MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, will those of us poor souls without cable be able to watch MW on HLN later on the Internet somewhere? Thanks! If anyone who saw it would sumarize, that would be great.

I don't know how to do a screen shot. I am nosy enough to have friended her. :crazy: Very interesting reading.

Look at your top row of keys...it will say prnt screen ... might be a function key...clck on it with the oct 4 status update pulled up and then try to past to your Paint program....if it doesn't paste, then press the function key (usually at the bottom left of keyboard), and the prnt screen key at the same time...paste to Paint program....

WHAAAAAATTTTT????? For real? Omg, this is going to be a long night for me. I hope baby Lisa is ALIVE. Did he mention anything about that?

Jane cut him off for a commercial. I would have liked to hear more.

He did say something like "It was someone who would know how to do this."

Maybe he was referring to Deb's relatives on the east coast who are in law enforcement?

And how would DB even know that Dane would have this phone?? And if Shane was there until 9, but DB didn't check the baby in that time, did she go in to use the phone and if so how does he know she didn't check the baby? My head is about to explode!!!

You're allowed to mention the "D" word. I tried three hours ago and had my post pulled.

And how would DB even know that Dane would have this phone?? And if Shane was there until 9, but DB didn't check the baby in that time, did she go in to use the phone and if so how does he know she didn't check the baby? My head is about to explode!!!

I think this is rather important. IF they are able to clear both SB and Shane, then they should be able to say if she stayed outside of went inside before Shane went home... and can confirm or deny access to making a phone call at 8:30. Surely though, the police already know statements in this matter.

So, will those of us poor souls without cable be able to watch MW on HLN later on the Internet somewhere? Thanks! If anyone who saw it would sumarize, that would be great.

I posted the youtube link back on page 19 of this thread

sorry it's page 20 now....here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-HPK...ature=youtu.be
not sure if this was posted...MW interview is at 10 min mark
good coverage of players in the case around the 22 min mark
and of the witnesses of man carrying baby

Sorry that video is not working now, it was working when I posted it....now a message comes up that reads
The URL contained a malformed video ID.
Sorry about that.

FYI, in another case, maybe Kyron's, we learned that sometimes Facebook posts are mistakenly tagged "via mobile" when that is not the case.

Look at your top row of keys...it will say prnt screen ... might be a function key...clck on it with the oct 4 status update pulled up and then try to past to your Paint program....if it doesn't paste, then press the function key (usually at the bottom left of keyboard), and the prnt screen key at the same time...paste to Paint program....

I have to ask my daughter if I have a paint program. :blushing:
(I'm not very good at the computer stuff)

Sorry folks, I gotta say that nice Mr. Abeyta scares me a bit. He has crossed the line from (attempting) to support the parents and helping to locate Lisa, to having members of his family state definitely that the "parents are innocent!" and one them is likely to "commit suide". Now, he is stating definitively that somebody who we know has long been on LE's radar is "the guy" and is going to be arrested (after having sent a profile of the man to the FBI and doing an interview where he warns LE against clearing the man).

Help find Lisa, Mr. Abeyta. The parents have turned down your offer of support, so good to see you leaving that alone. Many of us appreciate your experience and generosity. But, seriously, I don't get the sense that LE has invited him into their investigation or asked/ok'd him to make these statements on air or in print. I think it's weird. JMO...

I don't know how to do a screen shot. I am nosy enough to have friended her. :crazy: Very interesting reading.
Hope this helps, very easy.
Screen Capture ...

Print Screen + Ctrl + shift (press all three together)

Open PAINT ...... then hit PASTE

Then FILE ... SAVE AS...

You can then go into your photobucket account and download your saved file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads