MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Brooks: key to unlocking-link w/Jersey and phone calls and sightings and dumpster fire; look closest to t wooded areas near t home...

I love him!! He's saying exactly what I said all along. They have their guy right where they want him.

Latest tease: A new witness has come forward.

Not saying she didn't tell them this but if she didn't, he could easily have IMO. They went around the neighborhood questioning the neighbors and would have met him and asked him if he knows the family.

It is IMO a bit strange that he didn't come up in DB's media interviews because as far as I can tell he's just corroborating her story and giving her a partial alibi: at a certain point of the evening she was drinking on the porch and not doing away with Baby Lisa.

I wonder if there is more to the story.

Agreed. Or the neighbor, or another neighbor. I was just saying we don't know whether DB lied about this.

First time signing in today, Awesome catch!!
Unless a forum was in a normal or mobile style, and there was, a mobile phone & net book / laptop / desktop / phone application, she couldn't.

I'm not really sure about MW at this point.

Where is Baby Lisa?

Just a long-shot, but she didn't have to use her phone. I've seen my son post during the day on FB (and this child doesn't have a phone). I had to lecture him this week when I caught him on FB during school hours -- by using another kids phone. Ticked me off to no end! Hello - there's a reason your mom doesn't send you off to school with internet access!

Sorry, now I'm rambling. But that's the first place my head went to -- she used another phone in the house....if this other guy was in his bedroom with her phone.

:crazy:

Mel

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

Thats what has bothered me about her story. A person that age would rather walk around nekid than not have their cell phone. I'm sorry that just doesn't jive with me unless she has more than one?

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

Someone forgot to cross their T's and dot their I's. Surely she's going to delete it as soon as it's called to her attention.

True but it would easily have fit in the same sentence she said SB and her daughter were there. I can't imagine why any reporter worth his/her salt would have ignored a new neighbor hanging out with the girls and edited it out of the story. I'd have wanted to know if he's been cleared, etc.

JMO but since this guy is being touted as huge breaking news just now I am not inclined to think that she told about his being there to all the national news stations a month ago.

Were there any clips from her old interviews mentioning this guy shown tonight?
But any reporter worth their salt shouldn't get so much info wrong also.

1. A spokesperson from the Clay County Prosecutors Office says there's no case yet; possibly not for years (paraphrasing).

2. Jim Spellman presents: Shane.
New male neighbor who hung out for the first time with Debbi and Samantha on the stoop til 8:30. Comes back after 10:30 and hangs out with Samantha outside alone. Sees and hears no baby; does not see Debbi check on Lisa during his stoop time.

3. Jim Spellman presents: Dane.
Dane was a roomie of Megan's at the communal house. She says he had her phone for 2 days and was getting lots of texts. She claims he is the one that had the phone at the time of the alleged call. She claims he was hanging upstairs with a female friend while Megan was downstairs. Dane moved out 1.5 weeks after Megan was interviewed. (Another roomie of Megan was interviewed this morning and claims that she and Jersey were big druggies who fought all the time and that she was lying about sharing a phone; they all had their own phones).

Shane and Dane? Alrighty then. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the update! :)

Thats what has bothered me about her story. A person that age would rather walk around nekid than not have their cell phone. I'm sorry that just doesn't jive with me unless she has more than one?

Well she claimed that it is the ONLY phone among 8 people living at the house....AND that she was at the house that night.

jmo

Ummm yes I know that but they have a heck of a lot more evidence in this case than any of the other cases that I've followed and for them to throw in the towel is insane.

I watched some of the coverage on HLN just now and to say this case won't be solved and it will take years?? Whaaaaaaat?

I'm not sure if they have any more evidence than normally but I don't want to think anybody is throwing in the towel just yet. Hope not. But it sounds badly like a future cold case.

Mike Brooks: key to unlocking-link w/Jersey and phone calls and sightings and dumpster fire; look closest to t wooded areas near t home...
:waitasec: Like haven't they been doing just that? Like multiple times!

And I was sitting here thinking it couldn't get any worse..........stoopid teh, stoopid.

Please remember that the guy who made the statement from the DA' office - IS FROM THE DA's OFFICE. The DA does not have a case yet. THAT is what he is saying. NOT that LE has NOTHING. Sometimes the DA's office doesn't get a case for years. TRUE statement.

Let's not get all upset about this statement. What else can they say? Nothing has been brought to them yet, and it won't be until LE is completely finished. This could happen tonite, tomorrow or not until next year. LE is not saying ANYTHING. I just bet they have quite a bit of evidence. They have to cross the Ts and dot the Is and make sure they have a super tight case.... just look at all the spin already.... this won't be an easy case in court no matter who the guilty party is. IMO - of course.

I hope Patty got the part with MW discussing Dane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member