MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, said Monday afternoon that nothing significant was provided to investigators from the volunteer search. Clothes similar to those owned by baby Lisa were reported to have been found during the search.

BBM - I think he's just stating nothing was found, to put the rumors that clothes were found to rest.

^above^ post is in reply to:

Bolded for emphasis.. MK is losing major credibility IMO from her twisting and manipulating her reporting on this case!!.. She teases immediately preceding a commercial break with extremely "leading" statements such as this one for example.. She stated that after the break she report how LE has exhausted the abduction theory.. When infact that's as misleading as hell and after the break the report was that herself(media) were pretty much casting aside the intruder theory... So, to clarify.. It is the MEDIA that's saying they're casting aside the intruder theory.. IT WAS NOT SAID BY LE.. IT WAS SAID BY THE MEDIA.

YES, thank you. i just said the same thing upthread a few posts (also provided a link to the ridiculous segment in question) but you said it better than i did. MK is really annoying the heck out of me, first with the 2 hour interview with the parents that she only aired >20 minutes of, and now this. though i suppose it's not fair to blame on her, it's probably the network's fault.

I see the Conrad Murray verdict was just read. He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. I was hoping Jim Spellman would be able to report on Lisa but all HLN will probably talk about is CM. Glad his trial is over. Bye Bye Mr. Murray, maybe you can meet up with Phil Spector in prison and be bff.

JMO

You would think they could spare a couple of minutes to let Jim report, for pete's sake! Keeping an eye on Twitter in case he updates anything there...I have a feeling we will see a lot more coverage on 11-11...Lisa's first birthday
:(

According to numerous LE statements....BOTH boys HAVE been interviewed and both boys are being permitted to be interviewed again. The only unknown.....to the PUBLIC and MEDIA is when and where that will happen, and there is no reason that either of those entities need to know anything about that issue before it does happen.

jmo

Other entities? Le has a right to interview the boys.
The parents could be--COULD be--holding up the investigation. Now why would they do that? Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing. IMO

For 2 days I've read many linked articles here at WS that state--the boys are not allowed to be interviewed by le.

Posted on Friday, October 28, 2011
Interviews with Lisa Irwin's brothers postponed
]By Alan Bavley and Donald Bradley | The Kansas City Star
Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/10/28/128566/interviews-with-lisa-irwins-brothers.html#ixzz1d3qjPwBK

Interviews of Baby Lisa’s brothers on hold
http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/27/3233889/interviews-of-baby-lisas-young.html

By ALAN BAVLEY and DONALD BRADLEY

The Kansas City Star

According to numerous LE statements....BOTH boys HAVE been interviewed and both boys are being permitted to be interviewed again. The only unknown.....to the PUBLIC and MEDIA is when and where that will happen, and there is no reason that either of those entities need to know anything about that issue before it does happen.

jmo

According to numerous LE statements....BOTH boys HAVE been interviewed and both boys are being permitted to be interviewed again.

Link? ty

According to numerous LE statements....BOTH boys HAVE been interviewed and both boys are being permitted to be interviewed again.

Link? ty

The youngest boy was 30 minutes. Older boy was 50 minutes. KCPD says TODAY that they second round of interviews HAS not been scheduled. Someone may have told Fox but they have not told KCPD.

Link previously provided. :)

Capt. Steve Young says the interviews with the two half brothers have NOT been rescheduled . Said this just a few minutes ago. Link is the one I previously provided.

LOL we posted at the same time.
Appreciated DeAnn! That's what I wanted to know. ty

Young said Monday that the parents' New York attorney, Joe Taocpina, has not rescheduled those interviews, which were canceled last month.

I wonder how long JT is going to string us along before saying they decline the interviews and it's all LE's fault.

The youngest boy was 30 minutes. Older boy was 50 minutes. KCPD says TODAY that they second round of interviews HAS not been scheduled. Someone may have told Fox but they have not told KCPD.

Link previously provided. :)

Yes, and it has an "updated" time of 4:06 PM ~ So it's apparently the latest from Young.

"Young said Monday that the parents' New York attorney, Joe Taocpina, has not rescheduled those interviews, which were canceled last month."

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15979398/kcpd-nothing-significant-in-neighborhood-search-for-baby-lisa

Strange how concerns mount about the boys receiving trauma due to an interview about their sister. Where were all the concerns when the mother of the house was drinking a half gallon of wine at night?

Strange how concerns mount about the boys receiving trauma due to an interview about their sister. Where were all the concerns when the mother of the house was drinking a half gallon of wine at night?

Yep! Totally agree

What about the (possible) trauma of one or both of the boys having witnessed something terrible having happened to their sister? Is that not forever branded in their brains?

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Hi everyone following #babylisa on @HLNTV. Got blown out of the water by the Murray verdict but were back tomorrow.
45 seconds ago

What about the (possible) trauma of one or both of the boys having witnessed something terrible having happened to their sister? Is that not forever branded in their brains?

I worry about that Bette. I understand le keeping details close to the vest----- my curious side wants to know what the boys saw or even what they heard that night. I do feel terribly sorry for the boys.

Then we have that-------- :rocker:

Per Jim Spellman CNN:

RE: search Saturday. Edith tells me they found baby clothes that looked like what Lisa was wearing in the shot of her at the door...

But Edith says DB came and checked and those clothes were still in the house. That's all per Edith, who organized the search.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

Just to be clear, when LE says there isn't an interview of the boy's "scheduled", that's not the same thing as saying "we're unaware that the family intends to have the boys submit to questioning next week. We've not had any communication reflecting that".

It's all smoke and mirrors.

For my money, I think the boys WILL be taken in to the counseling center or wherever for an interview with an advocate present.

I don't think we give kids enough credit. Everyone seems to be crowding around them claiming answering ANY questions would be so insanely traumatic it shouldn't even be considered. I don't think so-kids are tough as nails. They are old enough to handle a question or two and they are also old enough to feel good that they helped. They deserve to try to help Lisa and they deserve to talk about how they feel and what they might or might not have seen or heard.

Lots more tomorrow: Info on some new figures ( you guys have been very patient about this) plus troubling comments from a local DAs office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich Panda