MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

I'm only seeing back to Oct. 21st?

:floorlaugh:
Here is the latest update.

Deb-3.jpg

Trying to connect Dane and DB through drugs. Relative of DB says she has problem with alcohol and flirts with drugs.
Oh no, it's the sot mom.

Flirts with drugs....she's already on meds. Ooooooh boy....

just told JVM that he knows who took baby Lisa--it is someone known to the family and someone who lives in the community and an arrest is immanent???

Who is this guy and what is he smoking?

just told JVM that he knows who took baby Lisa--it is someone known to the family and someone who lives in the community and an arrest is immanent???

WHAAAAAATTTTT????? For real? Omg, this is going to be a long night for me. I hope baby Lisa is ALIVE. Did he mention anything about that?

So why would DB call that phone (MW's phone)? Who was she trying to call? WTH???? I can't see a 20 year old giving up her phone for two whole days to some random guy.

And how would DB even know that d would have this phone?? And if S was there until 9, but DB didn't check the baby in that time, did she go in to use the phone and if so how does he know she didn't check the baby? My head is about to explode!!!

Do you have her added as a friend? If you do, you should be able to see back much further. I can see Oct 3 and 4.

No, I don't add people who are just a phone call away from a kidnaped/murdered/whatever baby to my friends list - but someone should take a screen shot.

He is the guy whos son went missing 25 years ago?? Is this correct, and maybee thats his theory JMO

LE has held so much close to the vest. I highly doubt Gil knows...

No, I don't add people who are just a phone call away from a kidnaped/murdered/whatever baby to my friends list - but someone should take a screen shot.

I don't know how to do a screen shot. I am nosy enough to have friended her. :crazy: Very interesting reading.

If the kidnapper confessed on HLN, they would carry on to the next celebrity story without a pause...JMO

MW told Jim Spellman that she thinks "Dane" had her phone all of Oct. 3 and 4. I found that interesting because now that she has made her FB public, I was scrolling through her postings, and I noticed that on Oct. 4 at 1:36 am she posted a response on her page VIA MOBILE. :waitasec:

How would she have done that if she didn't have her phone??

https://www.facebook.com/Juggalette.Skittles

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright < > October 4 at 1:36am via mobile

Apparently that part of her facebook is not public.

ummm....errrr....uhhhhh....WOT!

No, I don't think this is normal behaviour! I don't think anything I've seen in this case is normal behaviour! WTH is going on? Did I enter the twilight zone?

This is nuckin futz...

MOO

Mel

*Wipes brow* Phew!

But wait a new contender enters the (circus) ring.

I can not believe what Mr Abeyta just said was allowed to air on national TV.

Off to bed before I explode.:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member