MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/7/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is still no MSM confirmation of this so it is a rumor... we need to make sure it doesn't grow legs until we get some more data... thanks

also.. sad news: kmbc has taken down their complete coverage page and live blog... off to see if local nbc is the last holdout...

bbm=this makes my heart break :(

Seems like there is no coverage simply because there is nothing new to report. LE isn't talking, the parents aren't talking, the JT/BS team isn't spinning, and all the neighbors, relatives, baby carrying man witnesses who had something to say have already come forward. I keep thinking of the Susan Smith case and how some characterized the Sheriff as being over his head in such a high profile case or being just a little too "Mayberry" for the task when actually he was quite clever in quietly getting to the bottom of things behind the scenes. I think it's too early to call this case cold. Maybe it's the lull before the case breaks wide open. All MOO.

In my sick state these past few days I'm not sure if I noticed this article posted or not yet so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it. (Darn Nyquil)

http://news.yahoo.com/missing-baby-...EEc2VjA01lZGlhU2VhcmNoUmVzdWx0c0liWEhS;_ylv=3

YNOT - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the coffee! I only had enough in my house for one cup today, I'm dying here! I still have a fever but I'm going to HAVE to brave the store to get coffee at the very least! You're the bestest! :blowkiss:

:seeya:

* The family has also failed to provide promised DNA samples from Bradley's and Irwin's sons. Police want the DNA samples to identify DNA found in the home during their searches.

Why would they not provide atleast the DNA samples of the boys? It would help to find their daughter. IMO they seem to be trying to stull the investigation.

Hmm, Jim Spellman has been very quiet on twitter...hasn't posted in 22 hours. Kind of strange.

Seems like there is no coverage simply because there is nothing new to report. LE isn't talking, the parents aren't talking, the JT/BS team isn't spinning, and all the neighbors, relatives, baby carrying man witnesses who had something to say have already come forward. I keep thinking of the Susan Smith case and how some characterized the Sheriff as being over his head in such a high profile case or being just a little too "Mayberry" for the task when actually he was quite clever in quietly getting to the bottom of things behind the scenes. I think it's too early to call this case cold. Maybe it's the lull before the case breaks wide open. All MOO.

I think that is essentially the crux of the matter. The parents may have doomed themselves talking, but t was noteworthy enough to make Lisa's face hit every major news source for much longer than most missing children.

Sad that you have to be controversial to get air time these days.

is there still nothing on the search on sunday being released? i know InDaMiddle had said some clothing was found
Not a sign of that broadcast online. Strange:waitasec:. I wonder if they weren't supposed to release that information for some reason.

Now on Fox news with Megan Kelley.................LE has stated that they are confident that the 8 year old will be interviewed this week.

Per MK on Fox, kids will be interviewed this week. Its on the news right now. LE is also calling on the parents to be interviewed as well.

It is on now.

LE also wants to interview the parents again.

Also, LE will be able to feed questions to the interviewer for the 8 year old.

More later!

LE says that lots of people have been potentionally eliminated. New info on the 3 eyewitnessed teased for next half hour segment...grrrrr

Not saying parents or anyone is suspect but feel parents hold a whole host of answers

Children to be interviewed by special team this week.

Per MK on Fox, kids will be interviewed this week. Its on the news right now. LE is also calling on the parents to be interviewed as well.

I thought MK said that the 8 year old would be interviewed this week. I didn't hear anything about both boys. I could certainly be wrong, though.

Also later with MG they (a guest) will be talking about the 3 eyewitnesses that stated they saw someone walking with a baby.

AND..............that is all I heard!

I thought MK said that the 8 year old would be interviewed this week. I didn't hear anything about both boys. I could certainly be wrong, though.

Also later with MG they (a guest) will be talking about the 3 eyewitnesses that stated they saw someone walking with a baby.

AND..............that is all I heard!

she said both boys are expected to be interviewed

I've been "listening" to HLN off & on since I got up this morning and haven't heard a peep about LI. HLN is counting down the verdict watch in the Conrad Murray case. If a verdict is rendered today, that will be the likely focus of the afternoon/evening shows. JVM has already said that she'll be discussing the case and/or verdict on her show at 7:00PM.

You know, there are dozens of channels all over cable that focus on only one kind of subject. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we had a cable channel that did nothing but shows about missing persons 24/7?
I'm almost positive there is a market for viewers interested in a watching a channel like that.

Maybe Oprah can do something nice like that with all her money :0) ok maybe that was rude, sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810