MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE dont tell me that's Dane's last name.... :lol:

I didn't see the shows, was there anything about the new neighbor being cleared or taking a polygraph or having an alibi for the rest of the night? Does he know MW and Jersey at all?

Because I'm thinking that he would make an excellent suspect. A stranger comes and hangs out on the porch with you, knows you've been drinking, sees your kids, might have had an access to the house to use the bathroom and to get his surroundings, comes back later and chats with another neighbor waiting for her go inside, waiting for the opportunity to slip into the next house and grab a baby while the intoxicated mother doesn't hear a thing.

He was there at about the time of the 8:30 phone call and if he lives very close I think cell phones in his house would ping close enough to the Irwin home to explain the searches.
He wasn't a stranger.This was just the first time they chatted. He just hasn't lived here very long. I would think he would go to his own house to go to the bathroom as it is only 2 houses away. When I am out talking to my neighbors I go home and use my own.

Just got home from work so am trying to catch up. Is this correct -- we have SB who is DB's husband, SB who is the neighbor on the stoop with DB, SB another neighbor who was also on the stoop that night. Then we have JT who is the attorney for DB and JT who is also known as Jersey. Please don't tell me that Dane's last name starts with a B.

PLEASE dont tell me that's Dane's last name.... :lol:

Who knows????? Nothing in this case has been truthful, except that BL is missing. Wow, lots of pages created on FB to bash momma!!!!

Just got home from work so am trying to catch up. Is this correct -- we have SB who is DB's husband, SB who is the neighbor on the stoop with DB, SB another neighbor who was also on the stoop that night. Then we have JT who is the attorney for DB and JT who is also known as Jersey. Please don't tell me that Dane's last name starts with a B.

I think Shane's name starts with a B-it was mentioned in the begin of the program..go back to 5pm...

I disagree. Look at what happened in the CA case. Caylee was right there and they missed her. Sadly, I don't think Lisa is too far and Mike is right. They should check the wooded area again! If whoever had an accomplice, it might be a good idea to recheck where they've already searched.

He's a smart guy Mike Brookes and as a former FBI, he knows his stuff.
But in Caylee's case, nobody had checked where she was at very good, Let alone thoroughly 3+x's.

Did you get a picture of that? Because I do not see it.

I'm not quite sure how to do screenshots on my PC, so I copied it and saved it to a word doc.........so Stone Age, I know!! :blushing:

If it's okay for me to post the link, I will. Someone give me the go ahead.

She also posted earlier in the day on Oct. 3, so she had to have had her phone for some time....

LE and FBI have been very busy it seems. Just to interview all these peeps has to be very timeconsuming plus all the investigation going on.

It is still my opinion that DB is hiding something from that very night and that those kids know what it might be.

It's gonna come out though, sooner or later. IMHO

Mike Brooks? Credible?? :silly:

I'm not quite sure how to do screenshots on my PC, so I copied it and saved it to a word doc.........so Stone Age, I know!! :blushing:

If it's okay for me to post the link, I will. Someone give me the go ahead.

She also posted earlier in the day on Oct. 3, so she had to have had her phone for some time....

Nice catch AKS, it was obviously deleted for a reason.

Seriously? Not to sound naive...but are you really THAT much in the middle?

Maybe you should "lawyer up", too! JK
Yes. In the same subdivision. If even one question had be accusatory, you bet I would have! Because I know I didn't do it and I wouldn't have stood for somebody accusing me of something I didn't do. There would have been no more questions without representation.

And, have you heard about their sister, Lorraine???:crazy:

The gal who sips champagne? (Okay, I'll stop, promise. Completely punchy today.)

I so wanna hear from Samantha Brando. She is now the closest link to the two men we most recently learned via MSM were questioned in the case, namely Jim Brando (estranged hubby) and Shane (new male neighbor she hung out with the first night hubby was out of the house). She may also have as close or closer connections as Debbi to Jersey and/or Megan and/or Dane. We don't yet know what connections exist, if any.

Can someone who tweets ask Jim Spellman if he can confirm whether Samantha Brando has agreed to all LE requests for interviews? TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop