MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought MK said that the 8 year old would be interviewed this week. I didn't hear anything about both boys. I could certainly be wrong, though.

Also later with MG they (a guest) will be talking about the 3 eyewitnesses that stated they saw someone walking with a baby.

AND..............that is all I heard!

I just read an article that I didn't bookmark :banghead: (I figured it had been posted here already) that said Motorcycle man identified I believe it was SB's husband as the person with the baby. It was posted 21 hours ago somewhere :banghead:

I have to head out right now but if it's not here when I get back I'll find it and post it. I wonder if this is what they are leading this to? Although from what I read he has already been cleared....

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Prepingfor 4pm EST liveshot on HLN. Murray trial could mess us up, otherwise we'll have some new #babylisa info @HLNTV @VinniePolitan

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

eta: o/t shoot! i am on a horrible sleep schedule and i was going to go to sleep like a half hour ago, now i can't! thanks jim spellman. lol.

sorry Peeps Isabelle Z. is only current examiner author approved by the owners of websleuths.

also be very careful with rumors.... there are some nasty rumor sites out there about this case.

thanks

<<<<<<<<<<<< is lost, but that's ok. It might be better in this case.

Megan Kelly just this min said that the next segmant will look at why the kidnapping theory has been exhausted .

OMG!! :floorlaugh:Thank you for the laugh!! That emoticon was perfect-but before the days out you may need to use this-
character0074.gif

I don't know how you are keeping up today-I see you everywhere!! Go Nursie!!:rocker:

I remember Danielle VanDamme though and no DNA, fingerprints, anything was left behind by the intruder

I remember Danielle VanDamme though and no DNA, fingerprints, anything was left behind by the intruder
You read my mind. What about the Smart case?

OMG!! :floorlaugh:Thank you for the laugh!! That emoticon was perfect-but before the days out you may need to use this-
character0074.gif

I don't know how you are keeping up today-I see you everywhere!! Go Nursie!!:rocker:

:great: :great:

what a cute smiley that is >>>
character0074.gif

:seeya:

MK just gave what amounts to basically 0 new info. she said that police have "moved on" from both sightings of the man with the baby and also from Jersey. she is speculating that the intruder theory has been exhausted. really clever spin there.

she says that police expect to interview the boys this week. still requesting interviews with parents.

thanks for that nurse smilie! I needed that!!! (or need that? LOL)

reminder to everyone on that rumor facebook and the tweets that are going around.... we are not going to talk about rumors.. not even in a round about way.... twitter/tweets/tweeps have to be from MSM sources....

GAH!! Wth happened to my mifi! Anyhow, MK report over-1st place that had anything on today about Lisa. Interesting that LE is casting the abduction theory aside after exhausting all leads in the sightings, etc. Hmmm...the plot thickens.

Sorry to be off-topic:

Verdict is in cm trial

hln ...

Jury reached Verdict in CM Trial ...

Will be read at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

per HLN

jimspellmancnn jim spellman
Prepingfor 4pm EST liveshot on HLN. Murray trial could mess us up, otherwise we'll have some new #babylisa info @HLNTV @VinniePolitan

http://twitter.com/#!/jimspellmancnn

eta: o/t shoot! i am on a horrible sleep schedule and i was going to go to sleep like a half hour ago, now i can't! thanks jim spellman. lol.

Well Jim there is a verdict in the Murray trial and they say there will be a two wait for it so I say you will be bumped!:maddening:

Guests! Join us at WS! Newbies! Welcome! :welcome2: :party2: :welcome4: :balloon: :welcome5: :wagon: :skip: :skip: :yourock: :welcome3: :welcome: :partyguy: :balloon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member