MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, said Monday afternoon that nothing significant was provided to investigators from the volunteer search. Clothes similar to those owned by baby Lisa were reported to have been found during the search.

So, the clothes were found but they weren't significant, or the reports of clothing being found was incorrect? :waitasec:

Can't tell you. If you know who the person is that posted on FB that found them, feel free to PM me.

And that is why LE interviewers for children don't ask the questions you actually expect them to ask, nor will they ask it in the way you expect them to ask it.

Have you ever taken a personality test? They ask the same question multiple times in multiple ways. It's not unusual to get different answers on each question. However, when that question is answered over 60% the same way, then you can be pretty sure that those answers given are the real thing.

These children won't be browbeaten and forced into an answer that LE wants to hear. They will be asked in such a way as to get the real answer of what they do remember.

Well of course LE won't browbeat them or force them, I never said/thought they would. I think the parents have, and hope it back fires on them. And yes I have taken personality tests, They told me I had a personality and I saw a 3.....silly shrinks. :floorlaugh: (Misty Croslin said she saw a 3...ugh - it was prolly funnier in my head)

Db and JI ______ if they have nothing to hide, nothing to fear, why not allow the 8 year old to be interviewed.

Those with nothing to hide don't fear the truth.

According to numerous LE statements....BOTH boys HAVE been interviewed and both boys are being permitted to be interviewed again. The only unknown.....to the PUBLIC and MEDIA is when and where that will happen, and there is no reason that either of those entities need to know anything about that issue before it does happen.

jmo

Well of course LE won't browbeat them or force them, I never said/thought they would. I think the parents have, and hope it back fires on them. And yes I have taken personality tests, They told me I had a personality and I saw a 3.....silly shrinks. :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean that you said/thought that. In fact, I was just thinking of the way DB said they questioned her and I knew they wouldn't do that to a child. That's where that came from. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

I'm sorry. I didn't mean that you said/thought that. In fact, I was just thinking of the way DB said they questioned her and I knew they wouldn't do that to a child. That's where that came from. I'm sorry I wasn't more clear.

No worries......I'm on the phone, on hold, listening to some stoopid music, I probably goofed, not you.

Today's media reports about the possibility of one or both of the boys being interviewed are confusing, to be sure. That said, Jeremy's willingness to allow his 8-year-old son to do the interview, but DB not allowing her boy to do the same, would be very telling. jmo

hmm....confused. indamiddle said there was a report on fox4 kc (i hope thats right?) that clothing was found but SY saying nothing significant.:waitasec:

it was a quote from LE...

Capt. Steve Young, spokesman for the Kansas City Police Department, said Monday afternoon that nothing significant was provided to investigators from the volunteer search. Clothes similar to those owned by baby Lisa were reported to have been found during the search.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15979398/kcpd-nothing-significant-in-neighborhood-search-for-baby-lisa

This particular office of LE is really closed mouth about everything which makes me wonder what they are holding.

I'm sure that every department in the USA has learned from the CA case and they're making sure EVERYTHING is in place before showing the cards they're holding.

I see the Conrad Murray verdict was just read. He was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter. I was hoping Jim Spellman would be able to report on Lisa but all HLN will probably talk about is CM. Glad his trial is over. Bye Bye Mr. Murray, maybe you can meet up with Phil Spector in prison and be bff.

JMO

Wait. SHE said that, or LE said that? Just want to make sure I'm categorizing correctly.

[ame]http://video.foxnews.com/v/1263299749001/intruder-theory-falling-apart-in-baby-lisa-case[/ame]

here you go Abby. it was speculation on MK and Pat Brosnan's part. not one time does she say that LE told her the intruder theory has fallen apart. serious speculation, made to look like fact. Pat pulls some things out of his behind in this interview that aren't proven or factual. it's actually disgusting to me. but that is JMO.

interesting also: she says LE told her they are "moving on" from Jersey, and she specifically asked if they have "cleared" him, and she says LE did not want to use that terminology.

edit: i can't get the link to stop turning into a video box. but this is the video of a short segment from MK's show today.

"Nothing significant was provided to investigators". Could this mean that anything found wasn't handed over to LE or that the stuff that was found was not significant?

Now on Fox news with Megan Kelley.................LE has stated that they are confident that the 8 year old will be interviewed this week.

Interesting......why just the 8 year old but not the 5 year old? Does it have anything to do with the 8 year old being Jeremy's son and not Debbie's??? :waitasec: It would be up to him and not her.

"Nothing significant was provided to investigators". Could this mean that anything found wasn't handed over to LE or that the stuff that was found was not significant?

BBM-my opinion.

Interesting......why just the 8 year old but not the 5 year old? Does it have anything to do with the 8 year old being Jeremy's son and not Debbie's??? :waitasec: It would be up to him and not her.

Great GREAT point!! You could be very correct IMO!

It could mean the 8 year old has some significant information to share and the 5 year old doesn't. Wasn't the 5 year old in bed with his mother? Or it could mean the 5 year old will be interviewed next week. I think we should wait before reading too much into this. jmo

Capt. Steve Young says the interviews with the two half brothers have NOT been rescheduled. Said this just a few minutes ago. Link is the one I previously provided.

The reports coming out today about one or both of the boys being interviewed have been confusing, but I agree with you that DB possibly not allowing her son to be interviewed again is very telling. I would be very happy to know that JI isn't going to let DB bully him into doing what she wants. The 8-year-old probably knows more about what was going in the house that night and will likely be able to provide some helpful, useful information. jmo

Wait. SHE said that, or LE said that? Just want to make sure I'm categorizing correctly.

^above^ post is in reply to:
"Interesting that LE is casting aside the intruder theory"

Bolded for emphasis.. MK is losing major credibility IMO from her twisting and manipulating her reporting on this case!!.. She teases immediately preceding a commercial break with extremely "leading" statements such as this one for example.. She stated that after the break she report how LE has exhausted the abduction theory.. When infact that's as misleading as hell and after the break the report was that herself(media) were pretty much casting aside the intruder theory... So, to clarify.. It is the MEDIA that's saying they're casting aside the intruder theory.. IT WAS NOT SAID BY LE.. IT WAS SAID BY THE MEDIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member