MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to be clear, when LE says there isn't an interview of the boy's "scheduled", that's not the same thing as saying "we're unaware that the family intends to have the boys submit to questioning next week. We've not had any communication reflecting that".

It's all smoke and mirrors.

For my money, I think the boys WILL be taken in to the counseling center or wherever for an interview with an advocate present.

What? You know when you have to look at it like everyone is talking in circles to make it fit.......chances are it don't fit and the answer is simple. The attorney is still playing fast and loose with the truth and LE is STILL tired of getting jerked around. The YOU is you'se in general and not YOU Jenna....:innocent:

Can't tell you. If you know who the person is that posted on FB that found them, feel free to PM me.

I'm lost and confused here....which FB page was that supposed to be on? I read a few of the as frequently as possible and I haven't seen any post like that.:confused:

Maybe the national media is trying to learn it's lesson from the FCA case and not try to over sensationalize this case. I know in that case there was a decent amount of people that complained to media that there were many other missing child cases that never get exposure.

Also, it's a news driven thing. The anthony case had the circus that was her family but even though DB/JI have had their own little quirks, it doesn't approach that level and thus, there isn't a whole lot of news to go on.

Didn't Mr T<modsnip> say sometime ago right after Cyndy was let go that there wouldn't be any attorneys, family or LE talking to the media? Sorta of a self proclaimed "gag order"? I don't know why or how he could speak for LE....I guess he speculated there since LE was keeping quiet anyway. He's clammed up to protect his clients and then gave his blessing for the extended family interview we were given. Have to keep BL's name out there too. IMO, JMO, etc.

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Lots more tomorrow: Info on some new figures ( you guys have been very patient about this) plus troubling comments from a local DAs office.

Finally. I sure have not been waiting patiently for the info about the new "figures".

Per Jim Spellman CNN:

RE: search Saturday. Edith tells me they found baby clothes that looked like what Lisa was wearing in the shot of her at the door...

But Edith says DB came and checked and those clothes were still in the house. That's all per Edith, who organized the search.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

so-they found other outfit that looks like the one in that photo-but its not Lisa's per DB...Is that correct..I would like to know if DB brought Lisa's dress to show Edith! That is a strange find!

What? You know when you have to look at it like everyone is talking in circles to make it fit.......chances are it don't fit and the answer is simple. The attorney is still playing fast and loose with the truth and LE is STILL tired of getting jerked around. The YOU is you'se in general and not YOU Jenna....:innocent:

Well, this is a wait-and-see yes or no. If at the end of the next 7 or so days the boys haven't been interviewed, JT was blowing smoke.

If they have, he isn't.

We'll know soon enough.

so-they found other outfit that looks like the one in that photo-but its not Lisa's per DB...Is that correct..how many little girls outfits are out there in the woods?This is strange!!!

Yeah, especially that one. Wasn't that a Pebbles Flintstone costume or something very similar?

Per Jim Spellman CNN:

RE: search Saturday. Edith tells me they found baby clothes that looked like what Lisa was wearing in the shot of her at the door...

But Edith says DB came and checked and those clothes were still in the house. That's all per Edith, who organized the search.

https://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

So someone went and bought a similar outfit and put it there to make it look like MT's claim to have seen a man w/baby was legit?

Sorry just trying to figure out how on earth a similar outfit to one that Lisa had, would be out in the woods.

Yeah, especially that one. Wasn't that a Pebbles Flintstone costume or something very similar?

It was a leopard print top with brown leggings.

images

so-they found other outfit that looks like the one in that photo-but its not Lisa's per DB...Is that correct..I would like to know if DB brought Lisa's dress to show Edith! That is a strange find!

I wouldn't be surprised if some kook planted it out there for notoriety (Not talking about the searchers--just some unrelated loose cannon). Sadly, I think that has happened in other cases, and the search area was public knowledge.

So someone went and bought a similar outfit and put it there to make it look like MT's claim to have seen a man w/baby was legit?

Sorry just trying to figure out how on earth a similar outfit to one that Lisa had, would be out in the woods.

We don't know if it was planted,but it does seem strange it was found where MT was!!:waitasec:

Lots more tomorrow: Info on some new figures ( you guys have been very patient about this) plus troubling comments from a local DAs office.

BBM. That is not good news, they don't have enough to charge anyone. IMO!:furious:

That dress is kinda of original or different, should I say-why would there be one like it is the woods,,where would someone else get one like it???
This is a moment in a case where you just go...HMMM-What is going on!!!!!

So, it's not a Pebbles Flintstone costume?

(not trying to be snarky. It looks like a costume to me - do baby girls wear this kind of outfit on regular days? Sorry, don't have any babies right now)

Also, considering the timing of when it was found, what they found it seems could easily BE a Pebbles Flintstone costume.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ideal-Flint...694?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e9dfd3fe

Looks like a normal outfit, right now tunics & leggings are very popular. Lisa looks well dressed in all the pictures I've seen, looks like DB kept up with children's styles and dressed her accordingly.

And according to Jim Spellman, that area was searched twice by LE....

and twice they did not find anything,but then the family and other searchers do a search and find a dress that looks like one Lisa has.....I' m Speechless
BTW-I am in no way saying anyone has anything to do with planting anything...it just all seems strange to me!!

and twice they did not find anything,but then the family and other searchers do a search and find a dress that looks like one Lisa has.....I' m Speechless
BTW-I am in no way saying anyone has anything to do with planting anything...it just all seems strange to me!!

I guess I'll just beat this point to death. :D

I think if they did their searches before Halloween, it's likely this item wasn't there because even if it's not specifically made for a costume, a parent dressing their baby girl up as Pebbles would use that and a pair of black shorts and no one would wonder what the baby was dressed as.

So it seems likely that that item, if it appeared to be freshly placed there, is some kind of an artifact of a halloween celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member