won't even sit down with the boys to ask them what they heard that night! I sound like a broken record, because this is one of MANY sticking points for me.

"Oh, our daughter's life is at stake, but we can't sit the boys down and traumatize them further... no no, honey." :furious:

I'm not being snarky but are the Flintstones popular? I know they were on TV when I was quite young. Then there was a movie in 1994, but I don't think I've seen anything since then. I also don't do Halloween, so no clue if pebbles outfits are sold, or commonly worn for Halloween. IMO, again not being snarky, but I'd think the chance of seeing a toddler dressed as Pebbles would be about as good as one dressed as a smurf.

Maybe it's just an easy costume, but at our neighborhood pizza party before trick or treating, there were TWO (2) baby girls dressed as Pebbles. *shrugs*

OR, a horrible thought just occurred to me - maybe they were dressed as Missing Baby Lisa. Hmm. Hard to believe my neighbors would be that edgy.

Jim Spellman
Hi there. Sorry about the verdict blowing us out of the water. We'll be in tomorrow for sure with even more details. Just to be clear everything I will be reporting is info the police have so we definitely aren't impeding the investigation or anything like that. Hope everyone can hang in for one more day!
Like · · about an hour ago ·

I AM GETTING TESTY!! :rage:

Not a single shred of news all day? Seriously?

I know... we're so spoiled by "document dumps" from Florida... they're starving us in MO, and I hope that means that the end result will be DIFFERENT!

I hate not having news, but I love it at the same time, because IMO police are doing the right thing keeping everything they know close to the vest... it's admirable.

Animal prints are really popular right now, so I can see folks utilizing them in making Pebbles Flintstone costumes.

Maybe it's just an easy costume, but at our neighborhood pizza party before trick or treating, there were TWO (2) baby girls dressed as Pebbles. *shrugs*

Good to know. Makes it more plausible then. If it was cold that night, the girl that was wearing the costume could have had long sleeve shirt & pants under and the parents ditched the costume as they were wrapping up the evening?

But it sounds like the outfit was close enough to Lisa's that DB had to go back and look through her clothes to see if Lisa's was missing. I'd think a similar one wouldn't require a double check, unless DB wasn't allowed to see the one that was found.

Might be OT but might be something to think about: when I find an outfit I really like for my kids, I will buy it in more than one size. Wonder if DB did that?

UGHHHH!! What is going on!

WebKCTV5 KCTV5 Web Team
@
@jimspellmancnn Capt. Steve Young tells KCTV5 that the interviews with the older half brothers have NOT been rescheduled as of Monday PM

JMO but I think it's extremely unlikely that an outfit similar to Lisa's would accidentally end up in the search site. I've never seen any discarded baby clothing just lying here and there, so it's rare in itself, and what are the odds that a random baby outfit would resemble Lisa's?

I think it's courtesy of someone who knew about the photo and the planned search and likes to stir things up as a cruel prank.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Lots more tomorrow: Info on some new figures ( you guys have been very patient about this) plus troubling comments from a local DAs office.

BBM. That is not good news, they don't have enough to charge anyone. IMO!:furious:

RBBM: I agree ... "troubling" comments from a local DAs office" does not sound good ... and IMO, I think they need a "body" -- SORRY, but the HRD dog did HIT in DB's bedroom ...

:waitasec: I wonder WHO these "new figures" are ? Good grief ... can this case get any more complicated ? :maddening:

MOO ...

images

Here is one that looks almost exactly like it from Macys.

Animal prints are HUGE this season! Kathie Lee was wearing leopard hose on the Today show this morning. I thought they looked ridiculous, but I'm sure she's a major trend-setter :D

I bought me some cozy "Scotties" jammies at Macy's last week and donned them in time for the verdict in the Conrad Murray trial this afternoon when I recalled that the King of Pop had shown up in jammies for his child molestation trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member