MSM coverage of Baby Lisa, 11/8/11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many initials being used in this case, I don't know who is who..JMHO

I am so confused about this case and its players - I don't think I can ever catch up. So now there is a Shane and a Dane? And I have no idea what SB's husband has to do with any of this. I saw MW on TV briefly but missed whatever she said. And the statement from the prosecutor today was bizarre, too. Who says "if we solve it...it will be years." (paraphrase)

This is all too nuts. Add to that the Sky case, and the horrific Penn State story, etc. and overall this is a horrible news day. I can't bring myself to read the indictment or listen to them read it on TV. I'm pretty disgusted with humanity today.

Sigh.

MK is open to questions on fb right now! Justice for Lisa page. I'm asking her questions right now!

I'm getting tired of the "what do you think happened to Lisa?" and "do you think DB did it" questions. Seriously, this chick claims to have no connection to DB and barely know DG. I would take what she says w/a grain of salt.

I predict a train wreck over on fb at any moment..........

MK called her a meth (speed) user and said MW had the phone, if I recall correctly.

Yikes! I don't get MK ~ as in I don't see her on my tv :) and I have been reading these posts since I got home from work so I must have missed any posts on it...and again YIKES:razz:

I'm getting tired of the "what do you think happened to Lisa?" and "do you think DB did it" questions. Seriously, this chick claims to have no connection to DB and barely know DG. I would take what she says w/a grain of salt.

Agreed, when she was asked if JT ever sold drugs, she hesitated and then sort of awkwardly said not that I saw but it's possible (paraphrasing)

Do I need a link for something that was on tv??

I think my brain just came to a screeching halt after speed reading every 5th page on this thread. :maddening:

I think my brain just came to a screeching halt after speed reading every 5th page on this thread. :maddening:

Better than me reading FROM page 5 -- and responding periodically -- 4 hours! And worth every second :)

I have been away from the computer for the past few days/ I have been reading up on this case and I am picking my jaw up off the floor. What the heck is going on? The cast of players is just getting weirder and more complicated. Starting to resemble the Haileigh Cummings fiasco. I will be so upset if it hits the same dead end. Well, at least some of them are in jail.

I think ya'll should get legal representation and hold out for $50,000.00 big ones...isn't that how it's done?

It is. That's kind of what i was poking fun at. In these cases celebrities are born. It's absurd .Next we'll hear someone's writing a book.

I'm getting out of here before a mod comes in and zaps the house. :floorlaugh:

I really wish we could stop talking about fb pages and media deals. I think this case has driven everybody bonkersss. I was born that way. Lol.

Just sayin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member