MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, and it won't be popular, they feel safe letting them interview him know because enough time has passed his memories are fuzzy...and they have been grilling him and they know he won't say anything to hurt them.

And that is why LE interviewers for children don't ask the questions you actually expect them to ask, nor will they ask it in the way you expect them to ask it.

Have you ever taken a personality test? They ask the same question multiple times in multiple ways. It's not unusual to get different answers on each question. However, when that question is answered over 60% the same way, then you can be pretty sure that those answers given are the real thing.

These children won't be browbeaten and forced into an answer that LE wants to hear. They will be asked in such a way as to get the real answer of what they do remember.

I AM GETTING TESTY!! :rage:

Not a single shred of news all day? Seriously?

Nothing new except this mornings mention of the boys being interviewed. (I read that here.) No confirmation by MSM tho.

Megan Kelly just this min said that the next segmant will look at why the kidnapping theory has been exhausted .

Abduction means the crime of taking away of a person by persuasion, by fraud, or by open force or violence. Abduction is distinguished from kidnapping, which requires an element of force or threat of force.

Now on Fox news with Megan Kelley.................LE has stated that they are confident that the 8 year old will be interviewed this week.

Hmm. The 8 year old was the one who, according to their statements, was for sure not sleeping with DB at the time Lisa was discovered to be missing.

IMO, and it won't be popular, they feel safe letting them interview him know because enough time has passed his memories are fuzzy...and they have been grilling him and they know he won't say anything to hurt them.

tehcloser,
oy vey....the parents are now thinking (possibly) the boy's memory will be fuzzy. Exc guess IMO.

I pray these boys are not used as pawns in a defense strategy. I am so fearful of this.

Db and JI ______ if they have nothing to hide, nothing to fear, why not allow the 8 year old to be interviewed.

Those with nothing to hide don't fear the truth.

Abduction means the crime of taking away of a person by persuasion, by fraud, or by open force or violence. Abduction is distinguished from kidnapping, which requires an element of force or threat of force.

Juggalos...as I have said...

O/T:

CM Verdict = GUILTY of Involuntary MS

Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, said Monday afternoon that nothing significant was provided to investigators from the volunteer search. Clothes similar to those owned by baby Lisa were reported to have been found during the search.

So, the clothes were found but they weren't significant, or the reports of clothing being found was incorrect? :waitasec:

peeps: any links that come up as ********* mean the link is not allowed here at websleuths. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomuSJ